Sarah Burke #45 I’m Sarah Burp, with the big back. No need for a bra to hold up this rack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yackety yack Yackety yack Yackety yack
Does she ever stop taking shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her hair is rotten 🤢

Does she ever stop taking shite.
She actually doesn't shut the duck up 🤦🏼‍♀️luke is losing hos playroom bur the Instagram room is staying selfish duck

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hahaha havnt left luke in ages 🤣🤣what about half summer he spent in yougal with Step up nana or the week in Turkey so that ape could get his teeth done shes actually on another planet 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This wan sufferers from amnesia. She is never with her son. He spent the whole summer away. She caught a glimpse of him on the 1st day of school, she then took to the couch for 2 weeks and packed him off to lanza with his older brother keet after that. Keep trying to convince yourself sayrah.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Keith must be loving looking at Donna in her bikini. Is Wexford a free PR trip, shame on the hotel if it is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How the duck was it a boys holiday when the childs grandparents, aunts and cousins were there..Shes a langer .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This wan sufferers from amnesia. She is never with her son. He spent the whole summer away. She caught a glimpse of him on the 1st day of school, she then took to the couch for 2 weeks and packed him off to lanza with his older brother keet after that. Keep trying to convince yourself sayrah.
His older brother keet... brilliant 😂

This is all I see when she has her hair in a bun . Exact same hairline. Granted his tits are more perky .
He actually looks like her....and the bloated face is spot on,she is very masculine

Reactions: 6
Nanna Betty loving Keith I'd say if she didn't Sarah would stop talking to her again , fleecing her for the buggy wouldn't you be mortified saying that leave your 93 grandmother in private doesn't need to be discussed poor woman. It's funny too not too long ago she couldn't bare poor Luke going to his actual dads Brian but no bothers sending him off to a different country with stepped up daddy promoting him all over Instagram for the week !!!! Burke your not mother material keep flogging your tat !!!!

Did Luke get his Telly? 👀
No more mention since last week more lies !!! Once Keith got his iPhone forget about poor Luke !!! 🥴

IS SHE ACTUALLY STILL CURLING HER HAIR FOR CONTENT? she actually hasn’t a clue what she’s doing the mess of it! Not that anyone needs to know how to do it perfectly but Christ if you’re recording yourself at least learn how to do it properly. I have seen Lisa jordan all over cork with her tripod to get different backgrounds etc and her content always look fresh but this waaaaan. The corner of the bedroom with the maaaaanky sheets is about as original as she gets. Chaaaaaaaaaaange it up saaaaayrah you’re boring the diddies off me! She is so lazy as an instagrammer. If it takes effort she’s not doing it. I could go into paddy power and put a bet on as to what she’s doing or talking about at every time or the day. Me Keith me me me Keith Liam I mean luke beddy chips jac jossa hun bun dirty air fryer repeat

• Haha
Has Beddy been on her own all week, save for a few hours yesterday which Sarah felt guilted into spending with her? Meanwhile Sarah had some rent a friend attend to her every whim because her fella and son are away, but left her vulnerable old granny to fester alone for days? Didn’t beddy ask to spend the week with her?

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Big reunion reel coming today guys…
I suspect :
A gift from Lanzaroddy
A gift for bump/flubber belly
A meal out ‘with my boys x’
A family reunited on the couch pic

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is Wexford a free PR trip, shame on the hotel if it is
[/QUOTE]
She was to go a few weeks ago around the time all the huns were getting a free stay. It would match hotels better to decrease their prices so a regular low income family might get a night away not someone who can afford a few holidays a year

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There is nothing about her hair that makes me think I need that hair tool in my life. I’d class myself as utterly crap at hair and yet I managed better with my 9 year old ghd.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I Wonder did she clean the house & get a shop in before the boys land home you know how organised she wants to get. 🥴 I suppose Luke will be shipped off before the week is out again.

Reactions: 10
Big reunion reel coming today guys…
I suspect :
A gift from Lanzaroddy
A gift for bump/flubber belly
A meal out ‘with my boys x’
A family reunited on the couch pic
And her bawling as she missed them so much 🙄🤦‍♀️
We taking bets on a super cringe airport video? Or might be too long a spin in her condition, with her so long into pregnancy xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Couldn't finish her sangwitch cos she was doing stuff on the phone. Wonder did she give beddy a ipad to keep her quiet 🙄
She went psycho on keeth a couple of times?? Thats not normal!
She feels guilty for leaving the child
I am laughing and laugh aren't I??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sarah is the total source of entertainment in our department. Everyone laughs at her carry on. Some even message her positive things to keep her going, so she feels encouraged to do more. And then we laugh and laugh!!!!

I know that is pretty lousy, but when the day is dull she continues to entertain everyone! Even the lads are on board now!!
We do that at work too. The girls message her ‘omg Keith really loves you’ or ‘that oversized jumper is fab what colour do you think is nicest’.. she will always write back if it’s about Keith , not so much when it’s Luke or AF links. Someday I would love to message her,

Dear Sayyyyyrah,
You are oversized, not your clothes
Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There is nothing about her hair that makes me think I need that hair tool in my life. I’d class myself as utterly crap at hair and yet I managed better with my 9 year old ghd.
I have to laugh at her, every time she does her hair/makeup she says “il just show ye cause I know I will be asked” she does the exact same thing every week, who the duck does she think is gonna be asking her.. she has the same followers this years, never any new ones and I’d say 90% of the followers are to watch the car crash and the other 10% watch in disbelief that there is someone on this earth like her.. so don’t worry recording it the next time burp.. I promise you, you will not be asked

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.