Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if there is a fallout with her family? They used to do everything together and now Sarah seems to be estranged from them

Reactions: 1
Omg I never taught I’d say it I feel sorry for her. He is a horrible man. It’s quite clear he realises this is the only chance to be a dad. He couldn’t give a flying duck about her. He can’t even say a nice thing about her. Is this her karma for treating Brian like tit

Does anyone know if there is a fallout with her family? They used to do everything together and now Sarah seems to be estranged from them
It’s him!!! All him

Reactions: 12
Flipping hell they really aren't on the same page are they? Love at first sight for her and a flat no from him, he might think about marrying her in TEN years? So in other words.....never??
Couple goals indeed! 🤣
Poor Sarah, she's so stupid she can't see or hear the massive alarm bells and red flags battering her over the head, and to bring a baby into the world with such an uninterested, disengaged man 😳
Unlike Sarah though, Keith has said the same thing from day one. Wasn't love at first sight and marriage 10 years.. he doesn't seem to change the story unlike our stars lol

Fair enough but you'd think he would have said it wasn't love at first sight but I was attracted to you, but nothing!!!
But the wasn't the question, he doesn't expand 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The best thing about her is her cooking!!!!
he would prob say the same or more about his mam, duck me I even felt a twinge of pity for her watching that, cringy as duck...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She prides herself on being mum of the year, Betty's best carer, self employed, successful business woman, influencer and MUA and his favourite thing about her is her cooking.... when I say I laughed out loud....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s making zero effort. ‘Take me as I am’ attitude. Amazed she posted the video.
To be hooooonest, I am all for the take me as I am attitude. You can’t make projects out of people and need to meet them where they are in life and how they feel about you. You can’t be with them for their potential or how you think you can improve them etc. So my synopsis for our dear Sarah is that it’s clear as day she is sticking around of how he nay potentially marry her, potentially be Luke’s new step dad, potentially be a father for the baby she wants and lastly potentially love her as much as she loves him. And that’s me hahaha byeeee 👋🏽

Reactions: 8
Unlike Sarah though, Keith has said the same thing from day one. Wasn't love at first sight and marriage 10 years.. he doesn't seem to change the story unlike our stars lol

But the wasn't the question, he doesn't expand 🤣🤣
Afraid I'm going to have to disagree it appears he has expanded a very generous amount from he 1st met her. Them shirt buttons of his are very close to taking someone's eye out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Sarah’s behaviour towards Keet is more red flag than his tbh. Making out like it was love at first sight for her and like they are loves young dream who have it all figured out is total bs, and complete fantasy when answered alongside Keet’s very vague, non committal and half arsed responses. I would definitely find her attitude the more worrying if the two, trying to pretend they’re something they’re not. Although I do find it odd that he’ll have a baby with her no bother but marriage is a no no and has to wait 9 years.

Reactions: 25
I think Sarah’s behaviour towards Keet is more red flag than his tbh. Making out like it was love at first sight for her and like they are loves young dream who have it all figured out is total bs, and complete fantasy when answered alongside Keet’s very vague, non committal and half arsed responses. I would definitely find her attitude the more worrying if the two, trying to pretend they’re something they’re not. Although I do find it odd that he’ll have a baby with her no bother but marriage is a no no and has to wait 9 years.
I've 3 kids and no desire to marry my partner. I've said no everytime he asks, everyone is different.

Reactions: 10
I've 3 kids and no desire to marry my partner. I've said no everytime he asks, everyone is different.
That’s grand and if he said I’ve no desire to get married to her then that would be different, but he said he would but not for 10 years. So he wants to but not yet. To me having a kid is a much bigger commitment than getting married..

Reactions: 10
That’s grand and if he said I’ve no desire to get married to her then that would be different, but he said he would but not for 10 years. So he wants to but not yet. To me having a kid is a much bigger commitment than getting married..
He prob knows they won't be together in 10 years time.

That q&a made it so obvious that they are on different pages, she wants the fairytale and the wedding, he wants the easy ride and the free accommodation so that he can save towards his house.
The only thing they agree on is that they want a baby, and that they ideally wanted this baby with their respective ex partners but as they both got dumped, they are setting for each other!

Reactions: 26
Sarah you don’t pay VAT on what you earn you twit.
You should be Charging and then writing off any of it you pay every couple of months.
Am certain the accounts returns aren’t legit anyway if she doesn’t understand that vat and tax are different.
She should be paying vat. As an ex sw consultant we did have to pay vat & tax bills.

Reactions: 2
Didn't even give luke the chance to talk about the christening she was straight in asking him what they r doing tomorrow or he's birthday.. everything to take away from he's day with he's dad. If keet wants that life for himself he should b prepared

Reactions: 4
She does make me laugh though when talking about getting with someone who has a child

LUKE IS MY NO1 PRIORITY IN LIFE... ya right Sarah..ya fuckn right.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She does make me laugh though when talking about getting with someone who has a child

LUKE IS MY NO1 PRIORITY IN LIFE... ya right Sarah..ya fuckn right.

Poor all Luke is just an inconvenience to her we can all see that his certainly not her no 1 priority , and she's no mother material !!!

Reactions: 6
I think Sarah is an absolute twit but I do feel sorry for her to a degree. Keith wouldn’t want to give up his full time job yet to become an instahun. It’s as plain as day that Keith is only in it till he can have his own house and child. Along with the fact that nobody else will put up with either of them. I think while Sarah is a walking red flag herself he is just as bad

Reactions: 5
Don’t shoot me now but I felt a tiny bit sorry for her watching those stories, she’s definitely more mad about him then he is her. I also don’t get this making out to be the perfect couple if you have to keep going on about how perfect your relationship is then it’s not perfect at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.