Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah were I live babies are always christened within first 6 weeks, it must be different elsewhere. No offence meant, my priest hounded me he really wasn't impressed the child was 7 weeks but I wasn't well enough.
Ehh my 22 year old born in February wasn’t christened until the end of September that was 2000 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
The made up questions 🤦‍♀️ had to skip through them, couldn't turn the sound on to hear them talk with them lying down 🤢

Reactions: 3
He doesn't need to have any sort of relationship with brian it should be all down to sarah he only been in the child's life a wet week and other thing he isn't any sort of father figure 🤢 pack of simple cunts

Reactions: 12
I do not like that man at all. She will look back on these videos in a few years and she will crucify herself for not seeing all these red flags. His own saving grace is that he is brutally honest with her so I couldn’t imagine him telling her sweet nothings to get what he wants. She is more than happy to please her man, I doubt he even asks most of the time. She just willingly does things to please him 🫤

Not a big fan of hers but I feel bad for her because she is clearly mad about Keith and the man on the moon has more interest in her than Keith does. The way she looks at him for approval after everything she says is just sad 😓It’s not going to end well for them. I hope I’m wrong though 😟

Edit - I can guarantee you they will go to bed tonight not speaking and their backs turned. He is not happy at all and clearly believes that she thinks IVF is all about her without any consideration of how it might be affecting him. He’s very bitter are the vibes !
Just my thoughts 😑

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
I do not like that man at all. She will look back on these videos in a few years and she will crucify herself for not seeing all these red flags. His own saving grace is that he is brutally honest with her so I couldn’t imagine him telling her sweet nothings to get what he wants. She is more than happy to please her man, I doubt he even asks most of the time. She just willingly does things to please him 🫤

Not a big fan of hers but I feel bad for her because she is clearly mad about Keith and the man on the moon has more interest in her than Keith does. The way she looks at him for approval after everything she says is just sad 😓It’s not going to end well for them. I hope I’m wrong though 😟
He has her on a lead and she is happy to be his puppy dog just to hang on to him. The response to "was it love at first sight" and he said no would certainly put me thinking. It sounds like she handed herself on a plate to him.

I'd say he still doesn't love her. Just loves the free bed and board
and the ride. He's using her without a shadow of a doubt and she is using him to get pregnant.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
He has her on a lead and she is happy to be his puppy dog just.to hang on to him. The response to "was it love at first sight" and he said no would certainly put me thinking. It sounds like she handed herself on a plate to him.
Literally this. I feel so sad for her tbh.

Reactions: 4
The one bleeping night i decide to go away and she does a q&a with teeth. Lads, keep me posted ill be back tomorrow 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its sad to see a woman doesn't have enough respect for herself to leg it while she can. She is so naive.
That or her self esteem is on the floor and she thinks he’s the best she can get. No woman should have to put up with those kinda remarks just to have someone in their life . Even if he didn’t feel it at first sight, a blatant no would cut someone very deep. He could have said it more nicely like he thought of her as a friend at first and then feelings developed.

Reactions: 12
She’s an absolute dope just sitting there and he near a bit of interest in her, love at first sight and a straight out no from him, he’s not one bit interested in her it’s actually cringey, I’d say she’s a stage 5 cling on, she would do anything to please him. It’s embarrassing.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Is she not a bit embarrassed putting that up about her falling in love at first sight and himself didn’t 😩 his blunt reply makes it so bad

Also his favorite thing about her is her cooking? Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for her. I know I know.... I found that hard to say. He said it wasn't love at first sight twice. Jesus...

And poor Luke. His little face, best day at the communion and a party.

Like everyone has been saying today.. I wish that tit show (the 4 of them) would sort themselves out and put Luke first.

Reactions: 5
Was the kid sitting there listening to that q&a. Not really appropriate is it. He doesn't need to be hearing that tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.