Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you x

I hope she never comes back on SM whatever has happened!

They all need to be deleted!

Reactions: 11
All, if you want to get notifications hit the watch button.

Don't post to add nothing like "parking"

Posting to add nothing is against the rules as it's spammy and fills the threads unnecessarily.

Thanks

Reactions: 25
I’m thinking something must of happening her last post was before she went in for her scan she never done a update about baby afterwards she normally do that was Monday wasn’t it ? And now he’s off work for the week I really do hope all is ok

Reactions: 5
on a side note, I had a look on the insta page of the hotel sarah visited at the weekend , ciara dempsey has been peacocking all over their posts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What needs to be deleted? Sorry I’m lost 😠
All of the insta huns need to be deleted - not just the Cork "wans"! What happened to applying for a proper job the old fashioned way - making hard earned money! They have it away too soft these days.

I know I sound like my Granny but honestly I'm not that old 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The scan with Luke was to be at Repromed (sorry I think that’s the name??)
How long was she off when the wedding was cancelled??

She will be back don't worry. Burp will never give up sm too much money to be made and she loves the freebies. Besides what will pay for the new car, trip to Edinburgh, the 2 million shein hauls and endless trips for nails, hair and lashes?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not missing this blood pressure riser one bit, because she grinds my gears with her daily shite about me, myself n 👁, I'm sooooo tired, I'm feeling soooo unwell, I've Luke 99% of the time, me n teeettthhh need time on our own, she was talking as if she was home n dry with the pregnancy, with life oh she had it made, she was like that one person we all know who pretends she's got it all, the happy marriage, the great home, great kids, great life when reality is it's like everyone else's we're all fighting something and tryn every day to stay afloat.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.