Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ivf is very hard and not just for the one doing the injections??!! Sarah's attitude to ivf caused me plenty of rage but the CHEEK of him! All I can say is the poor girl going through it all with that useless prick smoking and drinking and eating shite by her side! Definitely the men get a raw deal in many respects but it really doesn't compare to the woman's journey. Some of the ivf hormones put me loopy at times. I'd definitely be moody if I had to put up with that disrespectful pig. Sarah needs to run a mile. She seemed shocked that he wasn't keen to marry her. He seemed deadly serious. Hopefully that was the wake up call she needs. No doubt it won't be but jeepers anyone with half a brain cell could do a lit better! Surely her family must hate the sight of him!

Reactions: 12
Don't ate me or tell me to make a rave page but I actually think he came across well tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah were I live babies are always christened within first 6 weeks, it must be different elsewhere. No offence meant, my priest hounded me he really wasn't impressed the child was 7 weeks but I wasn't well enough.
He was hard up for his envelope .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't ate me or tell me to make a rave page but I actually think he came across well tonight.
he actually reminded me of the friends when Ross bleached his teeth and they were almost glow in the dark. All I could see was his teeth and he sounds like a pure dope

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it’s plainly obvious she pushed the child on him from the beginning and that’s why he’s with her, I’d say he thought Jesus get me away from this one but Luke probably got attached considering his dad left the week before (maybe less) and she had Keith moved in, so he was probably thinking ah this little fella is cool, now him and Luke are buddy’s and he just has to live with Sarah and put up with her.

Reactions: 8
Flipping hell they really aren't on the same page are they? Love at first sight for her and a flat no from him, he might think about marrying her in TEN years? So in other words.....never??
Couple goals indeed! 🤣
Poor Sarah, she's so stupid she can't see or hear the massive alarm bells and red flags battering her over the head, and to bring a baby into the world with such an uninterested, disengaged man 😳

Reactions: 16
We have to give him points for the honesty in fairness. It was uncomfortable viewing 🙄
It was but I actually respect him a teeny bit for not buying into her bullshit of a perfect relationship. Plus I think he really loves luke and I don't believe what's being said in here about him and luke. We are all grown ups though and can make up our own minds on what to believe on this thread :)

Reactions: 15
I think fair play to any person who enters into a relationship with someone who has a child. It can’t be easy. But the real test is when their own baby comes along

Reactions: 6
Guys did she say she’s only been on 1 holiday without Luke and that was Turkey .. didn’t herself and Brian 2 go away just the two of them & didn’t she have her hen party in Spain too ? I can’t go bck to see the stories but I am open to correction 🧐 I can’t be arsed to find photo of her and B2 but i am sure it was posted a few threads back

Reactions: 8
Dont think Brian and Keith knew each other before Sarah.
Brian no.1 and Brian no.2 were good friends since they were kids, thats how she was in contact with Brian no.2 when she was still in Oz with Brian no.1, she destroyed their friendship and it has never been sorted. All the Burkes are still friends with Brian no.1 on fb, sure he was a groomsman at Donnas wedding, he was in Cork when Sarah cheated on him with Brian no.2. They went back to Oz together and Sarah left to go home to Brian no.2.
Brian no.1 is still in Oz and got engaged a few months ago
And wasn’t it said on here aaaages ago that she left Brian #2 after Luke was born and shacked up with some other dude for a while?

took afew days away from here I’m slowly catching up 😂

Reactions: 3
At least he is honest though unlike her.
I liked his honesty, this love at first sight tit is only in Christmas movies lol

I particularly liked his answer re ivf, ie Sarah it's not just about you

Reactions: 5
he came across honest and hostile.
She’s his ‘digs’ accommodation like college - food and bed. Only the ride is thrown in.
He is right in that ivf is about the couple but the man/other woman will never feel like the woman going through the treatment will. I do think he’s fond of Luke. Hear the comment ‘at least you’ll get married then’ - red flag x 10000. But if she can’t she he’s not as into it as she is then that’s her problem. Again, poor Luke. Listening to adult conversations nearby and as always the last after thought.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.