Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome @Bibbidy bobbity boo 👋 Just remember one size circle doesn't fit all and we are all on a loud silent journey together on this thread 😉❤
Where did this influx of cabbages come from the last 2 days? Is the burp fan club coming to shut this thread down as it’s pure fire? 😂 or The B&M fan club? We need knock off jerseys like lukey, team Onslow Gardens sponsored by slimming world & saxa, team B&M sponsored by CUH maternity ward 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah were I live babies are always christened within first 6 weeks, it must be different elsewhere. No offence meant, my priest hounded me he really wasn't impressed the child was 7 weeks but I wasn't well enough.

Reactions: 4
Ah were I live babies are always christened within first 6 weeks, it must be different elsewhere. No offence meant, my priest hounded me he really wasn't impressed the child was 7 weeks but I wasn't well enough.
Same in my neck of the woods

Reactions: 1
Where did this influx of cabbages come from the last 2 days? Is the burp fan club coming to shut this thread down as it’s pure fire? 😂 or The B&M fan club? We need knock off jerseys like lukey, team Onslow Gardens sponsored by slimming world & saxa, team B&M sponsored by CUH maternity ward 😂
It’s hilarious, the clutching of pearls then throwing the bully word around, just because nobody wants to listen to any more of their stupid fantasies of knowing Burgers, Biding his time Brian and Saint Michelle. The nicknames on this thread are top notch, some witty fuckers in here 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s hilarious, the clutching of pearls then throwing the bully word around, just because nobody wants to listen to any more of their stupid fantasies of knowing Burgers, Biding his time Brian and Saint Michelle. The nicknames on this thread are top notch, some witty fuckers in here 🤣🤣🤣
More drama on here now than Onslow Gardens and the local Burkewatering hole 😂 feel like I’m back in secondary school people pretending the knew famous people to seem “cool” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I christened my last Babba on her second birthday , now in my defense she was born just before the first major major lock down. So it wasn't an option for a while and then I just waited till I could afford it. My other two were christened at 3 months . It's personal preference where I am from and I don't live too far from St patron Saint of the exs and Co parenting burbs Sarah louise Burke

Reactions: 5
EVERYTHING needs to be personalised . Team Onslow Gardens will be snot green in honour of the blazer and the other team can be all white (angelic) 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's kids where i live christened at 5 years 😂 id have kicked the priest in the balls. We're raising ours without any religion

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There's kids where i live christened at 5 years 😂 id have kicked the priest in the balls. We're raising ours without any religion
Can I ask when it comes to the time when your kids are in 2nd/6th class and all their friends are making their communion/confirmation and there’s a big fuss and hype over it how will you deal with it for your kids? No hate or anything I’m just legit interested on how you would go about it ☺ I would of liked to of done it too only id anxiety over feeling so bad thinking my kids would feel left out of all that 🙈

Reactions: 2
Can I ask when it comes to the time when your kids are in 2nd/6th class and all their friends are making their communion/confirmation and there’s a big fuss and hype over it how will you deal with it for your kids? No hate or anything I’m just legit interested on how you would go about it ☺ I would of liked to of done it too only id anxiety over feeling so bad thinking my kids would feel left out of all that 🙈
My child is nearing communion age and has absolutely no interest, im in a small village very religious and theres loads opting out. She doesn't wear dresses etc so we're going to be going away for the weekend of communion instead
Cant support the church i hate the organisation for so many reasons so just couldn't do the ceremonies, luckily most of my family are doing the same thing so no judgement at all. We've told our older child if she has faith she's welcome to explore it but so far she has zero interest

Seems to be more common now opting out! Im spiritual i believe in angels etc but not organised religion

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My sister didn't christen her kids when they were babies. She waited until they were in school and they decided they wanted to make their 1st communion with their classmates so they got christened

Reactions: 3
My sister didn't christen her kids when they were babies. She waited until they were in school and they decided they wanted to make their 1st communion with their classmates so they got christened
That's a great approach

That's a great approach
Yeah I thought so too. Let the kids decide so it's their choice and they also don't feel excluded if they are going to a religious school. (Obviously it's different for kids of a different religious background as they will have their own celebrations)

Reactions: 1
Saaaayyyyyra Burp is very quiet this evening. Did she collect Luke after his 2 hours were up and get an invite from Brian to join the celebrations with them? Just imagine 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
David's dead 😭😭😭
Great TV
i only realized very recently that this ‘David’ was infact David Bowie (big fan). I was devastated watching the long clip on YouTube where you hear the others say his full name and there’s me laughing at for years not knowing who Angie was or her ex 😭

• Haha
Lad's I have an announcement. I'm preggers with Teeths twins and I'm moving to Oz with Jessie but we're having a going away knees up in Burps backyard and going to the mobile in Garryvoe enroute to Shannon. Hasta la vista witches xxxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lad's I have an announcement. I'm preggers with Teeths twins and I'm moving to Oz with Jessie but we're having a going away knees up in Burps backyard and going to the mobile in Garryvoe enroute to Shannon. Hasta la vista witches xxxxxxxx
Ah schtap !!! Big oul burpy congrats to ye, I’m away now to order a blast of sweet king shite……I mean sweets for ya 🙌🏻💕💕😘

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah will ye go live plz like Kelly at the party? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.