Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is he willing to have a child with her when he clearly doesn't give a tit about her?? I know marriage isn't for everyone but he doesn't seem willing to make any commitment but they will bring another child into a questionable relationship fine. This q&a should be shown to counsellors (if any) in therapie.

Reactions: 16
Maybe it's not about commitment maybe it's near the time she won't be able to claim single parent payment anymore haha

Little luke giving the day 10 out of 10. Surprised she showed that

Little luke giving the day 10 out of 10. Surprised she showed that

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don't mean this in a bad way or like a pervy way but Keith seemed genuinely like he loves little luke, not convinced on him been besotted with sarah

Reactions: 6
God Keith is such a pig but his brutally honest, She just idolise him clearly you can see his interest isn't their, she must have felt like shite after that Q&A with some of those answers, fairplay that he said about the Ivf it's not just about Sarah when she makes it all about her, the big lump must have some patience dealing with her, Keith still hoping to be an Instahun they'd nearly make you sick the heads on them 😊 Having Luke their to witness ther important q&a Is wrong too, I'm glad he had a great time for his sister christening the little creator deserves it 😃

Reactions: 13
Was the question thing meant to convince us they are a strong couple.. Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In fairness to Teet like who falls in love straight away anyway? To me he was just being honest. And love at first sight is another load of shite.

Reactions: 16
I can’t understand a single word he is saying on that Q&A. It’s like a different language. Cringey to watch them though. I really feel sorry for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He didn't like Sarah when he first met her years ago in the caravan park due to her weight, Sarah said this herself. She fancied him back then. Keiths voice, he must smoke all day and night, hard to listen to.

Reactions: 14
I'm starting to think he has agreed to IVF with her as he knows he has fertility issues but wants his own child and she is a willing participant.

Reactions: 13
In fairness to Teet like who falls in love straight away anyway? To me he was just being honest. And love at first sight is another load of shite.
Fair enough but you'd think he would have said it wasn't love at first sight but I was attracted to you, but nothing!!!

Reactions: 6
The man is brutally honest and it's hilarious I think it's the best way to be even if it does get you in trouble from time to time. However telling that to 40 odd k people and knowing how they already get tore apart on here especially with his tweets you would think he would of sweetened it up a little bit. The man wants a child and already is getting the mother trained up for babysitting. I personally think he sees the way Sarah treats Brian but thinks that it's not going to be the same way with him because he controls that household and her he has all the power. Where as Sarah dominated Brian in Thier relationship and still seemly does. Also the dig he threw in she will wait 9 years to get married but at least she actually will. If she doesn't get preggers with this 1st round I don't see them lasting another 9months never mind 9years. That's just my 2cents

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She doesn’t even love him now never mind at first sight 😂😂 she’s just desperate for any man & a baby so she can compete with Brian. It’s so pathetic. That Q&A reminded me of when she said their relationship is stronger than most marriages 😂😂😂 the delusions out of her give me life. It’s about as strong as an eggshell

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The embarrassment I mean who actually thinks their happy and such an amazing couple the fake family unit !!!! I wonder will she be drinking in the holiday with the family since their all big drinkers, Keith will be in his element downing pints all day only spending his own pocket money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.