Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion #50

It was the first day of January 1892, and our Sarah’s back, right on cue!
😉

Reactions: 9
Yes it is very sad and tough for anyone to lose a baby and you would genuinely feel for them but this witch i find it very hard to have sympathy for, she will use everything posssible to get as much attention on her selfish self. Personally i think parents should be banned by law from using kids on SM or at the very least only have them visible to family and close friends. What she is doing to that child is beyond sick in the head!

Reactions: 16
This is exactly why today I said I'd struggle to be heartbroken or shed a tear for her.

She is literally a walking paradox. That poor Boy 💔 she will be selling Dylan Oaks before next week.

Reactions: 14
The ‘forever a family of 4’ is something else misworded. There’s not a hope she’s not going to try get pregnant again to keep Keith 😵💫 despite any lies about secondary infertility, everyone knows you’re most fertile after a miscarriage for whatever reason. She wants a pregnancy (note I’m saying pregnancy and not a baby) for the gram. And to be the same as Brian and to keep Keith interested.

Absolutely could have avoided this stress, confusion & distress on Luke by simply not telling him. I was 5 when my younger sister was born I knew nothing until the last month or so & then a baby arrived. Whatever your thought are on her sharing too early, sharing with Luke was 100% too early.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Born sleeping she’s such an attention seeker this is her chance to sort her mental issues out the last thing she should of being doing is bringing a child in to this now she has no excuse not to sort herself out , she definitely has a disorder .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Having been through a 12 week scan with no heartbeat the same as Sarah some things are a bit strange to me with this .....why did it take from the 17th to the 25th ? I'm presuming she decided against a d&c ??? Also 'born sleeping' is a term I would only associate with a stillborn baby . I would never ever compare my heartache at a miscarriage to what someone who has to go through the trauma of a still birth has to endure . She is only doing that and using that term to get extra sympathy and attention .
Cudnt agree more I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks it was awful really was I have a friend who gave birth to a stillborn full term baby the trauma that she endured mine didn't even compare 💗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion (to the tune of "I get to loooooooove you")

I get to exploit Luke, it's the most profitable thing I can do.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just a few points !
Sex of baby just might be seen 14 plus weeks but usually after 18 weeks .

A baby is termed “ viable “ at 24 weeks . Which means if delivered at that stage full resuscitation ect must be administered ect . If baby dies it’s recognised as a person and proper funeral is done ect .

The loss of a baby under 24 weeks is miscarriage and over 24 weeks it’s term is stillbirth .

Born sleeping is full term baby who died in the womb but looks absolutely perfect & at peace 😢
We don’t know how many weeks exactly she was , or when was she last scanned prior to that - cause heart beat could have stopped a week or two prior . Then it would have stopped growing , so the pregnancy loss might be very very small .
But statement baby was born sleeping just the way we wanted is strange as she knew for days that heartbeat had stopped 😢😢
I had a baby at 23 weeks who lived for two hours and died in my arms and because he wasn’t 24 weeks they wouldn’t save him and he wasn’t referred to as a miscarriage and I have a birth cert and death cert for him !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah stop. That is absolutely disgusting and bordering on abusive of this poor child. How as a mother would you not protect your child. His Father needs to immediately get him out of there before he's damaged beyond repair. She is nothing but an abusive bleep. Who in the name of god after a mc would go get a teddy like that?
Some of the charities give siblings these teddy’s to help them grieve.
why is everyone judging how they mourn for their child, Christ I’m glad when my children died nobody said some of the comments on here

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Nah sorry now the updated bio is one thing but the child with the teddy is madness. Realistically and in my opinion before I’m shot here the child shouldn’t have even known she was pregnant and now telling him he’s big brother to an angel she’s literally gonna traumatise that’s little boy. She wants to just be but she can’t bleeping help herself with her bullshite.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Had she heartbeats at her other scans?

I'm 9.5 weeks, getting a private scan tomorrow as just have a feeling. Had a mis in April and just want peace of mind but shitting it
Best of luck with your scan we will all be thinking of you 💜

I have just seen it too and I can't comprehend it. So sad that she continues to exploit Luke.
Just awful poor little child well we all know it's for attention she just proved us all right again . I hope Luke will be ok thou.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry now that post about Luke as someone said sharing his personal private space when the little child is sleeping , she couldn't help herself to exploit him so wrong of her time and time again, I'm surprised theres no post dedicated to Keith yet. Burke plays on attention she knew what she was doing yesterday evening , but wants everyone to respect there privacy.... Ridiculous by her !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry now that post about Luke as someone said sharing his personal private space when the little child is sleeping , she couldn't help herself to exploit him so wrong of her time and time again, I'm surprised theres no post dedicated to Keith yet. Burke plays on attention she knew what she was doing yesterday evening , but wants everyone to respect there privacy.... Ridiculous by her !!!!
She’s just a c@nt! Cue a post saying people were asking about where she got the teddy from

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had she heartbeats at her other scans?

I'm 9.5 weeks, getting a private scan tomorrow as just have a feeling. Had a mis in April and just want peace of mind but shitting it
Wishing you the very best of luck today, I hope everything goes well for you x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.