Sarah Burke #45 I’m Sarah Burp, with the big back. No need for a bra to hold up this rack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ all the holidays.Tenerife and New York and lanzarote and Wexford and Edinburgh.duck me where am I going wrong

Reactions: 20
Every time I click into this thread the title of it makes me pmsl....I literally can hear her saying it 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
First time poster but I had to create an account to ask why does she repeat the same thing several times in one breath? It's the strangest and most irritating thing to watch. I had a what.. half a toasted SANGwidch Sarah, you already told us. Why take your nan out for lunch and spend the whole time on your phone?! Also, why is she tagging the company in all the stories when she's talking pure shite about her day, plus the curls are awful!

She seems completely fine for someone who "never leaves her kid" and he is currently in another country for a week. "Luke left me this week but I haven't left Luke to go away" ..did he book his own flight, what an odd thing to say about your 7 year old child. Hadn't watched her in a few days and she popped up this morning and she's beyond frustrating to watch! Last thing, I say she is only dying for a proposal now that she is pregnant with Keith's baby!

Reactions: 34
I'd love to know what weight she thinks she is. Like they say the camera ads 10lbs, but then she has her video tiny within ig so....

1664441327148.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ all the holidays.Tenerife and New York and lanzarote and Wexford and Edinburgh.duck me where am I going wrong
Probably the same places as me - work full time, can't afford a kid so didn't have one and paying half my wages in tax.........
I can't get a mortgage cause I'm a single woman with an excellent job and only 25 years left ( should I live that long!) before pension!
Instead these people get everything handed to them and all the extra payments between double this and support payment that (don't get me wrong there are deserving people in that cohort) I literally got about 20 euro a month back due to the adjustment at the higher tax rate. I won't even see it!

I haven't gotten to go anywhere this year......

Reactions: 21
I’d say she’s an absolute lazy mare I’d say the week was spent laying in her own filth and last minute clean up before Keith and Luke are home the mankey witch 🤢 I can’t imagine being that lazy at the rate she’s gaining weight she won’t have a noticeable bump she will just look fat

Reactions: 12
Probably the same places as me - work full time, can't afford a kid so didn't have one and paying half my wages in tax.........
I can't get a mortgage cause I'm a single woman with an excellent job and only 25 years left ( should I live that long!) before pension!
Instead these people get everything handed to them and all the extra payments between double this and support payment that (don't get me wrong there are deserving people in that cohort) I literally got about 20 euro a month back due to the adjustment at the higher tax rate. I won't even see it!

Hey Life Twin! You pretty much described my life to a tee there as well. I have such a good job and can barely afford to keep my head above water at times, because I have to pay full whack for everything with no handouts and no partner to share the burden with. Fancy becoming platonic partners and buying a gaff together? We can bond over our dislike of all these freeloading instagoms?

I know there are so many genuine cases of people who need social welfare etc but this WAN doesn’t need a penny she makes me sick. Buying new i phones, foreign hols nearly every month what a scammer.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey Life Twin! You pretty much described my life to a tee there as well. I have such a good job and can barely afford to keep my head above water at times, because I have to pay full whack for everything with no handouts and no partner to share the burden with. Fancy becoming platonic partners and buying a gaff together? We can bond over our dislike of all these freeloading instagoms?

I know there are so many genuine cases of people who need social welfare etc but this WAN doesn’t need a penny she makes me sick. Buying new i phones, foreign hols nearly every month what a scammer.
Sounds like a plan - let's start scamming the state.
I'll put you on my top class medical insurance paid for by my employer and you can help me convince the bank that I have a second income coming in. We can change our pronouns and be woke like the rest of these gobshites.

Sorry I'm usually very pleasant but this wan is pushing me over the edge this week!

Reactions: 13
Just imagining when you see those welcome home videos from people been away for years they genuine make you emotional 😥 this one doing it for her boys away a week going door to door catching all the the reactions ....will there be a real later 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Went for a TOASTED SANGWICH, was so busy on the phone, only ate half. I’d love the other half of that SANGWICH now, buuuuuut it’s all good”

What is all good Sarah?

Big ugly head on top of her, and this thing she’s doing with her lips when she’s talking is driving me wrong!

I’d love to slap her straight in the big fat jaw, god I dislike her!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

She has to be scamming something. I still can't get over she bought the new iphone as a bleeping present!!

Reactions: 5
Sounds like a plan - let's start scamming the state.
I'll put you on my top class medical insurance paid for by my employer and you can help me convince the bank that I have a second income coming in. We can change our pronouns and be woke like the rest of these gobshites.

Sorry I'm usually very pleasant but this wan is pushing me over the edge this week!
I’ve hardly even gone on Instagram this week because I don’t want to see them. They have been riling me up so much lately. So you are grand, you can be unpleasant about them here. It’s our safe space! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
First time poster - long time lurker! She has obviously loved her week off from being a mammy and is planning her next week off next year before baba is even born.. FFS
She never flinches Luke is sent off 98% of time anyway , she shouldn't be a mother full stop !!! The creator probably watching Keith neck pints all week on his lads holiday !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At the risk of sounding like Nora Battie...would u not just put rollers in your hair and sleep in them to have curls for the morning...I use the soft bendy rollers from Penneys..2 euro a pack and they are the best curl I can get in my hair ....also goes to show she is just getting up and throwing on her clothes as opposed to having a shower...

• Sick
Reactions: 6
First time poster - long time lurker! She has obviously loved her week off from being a mammy and is planning her next week off next year before baba is even born.. FFS
Getting ready to ship magnum off already.. that’s bizarre.. especially as they had such a “hard time” getting this far

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Are we the same person??
Maybe we should team up and buy a decent size house 👐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.