Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gets me is asking for privacy and then leave on the comments on the post. Nearly 1k comments on IG alone, her phone is blowing up where’s the peace in that. I know she’s not in her right mind but reading comments and looking at sm is not what she should even be thinking about.

Reactions: 22
In her defence she didn't film herself leaving the hospital or no big fanfare...she filmed a rainbow which in that moment may of been comfort to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I really feel for her. But like the journey of ivf etc was ridiculous. She keeps changing the length of time she’s been with keeet. Even if she was which she wasn’t with him 2 years like she couldn’t have been trying to get pregnant very long. Some people are trying years and years. She seems to make a mockery of everything.

Reactions: 17
I think if she wants to say her baby was born sleeping who is anyone to say otherwise, she delivered her baby, her baby was born/delivered sleeping or born/delivered and I don't want to say the word. Everyone knows what happened now, she has shared it. People here don't need to have a go at each other because people have different views on it. It's such a sensitive matter and people deal with things differently, it's up to the individual what they want to call it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Without getting anyones personal stories, but would it be normal to have a funeral for a miscarriage? Before I am attacked, I am not suggesting Sarah is, nor am I trying to make little of anyones losses.

Reactions: 4
What gets me is asking for privacy and then leave on the comments on the post. Nearly 1k comments on IG alone, her phone is blowing up where’s the peace in that. I know she’s not in her right mind but reading comments and looking at sm is not what she should even be thinking about.
No doubt it will be followed by another story saying thanks so much for all your love and support during this difficult time
In her defence she didn't film herself leaving the hospital or no big fanfare...she filmed a rainbow which in that moment may of been comfort to her.
yes but I’d imagine leaving a hospital after loosing my baby the last thing I’d be thinking of is whipping my phone out to Take a video of a rainbow 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Leave Miriam of, she's so upset for Sarah that she's showing off her new haircut and gonna do a penny's haul too xoxoxo
Had a look at her, I’d never heard of her. And she about 11 then 🙄 duck off you silly little bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1680763who’s this one, the boss of the instacunts?
If there is one thing that drives me simple in life it is people using exclamation marks when sympathising. I see it all the time on Facebook & rip.ie etc So sorry for your loss!!! RIP!! Such a tragedy! Sorry to hear about your angle!!
I think it’s so bloody insensitive and it makes me want to scream. I don’t even know who Miriam Mullins is but her comment is so ridiculous with the exclamation marks.
Rant over, as you were ladies & gentlemen .

Reactions: 12
Hopefully she's focusing on Luke , holding him close and trying to explain what's happened. I feel so sorry for Luke.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Without getting anyones personal stories, but would it be normal to have a funeral for a miscarriage? Before I am attacked, I am not suggesting Sarah is, nor am I trying to make little of anyones losses.
its normal for some parents to have a burial or They can chose to bury them in the hospital.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I am beyond hurt, upset and angry at this horrible b€tches post. I acknowledge a loss is a loss - however, this r&t miscarried a 12 week foetus. She is now trying to say she gave birth and the foetus was born sleeping. I tell you what ‘born sleeping’ is you f’ing article. I really care very little if I am outed or recognised here. My son Charlie was stillborn in 2010. I was 41 weeks pregnant. He weighed 8lb 6oz. He had a head of black curls, he kicked, hiccuped and sucked his thumb. We had a textbook pregnancy however he strangled on his umbilical cord during a 36 hour labour. He was a beautiful little boy. We dressed him, brought him home, put him in a white coffin, had a Mass of the Angel’s, buried him with my grandmother and we love and miss him every day. Our lives were changed forever that day. I could rant here for hours. It pains me to see that she is putting down foundations now for a new journey as a pregnancy loss influencer. I am sorry if I have upset anyone for posting this but I am so hurt - I’ve cried since I read her post.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 136
I did for my second 1 it wasn't an option for my first but I think the 18 years difference played a part in that too

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's not a funeral as the baby is without sin - it's a blessing and a burial if people decide to go that way.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
As I’ve shared tonight I lost a baby at nearly 20 weeks. We took our baby home in a little white coffin and bought a grave. We had a small blessing and burial at the grave. No funeral. Some family sent flowers. I can’t remember it was a good few years ago but I think the baby has to be at a certain gestation for the church to recognise the baby as having a soul or something. So having a formal funeral for an earlier Mc would not be a thing. Some will have the remains buried in the hospital grave yard, I presume that’s just a blessing?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.