Sarah Burke #55 It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Keet's side, Therapie agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is off her rocker going around with that cheap dress and nothing covering her legs 😵💫 why would you bother, not one person is going to be taking notice of her! Would you really like to suffer and freeze because you think you look good? Cop the duck on here… you are 30 odd years of age

Reactions: 24
They will freeze their arses off. He looks to be dressed in the most uncomfortable clothes for walking around all day. His feet will be sore and blistered if they do any small bit of walking. She looks like a fool with her cheap knitted dress.
Is it the cheap knotted dress with the tampon strings, I wonder 🤔

I’m cold just looking at them, there can’t be much warmth in Luke’s jacket. It’s like she just wanted him to match with Keith
Someone is trying too hard to push this "unit" agenda
Smells of desperation!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not even lunch time and drinking already... at least keeeeet went on the ride with the child, god forbid burps did something with him

Reactions: 17
Lads, she was bawling coz her food was all gone, she was trying to suck the remnants from her teeth to make it last longer.
Sarahs one true love, bar herself, is FOOD!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'll be surprised if she doesn't catch pneumonia walking around like that. She really thinks she's an instawanker now. When did she slap "content creator" on her insta bio?

Sarah girl you couldn't sell grass to a cow, youre far from a content creator. You're a sap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She's not used to anything. Isn't well travelled or cultured. Normal people would look at the forecast and pack for the weather, but no, she only goes away and packs for the gram.
I'm watching Irish flights on Insta, he's there at the moment and showing all the sights, it looks fab. Sarah should've just stayed at home.

Right luke was on a helter skelter and she watched him bare legged with a pint in her hand. That's luke sorted for the weekend she will hit the pubs like the hurricane she is. "Luke had a fantastic trip he was on his 1st helter-skelter" not a helicopter but its the same thing if you know you know

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wouldn't put a fox out of a hen house, and then there’s burps raw legged and Lewk with a coat that looks as warm as a sheet of zinc on his back. Seeing the sights/drinking her way around Edinburgh at twelve in the day. Having a great time just be.

Can anyone please tell me what them giant rollers were meant to do for her hair yesterday cos it’s still just flat on her head 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lunatics. That poor child knows no better. Edinburgh is a fabulous city. Luke would love the science museum if you're reading here Saaaaraaaa. And it free! Hop on hop off bus. The golden mile. Get the child a coat in Primark and take him to places that don't involve alcohol.

• Heart
They will freeze their arses off. He looks to be dressed in the most uncomfortable clothes for walking around all day. His feet will be sore and blistered if they do any small bit of walking. She looks like a fool with her cheap knitted dress.
Sure she doesn't need to dress warm.... looks like she's gonna be well warmed by the drink.... what a disgrace

Reactions: 7
Why not just leave the child at home and wander around drinking away?? It's not like she has him all the time anyway?

Don't get me wrong, I love pint in airport and out am about getting lunch if the children are there too but this whole trip is gonna be drinking

Keith really creeps me out 🙈 would make you dryer than ghandis flip flops! And so cringe trying to get him and Luke dressed the same 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.