Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads seriously, if someone told you "it was just a miscarriage" after you had one and grieved it, most people would be highly insulted. dislike her all ye want, but we've got to stop devaluing other people's feelings, just because we don't agree.
For me personally, I would consider my miscarriage as a loss of life, not just cells etc and this is coming from someone who's pro choice. It just sounds a bit insensitive when the girl perhaps used the wrong words.

This thread is getting really nasty at the minute, with all of us medical experts weighing in here.
When you have a public platform you have a duty of care to be mindful that your words affect your followers. Sarah Burke cares about no one and thrives on attention, it's all about her.

I have no doubt she is grieving, however you have to wonder her thinking behind it all. Whipping out your phone to do a video as you are leaving hospital is all for the attention she craves.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She had 2nd trimester vitamin tablets on her stories a few weeks ago, her timelines are always off, she adds more time to timelines and takes away more from weight loss 🙈
The company would have sent them to her - that's what I took from it anyway. In prep for Trimester 2.

Reactions: 4
I lost 9 babies. 2 at 11 and 12 weeks. Twins at 7 weeks. Twins at 5 weeks. And 3 separate at 5 weeks. They were my babies. They are no less than your baby lost at 24 weeks. It doesn't matter how far along someone was a loss is a loss and as mentioned here already to someone who desperately wants a baby that is a baby from the minute the test is positive. Your comment "nothing more" is frankly disgusting towards anyone who has had an earlier loss than you not just Sarah.

I know this thread is about sarah but people are sickening how they are putting her down because of how she worded her post. She is grieving. We all do this differently.
She is grieving, she is absolutely every right to grieve. Misusing the term "born sleeping" is what people took issue with. If she hadn't used that phrase people would have little to take issue with in her post.

Reactions: 16
When you have a public platform you have a duty of care to be mindful that your words affect your followers. Sarah Burke cares about no one and thrives on attention, it's all about her.

I have no doubt she is grieving, however you have to wonder her thinking behind it all. Whipping out your phone to do a video as you are leaving hospital is all for the attention she craves.
You put it better than me. This what I wanted to say up thread.

Asking for privacy but having the presence of mind to film herself leaving hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I lost 9 babies. 2 at 11 and 12 weeks. Twins at 7 weeks. Twins at 5 weeks. And 3 separate at 5 weeks. They were my babies. They are no less than your baby lost at 24 weeks. It doesn't matter how far along someone was a loss is a loss and as mentioned here already to someone who desperately wants a baby that is a baby from the minute the test is positive. Your comment "nothing more" is frankly disgusting towards anyone who has had an earlier loss than you not just Sarah.

I know this thread is about sarah but people are sickening how they are putting her down because of how she worded her post. She is grieving. We all do this differently.

So sorry for your losses 😥💔 makes me so sad reading everyone's stories !!!

Reactions: 8
Ladies ye have me bawling. In my ignorance, I didn’t know what a d&c actually was, well I knew what it was, but what actually happens, and that has finished me off.

I am so sorry for all of you who have gone through baby loss including Sarah and keet. I wish it was a world where no one had to experience it.

don’t fall out on here, no “hun” is worth that. Ye have all been a great support to each other since I joined and enjoy the “community”. Let’s get back to that. Take care of yourselves. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry for her loss but that's where it ends. She'll come back cuntier than ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Nearly time for a new thread already!!! Hopefully she will be back as she is my guilty pleasure 😀 hopefully we can all play nice and not call each other nasty etc 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 23
********* TRIGGER WARNING ********

It is so sad for Luke and Keith and their families for the loss of Baby O'Connor 💔 hard time for everyone ...............And Sarah

I had 2 miscarriage's one at 10 week the 2nd at 12 weeks . I never considered them still born. They still our babies though. I had 3 still born first at 28 weeks , 2nd at 30 weeks , 3 rd at 30 week and 2 days. I'll miss my 5 babies always but will never consider the miscarried babies still.
So upset here... Her wording has defineatly triggered my emotions. that she would take a miscarriage that's tragic enough but turn it into a still birth.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I feel so sad for her Jesus it’s devastating when you lose a child. And maybe she used the term born sleeping because she had to give birth to her baby, some babies are more formed than others. I hope she gets the support she will need.
funny how when people on here share their stories everyone is sympathetic but not towards Sarah for the same thing, I don’t like her as a person but am still heartbroken for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She was 10 weeks pregnant and I have that on good word. Her wording is a disgrace and insult to those who have had actual stillbirths.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She was 10 weeks pregnant and I have that on good word. Her wording is a disgrace and insult to those who have had actual stillbirths.
A loss is a loss, I lost my children at 18 weeks,one born sleeping and one died after a couple of hours, they are not any less important than a baby born at 40 weeks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I have deep sympathy for the family as it is an awful time, however, I really hope that she takes the time to reflect on what she puts out there. This could potentially traumatise her son… a situation like this should put life in perspective for her. 50000 people do not need to watch this play out. I don’t mean this in a horrible way, but her life is like a bleeping soap opera! High drama guaranteed 😶 no insta fame is worth all this tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
********* TRIGGER WARNING ********

It is so sad for Luke and Keith and their families for the loss of Baby O'Connor 💔 hard time for everyone ...............And Sarah

I had 2 miscarriage's one at 10 week the 2nd at 12 weeks . I never considered them still born. They still our babies though. I had 3 still born first at 28 weeks , 2nd at 30 weeks , 3 rd at 30 week and 2 days. I'll miss my 5 babies always but will never consider the miscarried babies still.
So upset here... Her wording has defineatly triggered my emotions. that she would take a miscarriage that's tragic enough but turn it into a still birth.
Im so sorry for your losses 💔 iv had 4 miscarriages but id never consider them the same as srillborn babies. But obviously they were my babies and i always wonder who they were

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Wow. Calling it a pity party? The woman is just after having a miscarriage, hardly a pity party
I can’t stand the woman but I do feel sorry for her I wouldn’t wish a MC on anyone, I do agree though the pinning of the post was typical Sarah Burke attention seeking

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.