Sarah Burke #45 I’m Sarah Burp, with the big back. No need for a bra to hold up this rack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume she has a dedicated room in the Rotunda for the pregnancy? Hardly in CUMH, they need the time to not talk while talking on the way to Dublin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Has Sarah gotten Botox lately? Her forehead is looking extra smooth in her stories? And as far as I know u can’t have Botox when pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You ladies are a credit of knowledge, before these threads I hadn't an iota about welfare babies. Reading here I was horrified like what sorry why would you have a child for money? I said it to my fella the other night and his response was 'yea haven't ya ever heard of mickey money'. I had heard that term as a child but I always thought it meant that person was getting duck all from their employers (like didly squat). I am still so sickened that people do have 'welfare babies' I just can't get over it like.

I was unemployed due to an on-going illness a few years ago and got hounded by the social to let them know when I was returning to work, mind you it was a short stint (4 weeks) , but oh wow to have the life of Sayyyrahh burp, I'd high flying it. We're also considering moving abroad due to the fuckery of this country, our emergency fund is now funding our rent because despite both working full time we can't afford basic tit like rent (let's not talk about the housing crisis!). We were entitled to hap but I got an increase of €0.60c last month yay pay rise 😂 and apparently that pushed us over the threshold :cautious: so yeah duck this government and duck the people that play silly beggars lying.

Anyone on €35k and under is entitled to apply for hap, working and obviously not working. If youre in that category & are struggling apply for it, why shouldn't you get a helping hand in this crappy climate. Just bear in mind that you have to pay a weekly rate of x to your council and a top up (remaining rent) to the landlord. That budget can swing on a donkey dick it's just another blindfold by this god awful government. I am enraged this morning, awake since 3am because my neighbour mistreats their dog who is crying for hours the poor thing it reminds me of burp.

Back to sayyyrahh she must think herself as upmarket now, shopping in marks and sparks but youre far from it love. That whole saying about polishing a turds springs to mind. She needs to be investigated. WHERE IS YOUR MONEY COMING FROM? It can't all be mickey money.
If you haven’t already, please call the ISPCA for that poor pooch!

Reactions: 8
Is she wearing a bra under that pink shirt because those diddies are hanging lower than normal or is she in one of those stupid bralettes from Penneys that she most definitely can't wear.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but they were the worst clothes I have ever seen on a person 🤣 what the actual duck was that rotten pink shirt? 🤣🤣 when she put the blazer on she genuinely thought she looked like a bigshot CEO bossbitch 🫣🙈 I cannot fathom these companies using the likes of her to promote their clothing/products! Surely there should be a MINIMUM requirement to at least look presentable? She looked like the greasy strangler and NONE of the clothes fit her properly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry but they were the worst clothes I have ever seen on a person 🤣 what the actual duck was that rotten pink shirt? 🤣🤣 when she put the blazer on she genuinely thought she looked like a bigshot CEO bossbitch 🫣🙈 I cannot fathom these companies using the likes of her to promote their clothing/products! Surely there should be a MINIMUM requirement to at least look presentable? She looked like the greasy strangler and NONE of the clothes fit her properly
well she is self employed #bossbitch #momager #eatmyclients

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has Keith any cop on post all those clips of poor Luke , the one in the pool with the Peter Andre track song playing totally inappropriate & wrong !!! & She bleeping sharing them as well 😡😠 can't cope how allergic I am to her 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ah jesus we are going to have to stage a rescue for the button on the front of that 'oversized' shirt it's hanging on for dear life 🙈 And as for the blazer , can anyone pop round to the Commons today and cut her out of it I think its suggesting her 😂

The weather is getting colder so I got some pantess all while living in crusty bike shorts , like does she fecking listen to herself 🤷🏻‍♀️ And the sweet and sour portion wasn't small Sarah it was just normal sized not 4 adult portions rolled into one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah lads someone get poor Sayraaa some oxygen. Why is she so out-of breath 🧐😳😳😳😳😳
Not a fan of hers.....but I'm currently 28 wks pregnant, 3rd pregnancy, but this time around jeeze breathlessness started at about 10wks out of nowhere 🙈 it's terrible. Hate it if someone rings me☎ and I have to answer 😂 obviously said it to the gp and at the hospital and it's just a thing that can happen 🤷

Reactions: 2
Not a fan of hers.....but I'm currently 28 wks pregnant, 3rd pregnancy, but this time around jeeze breathlessness started at about 10wks out of nowhere 🙈 it's terrible. Hate it if someone rings me☎ and I have to answer 😂 obviously said it to the gp and at the hospital and it's just a thing that can happen 🤷
Sarah has been breathless since she first had Covid - its not pregnancy related, although I'm sure she would be overjoyed to add that to her list of pregnancy issues.

Reactions: 25
I had it too. It was a symptom of anaemia 😩 no doubt she will also suffer with low iron also 🙄

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how some people manage to make a career out of living on jobseekers. When I was on it for a short period (about 8 weeks) I was hounded with calls by some crowd and had to present evidence that I was genuinely looking for work. I was, so this wasn’t a problem. But I often look at the scrotes around me on the life long dole and wonder why the department isn’t breathing down their neck like it was mine? I found it genuinely unbearable and was so depressed. I have no idea how some seem to enjoy it and have so much money. They must be up to other stuff on the side!
I took voluntary redundancy and took temp jobs while looking for a full time one, I kept telling them the days I was working but still paid me the full amount. Then started chasing me for the money over paid less than €100 and threatened me with court and that I wouldn't get my state pension if I didn't pay it back😡🤷🏼‍♀️

TWO PANTSES
Nearly flung the phone across the room at that, bleeping simpleton, the plural of pants is pants, bleeping cretin.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.