Sarah Burke #55 It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Keet's side, Therapie agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really isn't helping herself is she........alcohol is a known depressant.

There really is a certain cohort that have to be drinking while away but I cannot understand how they can do this and be responsible for Luke while clearly intoxicated! What if something happened to him during the night? No Sober responsible adult to be found! The mind boggles
I don’t either. It’s so dangerous but she is obsessed with drink. Poor Luke can’t catch a break

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Can anyone help me we want to travel today from killarney to Clonakilty....how are the roads. Not getting any info about county bounds
Hi - I drove yesterday from Killarney to Cork City and the road was treated all the way. The macroom bypass will change your life

Reactions: 7
Luke is nothing more than a prop. His little face when he had the robe on in the hotel. He didn’t know what way to be reacting. He will ultimately become an anxious kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Hi - I drove yesterday from Killarney to Cork City and the road was treated all the way. The macroom bypass will change your life
Did it knock much off the time? Went week before and could see bits of it

Sorry for derailing, Im on edge of my seat for this Edinburgh tit show! They prob won't get to do much if the weather will be as bad as they say

Reactions: 1
I honestly have rage when I see her flogging fake stuff and not declaring that it's FAKE!

I saved from 2 paychecks to buy my real Marc Jacobs tote from BT's and now its totally ruined for me
But you no yours is real, no expects this trash to have a real one! And yours looks real cause it is, hers looks tit! She reminds me of teens going around with Chanel leggings they bought in the coal quay years ago trying to let on they were real 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can anyone help me we want to travel today from killarney to Clonakilty....how are the roads. Not getting any info about county bounds
Try Cork Safety Alerts on FB. Usually has good information and you can ask the question too.

Woul she ever go and get that poor child a warm jacket.

Reactions: 3
Does she ever hold her own sons hand 🤷‍♀️

I wonder how long it took Keetttt to spray on his jeans this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She obviously was out buying teet clothes too-brand new coat with the tail split still stitched 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They're such uncouth chavs. Does she not know that regular working people can recognise a knock off a mile away!

Just half way on the reverse of that (Clon to Listowel) it’s ok just be aware there’s some cunts on every road who don’t take heed of weather but roads are fine

Reactions: 4
Did it knock much off the time? Went week before and could see bits of it

Sorry for derailing, Im on edge of my seat for this Edinburgh tit show! They prob won't get to do much if the weather will be as bad as they say
Not yesterday at 11am as macroom was probably fine but if you've ever gone through macroom on a weekday around 5pm - I imagine it's gonna change a lot for a lot of people. I often sat there in traffic for an hour. No joke!

Just half way on the reverse of that (Clon to Listowel) it’s ok just be aware there’s some cunts on every road who don’t take heed of weather but roads are fine
I had that yesterday as well - eejits these people are!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You may be better off drive from Clarney to cork city and down the back roads around west cork are lethal.

Cuddles will be lucky if hes not turning round to Onslow Gardens tonight....the Ryanair flight after hers to Manchester is cancelled ...Edinburgh one delayed for 45 minutes...the temps are dropping now again and runway is probably freezing....I am absolutely blue with the cold today,that child should have a puffy jacket and gloves on him..and planes are always cold...for the sake of a one hour flight she should have booked day flights.
The evening flight was probably 10.99 each, the day maybe 50 so obviously it would be the 10.99 lol

Its the blood pressure head on Keet for me
A head of someone who has a bad diet, smokes and I'd say the liver isn't healthy either... the auld arteries are already clogging on him

Definitely how she's gonna look all weekend. Cuddles o Cocktails

View attachment 1798308
She looks pissed already, who has to hold glass like that? Someone already drunk

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
They will freeze their arses off. He looks to be dressed in the most uncomfortable clothes for walking around all day. His feet will be sore and blistered if they do any small bit of walking. She looks like a fool with her cheap knitted dress.

The absolute thick. Walking around in sub zero temperatures in a dress and bare legs. All colour coordinated for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m cold just looking at them, there can’t be much warmth in Luke’s jacket. It’s like she just wanted him to match with Keith

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.