Sarah Burke #45 I’m Sarah Burp, with the big back. No need for a bra to hold up this rack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah is the total source of entertainment in our department. Everyone laughs at her carry on. Some even message her positive things to keep her going, so she feels encouraged to do more. And then we laugh and laugh!!!!

I know that is pretty lousy, but when the day is dull she continues to entertain everyone! Even the lads are on board now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well someone check on Sarrrraaaa just incase she is still stuck in Luke’s blazer! Il worried about her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think she got the transfer until the week of Keith’s granny’s birthday. She had the same nails in the test video as she got done that week. She had red nails for the lip fillers. I’d say she got them done knowing she was having the transfer that week. I’d say the baby isn’t due until early may and she’s hoping to go early.. or then she can say she’s overdue.. I’ve never posted on here before but this ivf story is really annoying me. I just hope it all works out for her. Lies eventually catch up with people and this one will be caught out sooner or later.

Reactions: 19
Christ can she stop with the over reposts it's abit much, stepped up daddy minding your son on holidays all week I wonder has mom guilt kicked in, She's probably at the airport waiting already, the welcome home banner and her recording equipment so she can document & share later practising the fake tears and looking at the camera 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Mom guilt! 🤣🤣🤣 as if Sarah has mom guilt. Almost as funny as her claiming she only gained 2lbs and she’s ok with it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Okay so she got out of the blazer and she washed her hair. I’ll sleep now tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ can she stop with the over reposts it's abit much, stepped up daddy minding your son on holidays all week I wonder has mom guilt kicked in, She's probably at the airport waiting already, the welcome home banner and her recording equipment so she can document & share later practising the fake tears and looking at the camera 🤣🤣🤣
Agreed! It’s uncomfortable and embarrassing. She is behaving like she wouldn’t be able to survive without keet.. it’s absolutely mortifying

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jeez what a busy evening doing actual work, no time to proper witch.... so she said beddy asked her to spend the week with her, she brought her for chips Friday and today. Couple hours at most

And freshly washed hir yet has to use "dry texture spray" ie dry shampoo? Ffs

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.