Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can everyone please settle down and stop fighting, we had a nice little community here before the last week. Yes some of the comments are very OTT, but that’s tattle, it’s where caustic witches opinionated people converge. You really cannot be sensitive, for your own sake 🤷🏻‍♀️ Way way back I was called a nazi on a Sarah Burke thread because I said I wouldn’t have a child with Keith incase I’d have unattractive children. It’s funny cos my kids are half middle eastern half Beddy from the block 😆Take literally nothing personally here!
Drive it on now, new thread new vibe 😎
10000% agree. I was here for the Sarah Cartrashian vibes only. New vibe needed!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m surprised she still has baby pending on her bio, she took down the announcement reel.
ETA she just unpinned the announcement reel it’s still there further down the grid 😢

Similar to her I found out I miscarried at the 12 week scan , no heart beat , my husband took the day off to come in with me for the d and c and he was back to work the following day .I can't understand why Keet is still off work a week later !! You get 3 days compassionate leave for the death of a close family member so this seems like total over kill. I'd say she must be in a complete state and guilt tripping him to be off with her and no doubt wait on her hand and foot
Only catching up on the thread now after her post this evening (had to take time away after I found out my own pregnancy wasn't viable and she was triggering me too much)... but THIS! Have just had a miscarriage myself... I took three days off work, my husband has not taken any time off, there was no need. Plus, we would kill each other. I needed my own time and space, without him hovering over me...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Without getting anyones personal stories, but would it be normal to have a funeral for a miscarriage? Before I am attacked, I am not suggesting Sarah is, nor am I trying to make little of anyones losses.
Some people would have a little ceremony i think, i never did but mine were earlier than hers, it didn't occur to me to do it.

Only catching up on the thread now after her post this evening (had to take time away after I found out my own pregnancy wasn't viable and she was triggering me too much)... but THIS! Have just had a miscarriage myself... I took three days off work, my husband has not taken any time off, there was no need. Plus, we would kill each other. I needed my own time and space, without him hovering over me...
Really sorry to hear this i hope you're doing as best as can be, sending u a huge hug xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm not sure if it's much too evil or much too soon ... but sarah would you like a packet of jellys? x
I found the infamous sweet king video, I don’t know how to save and repost but it’s Thread 24 page 10 if anyone wants a reminder - she says ‘if anyone who has kids who can’t be here’ get them jellies for Mother’s Day

• Wow
Reactions: 5
THIS 🙌🏻👏🏻 I was trying to find the words to explain her wording and I just couldn’t explain it the way I wanted to in my head but you did it perfectly ! How I dealt with my losses will be different to how the next person does. Born sleeping is the typical words we would use to explain and still birth but those words aren’t only for someone who has a still birth those words are for whoever feels them at the time . One thing all us “baby loss Mommas” should never do is criticise another mother who has suffered a loss . In our time of loss and sorrow we will use the words that are relevant to us and how we feel in that moment and I’m presuming Sarah used those words because that’s how she feels about her loss and there shouldn’t even be a debate about it .

I’m so sorry for all of your losses , I can’t imagine how I would even begin to cope with that many losses 💔 thinking of you and everyone else here who have suffered this heartbreak x

I lost 9 babies. 2 at 11 and 12 weeks. Twins at 7 weeks. Twins at 5 weeks. And 3 separate at 5 weeks. They were my babies. They are no less than your baby lost at 24 weeks. It doesn't matter how far along someone was a loss is a loss and as mentioned here already to someone who desperately wants a baby that is a baby from the minute the test is positive. Your comment "nothing more" is frankly disgusting towards anyone who has had an earlier loss than you not just Sarah.

I know this thread is about sarah but people are sickening how they are putting her down because of how she worded her post. She is grieving. We all do this differently.
it might be a typo and maybe she meant to say baby 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sure how would ya know if it’s a boy or girl at 11/12 weeks so did she name it Billy 🙈

Reactions: 8
This is all I have to say this evening..

I ate 2 packets of wine gums tonight... and I'm not even sorry 🤷‍♀️🥳🥳🥳

On a rampage this week with food.. but I'm ok with that and I'll drive it on after Christmas please god xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lads the posts here this evening are heartbreaking, there's amazing ladies on here sharing their grief my heart goes out to you all 💕
Regarding burp I'm so sorry for her but more for teeth n little dotey luke,
She has triggered so many on here esp over the past year way back with jelly fiasco right up to laughter at being laid out in a coffin ...
I can't help but wonder will this loss which is gut wrenching for her maybe wake her up to the terminology she uses and the way her stories come across, Sarah has never come across as having empathy...and I'm be pretty sure she is catching up here or will soon enough and I hope she realises that even after all the horrible stuff she has spouted ,the majority on here are empathetic to her

Reactions: 5
Just a few points !
Sex of baby just might be seen 14 plus weeks but usually after 18 weeks .

A baby is termed “ viable “ at 24 weeks . Which means if delivered at that stage full resuscitation ect must be administered ect . If baby dies it’s recognised as a person and proper funeral is done ect .

The loss of a baby under 24 weeks is miscarriage and over 24 weeks it’s term is stillbirth .

Born sleeping is full term baby who died in the womb but looks absolutely perfect & at peace 😢
We don’t know how many weeks exactly she was , or when was she last scanned prior to that - cause heart beat could have stopped a week or two prior . Then it would have stopped growing , so the pregnancy loss might be very very small .
But statement baby was born sleeping just the way we wanted is strange as she knew for days that heartbeat had stopped 😢😢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She was 10 weeks pregnant and I have that on good word. Her wording is a disgrace and insult to those who have had actual stillbirths.
Had she heartbeats at her other scans?

I'm 9.5 weeks, getting a private scan tomorrow as just have a feeling. Had a mis in April and just want peace of mind but shitting it

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I hope she keeps things very simple when telling Luke, he does not need to be burdened with her grief on his little shoulders.

Reactions: 7
Luke “big brother” Cuddles Oconnor.. this is crazy tit 😐

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She confirmed what most people here were worried about ..that she would take such a sad situation and say / do something inappropriate ..and that it would all be for the gram. I think she proved people right tonight ..she was not silent over the past week due to keeping a dignified silence..she sadly had to wait ..which is just horrible to think about for the loss to be final ...she followed pages and picked up language and phrases and then not 24 hours later made her return..she has fudged the the details and created debate. A few lines saying she was taking a social media break would have been dignified days ago ..she waited until she had content...That's the reality of instgram .. People have mentioned grief tourist's etc ..she will find a new niche.

All ye women here are warriors ...please don't be triggered by a stranger..block ..unfollow ..don't give the engagement..I'm afraid the narrative and spin has just started..its not worth people arguing .im sure peoples lives are busy and stressful enough ...the same car crash sarah will not be any more..I'm for one will not be giving the engagement anymore ...life is too short ...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.