Sarah Burke #55 It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Keet's side, Therapie agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is trying to make Luke a mini me of Keith it's pathetic. When he has a father already . Keith is after piling on the lbs big time šŸ¤­ you'd think she would put away the phone and do stuff with her son then all this happy family unit content fakeness for social media surprising cuddles o Connor didn't get a dressy jacket and scarf šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
First morning discovering Edinburgh for corks burbs Columbus and sheā€™s in a distillery with Lewk. He did get to go on a slide while he watched her drink. So thatā€™s him sorted. God almighty I really hope she gets her act together and brings him places he Il enjoy. The poor child really doesnā€™t know any better.

Reactions: 14
She really is trying to make Luke a mini me of Keith it's pathetic. When he has a father already . Keith is after piling on the lbs big time šŸ¤­ you'd think she would put away the phone and do stuff with her son then all this happy family unit content fakeness for social media surprising cuddles o Connor didn't get a dressy jacket and scarf šŸ˜
All for the exā€™s benefit imo, pathetic carry on.

Reactions: 17
@Jellybb your professional opinion as to what theyā€™re supposed to do and why they didnā€™t do that on burps? šŸ¤Ŗ
Generally, to shape the ā€œbangsā€ usually done after a bouncy blowdry. When I blowdry or use the air wrap on my own hair I would use it on my front layers to give a nice shape but her hair is so flat.. I think she puts the rollers in because she sees others do it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The huns love their creams and beiges, donā€™t they.
Style over anything else even if youā€™re frozen,
Even for the child! As long as he looks like a beige hun, doesnā€™t matter if he freezes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs cognitive behavioural therapy, she has a highly addictive and obsessive personality. Food, drink, grudges. She genuinely needs a lot of help.

Reactions: 22
Iā€™m beginning to think she wonā€™t leave Luke at home because it means he stays with his dad

Reactions: 23
Champagne, wonder did something happen. She didn't tag the hotel before now.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Drink, drink, drink, aaanndd more drinkā€¦.grow the fuk up and cop the fuk on Burp!

Reactions: 13
Drink, drink, drink, aaanndd more drinkā€¦.grow the fuk up and cop the fuk on Burp!
Didnā€™t she say they had booked Santa for Luke this evening? Theyā€™ll be pissed and forget šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Whatever about doing that on your own as a couple but with a little fella it's shocking, each to their own and all that jazz but I just don't get it as a parent šŸ˜’

Reactions: 12
We went to Edinburgh this time last year. We had our youngest with us. Never would have occurred to us to day drink like that. I did have a mulled wine in the evening but pints in early afternoon is crazy

Reactions: 8
I went to Galway with my 2 and my husband this weekend and it was full on.how does she find the time to drink

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.