Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A loss is a loss, I lost my children at 18 weeks,one born sleeping and one died after a couple of hours, they are not any less important than a baby born at 40 weeks.
I didn't mention they were less important due to the gestation but there is an absolute stark difference than miscarriage at 10 weeks and a stillbirth child

Reactions: 18
She has what looks like 2 scan pictures, one clearly a little baby, what is the other one? Please please tell me she’s not sharing a scan pic of a miscarriage

i really do hope she focuses on her health now. Get in to the best shape she can be and try again.
I think the small one in the bottom left corner is the placenta. They take scan pics of that too.

Reactions: 1
I thought hyperemesis was usually a good sign in pregnancy so it's sad news that she had a mc.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘Born sleeping’ can someone tell me if at those early stages you would ‘give birth’… I’ve had MC at 11 weeks and took the pills as d & c wasn’t option with Covid.. my idea of baby born sleeping is very different to what I went through?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She didn't even wait 24 hours after her miscarriage to post this, she pinned it to the top of her page, probably spent the day getting the picture right and deciding what to write, it's all for the gram as usual.

I hope poor Luke is ok, must be so confusing for him the poor little fella. And hope he is being minded by his mam and not shipped off so she can lie in bed and read her comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
‘Born sleeping’ can someone tell me if at those early stages you would ‘give birth’… I’ve had MC at 11 weeks and took the pills as d & c wasn’t option with Covid.. my idea of baby born sleeping is very different to what I went through?
Some people have to give birth that early and also choose to bury their child in a grave.

Reactions: 2
Ye
Yes it is true as the hormone levels are higher so can be a good sign.
No it is not. A quick Google will tell you that. Ridiculous.
Edit to add - normal higher hormone levels can be a good sign. Having hg is not a good sign. It involves more risks to the pregnancy and mother than anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Had a look at most liked, took a few scrolls down but there are some funny ones 😂

• Haha
What was the thing before where she had the ad up about giving someone jellies for again? homestly can’t remember and god knows what thread at this stage.

Am wrecked, must go into work tomorrow (trying get us back into office mor) and now I’m dreading it as I’ll be on at lunch and this is gonna be on bleeping thread #87 at that stage 😂
Mothers day, to buy jellies for women who arent mothers yet or maybe who lost babies.....cos a bag of crappy jellies will help... but as long as Sarah got the sales rolling in🙄

Reactions: 9
The company would have sent them to her - that's what I took from it anyway. In prep for Trimester 2.
But she was only in her first trimester,no need to skip ahead, what harm showing the first trimester box? She was 3 weeks away from it. She chose to show only the 2nd trimester box and a tablet sheet with some gone.
I thought she was trying to trick people here into speculating how far she was gone/due etc.

Im so sorry for your losses 💔 iv had 4 miscarriages but id never consider them the same as srillborn babies. But obviously they were my babies and i always wonder who they were
Thank you ! Sorry for your losses too. We all have different opinions on MC and stillbirths but you don't post it on your Instagram page knowing you are going to get a reaction from at least 50 % of your followers . This was her baby for god sake is she that emotionally stumped that she'll use this tragic loss for her own self gratification and a few thousand likes .

Reactions: 5
She didn't even wait 24 hours after her miscarriage to post this, she pinned it to the top of her page, probably spent the day getting the picture right and deciding what to write, it's all for the gram as usual.

I hope poor Luke is ok, must be so confusing for him the poor little fella. And hope he is being minded by his mam and not shipped off so she can lie in bed and read her comments.
She will be on to the travel company in the morning to book a getaway to "just be" wait for it

Reactions: 10
She will be on to the travel company in the morning to book a getaway to "just be" wait for it
You can bet it will be an ad in no time. Look what xxxx sent me. She's too predictable. And we got gifted this stay, but just the 2 of us we needed a break to just be.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.