Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should they cut out the cider if they are serious about wanting a child? I presume it is the bigots drink.. cannot be good for his top quality swimmers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was reading the other day on how to improve your chances of conceiving and literally they are living the exact opposite life they should.

Reactions: 12
Does she have stories up for today? If so I think the thundering top lips licking, bottom lips flapping, legs opened , see you next Tuesday, might have blocked me 🤪🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she in fermoy, I skimmed through her shite but its not like its a bustling social scene. Unless she's meeting supermom

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah here who is texting in looking for a Q&A with her & bigot Keith, the amazing couple that they are , you might get a grunt out of him 🐷 😂 wonder are lukes 2 hours up yet 🙂🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What did I miss bout antivax etc??! Dying to know xx
Sure I called this yoke from midleton an anti vaxxer cos his page is all about conspiracies and how we're all sheep cos we're vacinated etc and I got given out to by the mother of the thread. Naughty girl here 🙄

Surely with all the people who claim to know Brian and Michelle on here, one of ye could have said the christening is tomorrow 🤔
Ah Jesus I only know of her and her family, I'm not exactly her BFF

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't know them from Adam but the oldest any of mine were christened was 7 weeks and only because I was recovering from a bad section so I was thinking the end of Sept was a bit lax.
Why would it be lax? I didn't christen mine until they were 5 months and 9 months.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Gutted we haven't seen a outfit pic yet!! She happily endorces lmds crappy bronzer tho to be fair they are the same size and experts at knowing what angles to hide the bulk of their weight and waffle the same about shite on a daily bases maybe Sarah has a new buddy In her circle. Circle is being kind it's more like a dot

There is no official timeline... just when it suits people no?
My mother had me trailed to the monks to get mine blessed before he was a week old. I think it's more an old person thing that has faith he was also christened within 6weeks.... I was young very stupid and didn't have a clue as I'm not religious so I went along with it his dad is a different religion so hadn't a clue was a great way to piss his born again Christian mother off tho so it was a win for me. 🙈🙈

Last edited:
There is no official timeline... just when it suits people no?
Yah thats what I feel but Rosie was implying if Michelle wasnt christening the baby until end of sept it was lax. Saw another comment there saying something bout doing it before 6 weeks as an old thing with people of faith. I wouldnt call myself a person of huge faith I have to say 😆

Reactions: 4
Yah thats what I feel but Rosie was implying if Michelle wasnt christening the baby until end of sept it was lax. Saw another comment there saying something bout doing it before 6 weeks as an old thing with people of faith. I wouldnt call myself a person of huge faith I have to say 😆
I don't of anyone these days that babys are christened within first few weeks anymore think it's very old fashioned irish thing

Reactions: 1
Had a naming ceremony for my child duck the church 🥳
They would make you die wouldn’t they? They whole lot of them are dysfunctional fucks and they acting like holy joes in a church 🙄

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.