Sarah Burke #45 I’m Sarah Burp, with the big back. No need for a bra to hold up this rack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't finish her sangwitch cos she was doing stuff on the phone. Wonder did she give beddy a ipad to keep her quiet 🙄
She went psycho on keeth a couple of times?? Thats not normal!
She feels guilty for leaving the child
I am laughing and laugh aren't I??
Wouldn't you think shes sit and chat with beddy rather than leave her eat on her own, what a grand daughter, I'd say beddy was excited about all her great grandchildren but she acts like she's the most important

I’d say she’s an absolute lazy mare I’d say the week was spent laying in her own filth and last minute clean up before Keith and Luke are home the mankey witch 🤢 I can’t imagine being that lazy at the rate she’s gaining weight she won’t have a noticeable bump she will just look fat
She unwinded with her news pantses don't be mean.....😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are we the same person??
Maybe we should team up and buy a decent size house 👐
Love this common ground we have!

I swear though it's so laughable - the budget gave us nothing! I love children, I always wanted them but when I was building up my CV, the income wasn't the best. Now that it's much better, I'm single and I don't believe in casual entanglements for the sake of it. But this budget literally gave single people without children - nothing!

Now obvs I'm not gonna do it but I did a quick calculation and if I went off on long term sick leave, I'd have more in my pocket and I'd have a social house and why wouldn't people do it as a scam. I get up every morning, drive from outskirts into the city (rent is a bit better there) and have to pay fortune for diesel. Meanwhile, Sarah and her kind sit on their fat arses and talk sh1te into the phone and the rock bottom companies like vodoos pay her to show off their cheap rubbish, which I wouldn't buy anyway. It doesn't even curl her hair.

Reactions: 12
Lads can i visit ye cause i cant afford a holiday but yer mansion actually sounds better craic!
You know what - the more the merrier! With 3 of us (4 if you pop by!) we might be able to put together enough for a takeaway and a few bottles of vino 🍷

• Haha
You know what - the more the merrier! With 3 of us (4 if you pop by!) we might be able to put together enough for a takeaway and a few bottles of vino 🍷
Absolutely, ill bring wine. I actually have my kids 99% of the time so a night off will do me good, tattle lodge has a ring to it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Absolutely, ill bring wine. I actually have my kids 99% of the time so a night off will do me good, tattle lodge has a ring to it
You need to find out from yer wan how she calculates the % time she has her child - you need to get in on her amount of free time. The people I know that have their kids that much have no time for botox, filler, nails, eyebrows, rats tails extensions and driving to Dublin to just be..............

Reactions: 3
Lads I've work all day cause I'ma full time entrepreneur/front line worker, but I could pop over between groups, I've an 8 hour lunch break? I could bring some Oh My Glam bits, Voduz tools and an aul Shein haul, we could have a makeover session? After the bodadoes and burrido bowls obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lads I've work all day cause I'ma full time entrepreneur/front line worker, but I could pop over between groups, I've an 8 hour lunch break? I could bring some Oh My Glam bits, Voduz tools and an aul Shein haul, we could have a makeover session? After the bodadoes and burrido bowls obviously.
Sounds like a plan - remember now to get everything oversized complete with miniature blazer that you really got the large but could OF sized down to xtra miniature.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Love this 😂😂 will there be burrido bowls though
This sounds like such good craic I’m up for it!! BTW I’ve only been introduced to Sayrah recently (this is my 1st post here) and these threads are 🔥😂

There’s a beautiful Mexican Guapo in Derry City I’ll bring the Burrido bowls with me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My bf was away for the week I had to leave this morning at 5.30 to collect him from Dublin airport. Nearly 3hrs driving to get there I have no idea how the hell they drove that every few days I am absolutely shattered I did not enjoy my time to just be.... The last week I've had to get my son up for school leave the house for 7.30 go to my 1st job call back home collect the dog I can take him to my 2nd job drop him home before going to the 3rd home for about 5 clean house make dinner laundry by time 9 comes I'm ready to fall into bed just to top it all off my parents went on holiday on Monday so I've thier 2 dogs and taken my dad's 2nights a week to sit with my granny and give her meds. How this bleep has had someone pander to her for the week and cook for her while she lies in a heap and does absolutely nothing is a joke! I haven't had a day off in 3 weeks I'm almost at burn out! She boils my blood nothing but a big bleeping cum bucket! I hope she gets thrush

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My bf was away for the week I had to leave this morning at 5.30 to collect him from Dublin airport. Nearly 3hrs driving to get there I have no idea how the hell they drove that every few days I am absolutely shattered I did not enjoy my time to just be.... The last week I've had to get my son up for school leave the house for 7.30 go to my 1st job call back home collect the dog I can take him to my 2nd job drop him home before going to the 3rd home for about 5 clean house make dinner laundry by time 9 comes I'm ready to fall into bed just to top it all off my parents went on holiday on Monday so I've thier 2 dogs and taken my dad's 2nights a week to sit with my granny and give her meds. How this bleep has had someone pander to her for the week and cook for her while she lies in a heap and does absolutely nothing is a joke! I haven't had a day off in 3 weeks I'm almost at burn out! She boils my blood nothing but a big bleeping cum bucket! I hope she gets thrush
Oh god, that's a brilliant description 👏 😄

Reactions: 2
Everytime she says “the boys” I die of mortification a little 🫣🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So I just had…..ummm…..I just had……what was I saying…….oh yeah I just had lunch there….am a sangwich……yeah I just had a sangwich.

What’s with all the pauses!!!!

I know she didn’t actually say this but it’s just an example.

And Sarah, your hair is not curled hun, it’s a limp looking wave at best.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I just had…..ummm…..I just had……what was I saying…….oh yeah I just had lunch there….am a sangwich……yeah I just had a sangwich.

What’s with all the pauses!!!!

I know she didn’t actually say this but it’s just an example.

And Sarah, your hair is not curled hun, it’s a limp looking wave at best.
Cos shes lying her fat arse off!!!! She had bodatoes, covered in sauce and cheese...... THE END🙄 And just like your name🤭 SHES fooling nobody😂

She prob has it already due to the crusty shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.