Sarah Burke #45 I’m Sarah Burp, with the big back. No need for a bra to hold up this rack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did some diving to see when the dash to Dublin was for the “infection” was…. Can someone do the maths if July 26th was when the transfer happened. Also the second pic, what if that is true and magnum is still in the freezer and this one was a 2nd one, hence the mad rush cos it was no good for freezing 🤔🤔

eta I counted forward from July 26th. april 25th would be wk 39, if counted exactly from day of transfer (if it was July 26th) which would make her 9 weeks today

View attachment 1609592View attachment 1609593
you have to add two weeks to that date. If transfer was 26th July she would be 11 weeks 5 days today assuming it was a 5 day transfer

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Lads, whats the story with the leg out to the side all the time?! Did she read that's the thing to do or something.

Also the blazer needs to be rescued ASAP - it's trapped and needs to be resuscitated!
But she's a 14 in some things - maybe around her neck or something.
she reminds me of the traveller fella from killinaskully there 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
somehow I’d say it’ll have strict criteria and lying asswipe is one of the ones that will disqualify her

I think someone confirmed that by her dates it would have been when she was about 4 weeks pregnant she got it done 🤬

100% the infection was transfer day cos if it was an infection the doctor would have just phoned a prescription in
found this post from august 4th so she had Botox and transfer about a week apart?

6F8CE215-E220-47B5-AADF-06B46F93E638.jpeg

She washed her hair on Sunday and still has the treatment in
she’s waiting for the sisters to come back so she can get it done for free

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well ladies i have feck all and i genuinely mean that but if i ever have anything spare ill post here and share what i can.

Reactions: 3
Lads, whats the story with the leg out to the side all the time?! Did she read that's the thing to do or something.

Also the blazer needs to be rescued ASAP - it's trapped and needs to be resuscitated!
But she's a 14 in some things - maybe around her neck or something.
Oh god I'm dying laughing here 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Buying readymade meals🤬lazy good for nothing 🤬oh I have to stop myself typing🤬🤬not a fresh veg in sight, smoothie , frozen fruit, yoghurt all good but when eaten in proportion and with a balanced diet, god she wrecks my head🤬

Reactions: 5
I haven’t had time to catch up here but im wondering, will she close her opf claim now that she’s having another baby with keet? Surely she can’t be entitled to it?

Reactions: 3
I haven’t had time to catch up here but im wondering, will she close her opf claim now that she’s having another baby with keet? Surely she can’t be entitled to it?
She can if she says she's on her own 🤷‍♀️

On a serious note though.... are her arms so big she can't reach the top of her head? I mean that must be the reason she hasn't washed her hair right? I stand in shower wash hair, body, get out, dry off, dry hair and that's me. What is complicated or difficult about that unless you have a disability? And last I looked pregnancy wasn't a disability.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You ladies are a credit of knowledge, before these threads I hadn't an iota about welfare babies. Reading here I was horrified like what sorry why would you have a child for money? I said it to my fella the other night and his response was 'yea haven't ya ever heard of mickey money'. I had heard that term as a child but I always thought it meant that person was getting duck all from their employers (like didly squat). I am still so sickened that people do have 'welfare babies' I just can't get over it like.

I was unemployed due to an on-going illness a few years ago and got hounded by the social to let them know when I was returning to work, mind you it was a short stint (4 weeks) , but oh wow to have the life of Sayyyrahh burp, I'd high flying it. We're also considering moving abroad due to the fuckery of this country, our emergency fund is now funding our rent because despite both working full time we can't afford basic tit like rent (let's not talk about the housing crisis!). We were entitled to hap but I got an increase of €0.60c last month yay pay rise 😂 and apparently that pushed us over the threshold :cautious: so yeah duck this government and duck the people that play silly beggars lying.

Anyone on €35k and under is entitled to apply for hap, working and obviously not working. If youre in that category & are struggling apply for it, why shouldn't you get a helping hand in this crappy climate. Just bear in mind that you have to pay a weekly rate of x to your council and a top up (remaining rent) to the landlord. That budget can swing on a donkey dick it's just another blindfold by this god awful government. I am enraged this morning, awake since 3am because my neighbour mistreats their dog who is crying for hours the poor thing it reminds me of burp.

Back to sayyyrahh she must think herself as upmarket now, shopping in marks and sparks but youre far from it love. That whole saying about polishing a turds springs to mind. She needs to be investigated. WHERE IS YOUR MONEY COMING FROM? It can't all be mickey money.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.