Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had she heartbeats at her other scans?

I'm 9.5 weeks, getting a private scan tomorrow as just have a feeling. Had a mis in April and just want peace of mind but shitting it
Had she heartbeats at her other scans?

I'm 9.5 weeks, getting a private scan tomorrow as just have a feeling. Had a mis in April and just want peace of mind but shitting it
Oh I do hope everything is okay for you best of luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I lost 9 babies. 2 at 11 and 12 weeks. Twins at 7 weeks. Twins at 5 weeks. And 3 separate at 5 weeks. They were my babies. They are no less than your baby lost at 24 weeks. It doesn't matter how far along someone was a loss is a loss and as mentioned here already to someone who desperately wants a baby that is a baby from the minute the test is positive. Your comment "nothing more" is frankly disgusting towards anyone who has had an earlier loss than you not just Sarah.

I know this thread is about sarah but people are sickening how they are putting her down because of how she worded her post. She is grieving. We all do this differently.
I lost a baby at 37 weeks and in my opinion he was no more important that your 9 babies, take care and try not to let all this talk have a negative effect on you xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She got the child a teddy saying big brother Luke and has it on her story cuddles o Connor he hasn't left out of his sight.....
Is she trying to destroy that little boy? And she couldn't even keep that private but shared it with 50k plus strangers? She is a pity and as much as I hate to say it any empathy I had for her is wearing very thin.
She has just lost a baby and since 7pm we have seen a rainbow and now her son cuddling a teddy. She's not all there and it has nothing to do with grief. She makes me sick!

• Sad
Reactions: 37
For those of you blocked! This is how low Burps is sinking tonight.... putting up a shot of Luke asleep, encroaching on his privacy, and another tacky personalised item with "big brother" on the front.... but hey, all sympathy seeking and content for the gram🙄 oh, and another belt of "i get to love you"🎵🎶🎵

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She got the child a teddy saying big brother Luke and has it on her story cuddles o Connor he hasn't left out of his sight.....
Sorry now but what is the bleeping point of that post?

Oh sorry, to let us know she needs to JUST BE🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
I knew she would make Luke grieve for a baby he never met. She is one sick deranged individual and anyone enabling her needs a good kick up the hole. That young boy is already so damaged because of her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
For those of you blocked! This is how low Burps is sinking tonight.... putting up a shot of Luke asleep, encroaching on his privacy, and another tacky personalised item with "big brother" on the front.... but hey, all sympathy seeking and content for the gram🙄
I have just seen it too and I can't comprehend it. So sad that she continues to exploit Luke.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Is she trying to destroy that little boy? And she couldn't even keep that private but shared it with 50k plus strangers? She is a pity and as much as I hate to say it any empathy I had for her is wearing very thin.
She has just lost a baby and since 7pm we have seen a rainbow and now her son cuddling a teddy. She's not all there and it has nothing to do with grief. She makes me sick!
Shows where her priorities lie. She's addicted to attention. She does need to "just be", be bleeping committed and weaned off Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Buckle up witches.
She'll be back with new nodding dog reels soon. Breaking stigma, bringing awareness, you are not alone.
bleeping gowl.

Reactions: 13
It’s going to be such a sad, confusing and frightening time for that little boy, no need for that picture to be taken let alone shared. You want the privacy and respect but give it to your son first

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For those of you blocked! This is how low Burps is sinking tonight.... putting up a shot of Luke asleep, encroaching on his privacy, and another tacky personalised item with "big brother" on the front.... but hey, all sympathy seeking and content for the gram🙄 oh, and another belt of "i get to love you"🎵🎶🎵
Ah stop. That is absolutely disgusting and bordering on abusive of this poor child. How as a mother would you not protect your child. His Father needs to immediately get him out of there before he's damaged beyond repair. She is nothing but an abusive bleep. Who in the name of god after a mc would go get a teddy like that?

Reactions: 15
How could anyone use a picture of their son coping with grief and think it’s content? That picture doesn’t sit well with me at all

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Sarah: I would please ask for privacy at this time for us all & that our privacy is respected.

4 hours later...

Posts a picture of Luke sleeping in what should be his personal safe space. Where is his privacy being respected Sarah?

I don't really care what phrases she chooses to use and do have sympathy for anyone suffering a loss. But if she wants privacy and wont post her own face or keiths face .. why is it okay to post a picture of a sleeping boy with no choice and no regard for the vulnerable traumatising position shes put him in by telling him way too early. I hope Luke is shown all the love the next few weeks from her family, keiths family and from Brians family

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don't know about you Tattlers but I find it scary that she has done that to Luke tonight and it's not grief thats to blame it's her true self coming out. Shocking behaviour.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
There has to be one of them in the three families who think her behaviour is disgusting

I saw on here that people thought Keith would be a good dad ... Really how in God's name could any body think showing a photo of a sleeping child cuddling a teddy grieving to 50 .3 K people is good parenting.

What about Keith's family surely at least one of them must feel Sarah's behaviour towards luke is disgusting.

What about Brian and Michelle they have a baby together and she's a mum to a young boy what the hell are they thinking. Those following Sarah are no better surely someone has the balls to say it's not right. Sarah needs to seriously take a good hard look at her parenting skills and stay the hell off Instagram and try in some way be a decent human being and a loving mum. I'm quickly losing sympathy for her

Reactions: 15
Well smelly hole has proved us right, it is all content now. The new “journey”.
You can’t even underestimate how low scum like her will stoop. My mind is blown for poor luke and the trauma he will not be grown enough to try and process. He needs taking off her. The time for exploiting your own child online needs to end, she need to be charged with a certain level of endangerment and neglect, we know too much of this child’s personal details and now the poor darling can’t even sleep at night with a teddy he doesn’t even understand the concept of. Edit to add, nice that this baby was O’Connor but Buckley was ripped from Luke and off all his personalised belongings. Real nice big back.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.