Sarah Burke #45 I’m Sarah Burp, with the big back. No need for a bra to hold up this rack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I've woken up in 2005 and she's about to try and sell me a 2nd hand car with that blazer and shirt 😂😂
The shirt,its a statement on it's own.. ..what's the statement😂😂

And she wants to wear it back to front because theres a few buttons down the back...imagine someone walking past you on the street and the big flouncy collar was to the back of their outfit ..you would think they were having a mental health episode...God love her she is a treasure all the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It drives me batty going on about how oversized her tops are when they are very clearly not!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am enraged this morning, awake since 3am because my neighbour mistreats their dog who is crying for hours the poor thing it reminds me of burp.
Please god,I feel physically sick..Please, Please,please go on line to the ispca website to report this address,it's so easy to do or ring them please or let us know here as I'm sick and can't stop thinking of that poor baby ❤💕 I'm begging u to do that today ..the sweetheart,he needs rescuing today for a better,easy life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok, I went to put on one of my work blazers that I haven't worn since before lockdown due to a uninform change and it was a bit snug but still closed, couldn't wear it, I had trouble getting it off, so I don't know how tf she got outta to that one.
I'd say she had to call the fire brigade.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did some diving to see when the dash to Dublin was for the “infection” was…. Can someone do the maths if July 26th was when the transfer happened. Also the second pic, what if that is true and magnum is still in the freezer and this one was a 2nd one, hence the mad rush cos it was no good for freezing 🤔🤔

eta I counted forward from July 26th. april 25th would be wk 39, if counted exactly from day of transfer (if it was July 26th) which would make her 9 weeks today

View attachment 1609592View attachment 1609593
It would make her 12 weeks this week. The way it works for a 5 day transfer is you are 3 weeks pregnant 2 days after transfer. So if her dash for infection was transfer day that would mean she is 12 weeks tomorrow.

Reactions: 4
She's like some one doing a QVC add, as much as she says she loves it I think she looks quite uncomfortable in her shirt & blazer .... I know it's her job but wouldn't you get sick to death of flogging stuff in to the phone hoping to make a few euro, she should nearly just start door to door sales 🥴 wonder will stingy Keith bring her something back from his lads holiday, well I guess her son Luke for a start !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's like some one doing a QVC add, as much as she says she loves it I think she looks quite uncomfortable in her shirt & blazer .... I know it's her job but wouldn't you get sick to death of flogging stuff in to the phone hoping to make a few euro, she should nearly just start door to door sales 🥴 wonder will stingy Keith bring her something back from his lads holiday, well I guess her son Luke for a start !!!
Took the words out of my mouth. She and Julie do the hard sell. I love this colour, you can wear it like this, wear it with runners, style it like…. Blah blah blah. What the owners of skyfall or Dylan oaks don’t realise is how to sell via influencer is to see an influencer looking amazing in something so people want to copy that. These fools are embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Took the words out of my mouth. She and Julie do the hard sell. I love this colour, you can wear it like this, wear it with runners, style it like…. Blah blah blah. What the owners of skyfall or Dylan oaks don’t realise is how to sell via influencer is to see an influencer looking amazing in something so people want to copy that. These fools are embarrassing.
It would turn you off wanting to buy something, their all just faking it to try & make it 🥴 anything for a few freebies & make a quick euro !!!

Lol wonder what Sarah will think of this
Taught the same when I seen it 🤔😏

Reactions: 3
The thing that sickens me the most about her, is why are we always listening to ‘credit to Keith, he’s so good with Luke, they have such a bond’ bla bla bla ad nauseaum, but we never EVER hear her acknowledge ‘Luke’s been through a lot of upheaval in a short time, and he just gets on with it all and is a happy little fella. The way he accepted Keith so abruptly becoming such a massive part of his life and his home, never acted up, and is just such an easy going child thank god I never had to experience the mom guilts’ (100% because the poor child is so used to his feelings being overlooked, he has adapted to not even seek to have his emotional needs met). She doesn’t even consider any of that. TVs, fancy buzz light years and blazers and holidays mean duck all when you don’t give a tit about your child’s emotional development and you just bulldoze on with your crappy life decisions and force all these changes on him to have your egotistical needs met. I’ve said it before, I cannot STAND selfish single mothers. Hate hate hate them, my biggest pet peeve

all of this. my partner has an 11 year old and she has been through so much. I'm with my partner 10 years and even though they were broken up when we got together she always assumed he'd go back to her but he didn't he met me. years of her bitching about me and even 10 years later myself and his child don't have a great relationship, I think she doesn't want to upset the mother. she has now moved on and has her own boyfriend and acts like there was never an issue with me ive tried to tell her numerous times that the way the child acts with me is because of how it was at the start and the mother will just say well she needs to get over it lol some mothers shock me with their behavior.

• Sad
Well she’s the talk of the city that’s for sure! At work this morning all we laughed about (and we laughed and we laughed didn’t we) was her bating herself into the jacket lastnight and the ‘oversized’ top. She is hated like! Everyone thinks she smells, even women who never had fertility problems are aware that she’s a mockery to the system & the girls in my work know full well how many emails and calls I’ve had to make and take in the last few months just planning surrogacy, we came to the conclusion today that maybe it wasn’t even IVF maybe it was IUI. Let’s face it the medication for the 10 days post period is similar. Another girl thinks Sarah got pregnant naturally half way through and her and clinic decided to spin this narrative to save them both. If you had access to my Waterstones record you would quickly see her story and timeline for treatment just doesn’t make sense. She’s under 35, Waterstone would have told them lose weight, stop drinking so much and do 3 x IUI before thinking IVF. Actually even if Keith’s sperm was perfect, waterstone would have done OII which is just a medically assisted round! To go from nothing to IVF, have one embryo and for that to stick just all seems very fast and fitting. Anyway. She’s a fat bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Well she’s the talk of the city that’s for sure! At work this morning all we laughed about (and we laughed and we laughed didn’t we) was her bating herself into the jacket lastnight and the ‘oversized’ top. She is hated like! Everyone thinks she smells, even women who never had fertility problems are aware that she’s a mockery to the system & the girls in my work know full well how many emails and calls I’ve had to make and take in the last few months just planning surrogacy, we came to the conclusion today that maybe it wasn’t even IVF maybe it was IUI. Let’s face it the medication for the 10 days post period is similar. Another girl thinks Sarah got pregnant naturally half way through and her and clinic decided to spin this narrative to save them both. If you had access to my Waterstones record you would quickly see her story and timeline for treatment just doesn’t make sense. She’s under 35, Waterstone would have told them lose weight, stop drinking so much and do 3 x IUI before thinking IVF. Actually even if Keith’s sperm was perfect, waterstone would have done OII which is just a medically assisted round! To go from nothing to IVF, have one embryo and for that to stick just all seems very fast and fitting. Anyway. She’s a fat bleep
And has a partner with a floppy willy🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she wearing a bra under that pink shirt because those diddies are hanging lower than normal or is she in one of those stupid bralettes from Penneys that she most definitely can't wear.
Definitely the penny cheap thing and she kept pulling up the strap os they're shite

It drives me batty going on about how oversized her tops are when they are very clearly not!
I think for Sarah anything that isn't snug against her skin is oversized. Like she never calls tge cykle shorts oversized 🤪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.