Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is about 1 thing:

Cost
Only 1 embryo from a possible €7-8k already (ivf €4000-5000, HSG, bloods, travel, sperm tests & scans etc - all are seperate to ivf cost)

If no outcome from 1 embryo the whole cycle & cost comes up again… by September they could have €10-13k paid / financed & still no baby. They don’t have that money. Her cocky ness made her think one round = 4566 embryos & babies.

If I genuinely thought she wanted a baby & not a band aid baby & attention pregnancy then I would feel sorry for her but she’s made a mockery of it all and of all of us IVF warriors

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The attention seeking with her is off the walls. She is dying for the you okay hun posts and messages

Reactions: 14
The word stigma is nearly extinct at this stage! It’s 2022 we talk about everything now and this waaaan is recording in the “background” aka main stage for those “who might need it” and not for personal gain.

Your doctor or clinic is where you get trustworthy reliable information not from this burkedashian and her train wreck of a life. That performance was bruuuuuutal, pull another one!!!!

saaaaaaayrah your social media time is up…. It’s not working…. This “journey” didn’t get you any new followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@brandambassador best of luck with the surrogacy ❤

Saying a prayer for you! ❤

Am I right in saying there is no stigma? Stigma is when you feel you can’t speak about something for fear of being ridiculed or written off, etc? Perhaps there is stigma but I mentioned before, im mid 30s with a close/best friend group of 8. 4 of them went through IVF, 1 is still trying after 2 years and 2 of us single. None wanted to share their struggle for their own personal reasons. But what I’m seeing is a reason one of my friends who’s still hoping/trying has mentioned, she doesn’t want to put pressure on herself by making it public. Anything stress related needs to be eliminated and she’s putting massive pressure on herself in front of her 50K followers. She unlikable and was very naive going into this, dare I say a bit smug as well- but I do wish her success. Time for off the gram if you’re that upset, life has many trade offs but when it comes to influencing vs. having a child I’d like to think she has them in the right place
Yes we spoke about it on an earlier thread… Sarah ACTUALLY said this herself 🤣 she thinks she is breaking stigmas all over the shop….. fake PCOS/endometriosis, fake secondary infertility….

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes we spoke about it on an earlier thread… Sarah ACTUALLY said this herself 🤣 she thinks she is breaking stigmas all over the shop….. fake PCOS/endometriosis, fake secondary infertility….
The secondary infertility has me shouting at the phone sometimes lol she has had a baby with Brian. Brian has had a baby with someone else, Sarah not pregnant yet is either the gods saying "not with this fucker you ain't" or Onslows swimmers are beyond perfectly useless

Reactions: 26
Dear Sarah how did clinic do ivf when you have cysts? I’d like this 8th wonder of the world answered

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Dear Jesus that video just screamed fakeness. It’s all for attention. When she said I’ll be releasing some videos of our journey-does she think she’s the star of some movie or what. I feel for anyone with infertility and undergoing treatment (I had ivf myself) but she’s doing it for all the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 18
'Theres a white feather floating up and down outside the window there..maybe its a sign'

Actually Sarah, that was my ma trying to send you message ., she dropped by to tell you that you a big bleeping attention seeking twit xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s very hard to feel sorry for this one. She seems to dislike the kid she already has,constantly talking tit about the ex, boasting about being good with food yet eating like a large elephant, make believe illnesses such as PCOS/endometriosis, made up secondary infertility, zero manners and being a “consultant” of a weight loss company and having an obvious eating disorder, the constant flow of lies.😩 I mean, there is not much to like, therefore very hard to feel any compassion toward…

Sarah's slimming world content is over and she is scrabbling to make her page relevant again.
Once upon a time, all of ondlow gardens, parklands and fair hill went to Sarah's group, now I know only of a handful. When Ellen closed her group, a lot of them were sent directly to Sarah but most left when they realised how useless and unhelpful she is. Her group is only a quarter of what it was and is not growing so she is panicking for money.
Sarah has a known problem with overspending, she cannot live within her means and always has high debts, she was refused the slimming world franchise the first time because she had such debts, Brian had to pay them off for her.
Keith is earning very good money but that means nothing to Sarah, she only sees his share of the bills, the rest goes to his savings and social life, he has plans to buy a house and rent it out I have heard. When Sarah and Keith got together, her Instagram 'career' was going through a good spell, he saw the free stuff and collabs she was getting and wanted to be in on it, he is so vain that he thought he could do it too.
Once the vile tweets became public and Sarah's sweet king fiasco happened, Keith's Instagram career was gone and so it was left to Sarah to secure the free things for Keith, anything is good with him once it is free. According to the family friend, Sarah was advised to leave Keith from her page for a bit but he insisted he had done nothing wrong, it is all tattles fault!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
@Graywalls setting me up nicely for the day with the inside scoop 👌 ☺ love hearing about teeth failed instagram career 😂
Sarah's slimming world content is over and she is scrabbling to make her page relevant again.
Once upon a time, all of ondlow gardens, parklands and fair hill went to Sarah's group, now I know only of a handful. When Ellen closed her group, a lot of them were sent directly to Sarah but most left when they realised how useless and unhelpful she is. Her group is only a quarter of what it was and is not growing so she is panicking for money.
Sarah has a known problem with overspending, she cannot live within her means and always has high debts, she was refused the slimming world franchise the first time because she had such debts, Brian had to pay them off for her.
Keith is earning very good money but that means nothing to Sarah, she only sees his share of the bills, the rest goes to his savings and social life, he has plans to buy a house and rent it out I have heard. When Sarah and Keith got together, her Instagram 'career' was going through a good spell, he saw the free stuff and collabs she was getting and wanted to be in on it, he is so vain that he thought he could do it too.
Once the vile tweets became public and Sarah's sweet king fiasco happened, Keith's Instagram career was gone and so it was left to Sarah to secure the free things for Keith, anything is good with him once it is free. According to the family friend, Sarah was advised to leave Keith from her page for a bit but he insisted he had done nothing wrong, it is all tattles fault!
Wonder will Teeth have an episode in this rivetting fly on the wall IVF docuseries... maybe crying into the camera talking about how its not his fault because his sperm is beyond perfect but he just hasn't been able to get it up with our Burps... 😂🤷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I found the crying out of her very false. Like she had watched videos on it and was just copying other people’s reactions. Im usually a sucker for people crying but with her I didn’t feel one thing

• Heart
This one is an absolute dose. No other words for her just dose. Does she not realise how bad she is coming across with her not so silent silent journey video diary?

I would feel some sympathy for her TTC and going through IVF if I got some indication that she genuinely wanted a baby but we can all clearly see the utter contempt she has for her current living breathing child . She makes Julie Twins and Me look like mother of the year

We have all gone through some ups and downs myself included but I have never ever thought to pick up the phone and record myself crying 🤷🏻‍♀️I have friends and family members who have gone through IVF and suffered miscarriages and baby loss and believe me there is no stigma attached to any of it. They choose to talk about it when they were ready. The didn't need a z list instahun to lead the way for them on a JoURnEy

The reason this gobshite gets back lash is because she is so ignorant and uneducated regarding IVF and infertility that no matter what she says she wedges her foot firmly in her mouth and is so insensitive.

To all the women on here who are going through their own fertility struggles and are TTC or who have suffered baby loss my heart goes out to you and wish you all the best ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah Christ what an Oscar performance by her in that snippet she really would want to get a life at this stage & get off the phone she's making a mockery out of IVF since the start, the fake crying by her it's cringe really, I'd show compassion and empathy for anyone but this Burke is nothing but an attention pathological liar. She can barely mind the child she has, Luke's summer off and she's spent more time documenting in the back ground, I wouldn't wish the heartache of IVF and struggles on any woman 🥲 but this one is something else, The poor me stories , to flogging collabs disgraceful 😏 Sending love and positive vibes to all the ladies going thru there own journeys no doubt she triggers so many people stay strong ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sarah knows her time as a slimming account is up, she is not inspiring as a slimming world leader and her groups are barely making enough money to live on. She was making a fortune over lockdown with her zoom groups but spent all of the money and those zoom members forgot about her once they were no longer at home bored.
She sees that Julie has gotten to 100k and is getting a lot of collabs, and apparently she is very jealous of her and how she has effortlessly done this despite the obvious medical neglect of her son.
Her and Keith were all plans to change the page to be more family oriented, she was to become pregnant and share that journey and Keith would feature more and do #ad for men's clothes etc but then it was revealed that Keith is a vile bigot with disgusting views. Instead of addressing the tweets and moving on, Sarah made the huge mistake of patronising childless women and the perfect family page was gone.
Now she is trying the IVF angle, she had so many plans, Therapie were possibly going to collab with her, she was going to stay in hotels and Collab with them about their pamper facilities and healthy food options, they were to get a jeep for the journeys and she would advertise how easy it was to access Therapie if you were not form Leinster.
None of that materialised because of how unlikeable she is and how the tweets remain around their neck, she is seriously struggling to get to 50k and apparently all Keith is thinking about is buying a house to make some money from and as an escape route if he needs it!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Cry me a river Sar. It’s so contrived its pathetic. She won’t get an ounce of sympathy from me. Her thinking she is helping people has me dead 💀 nobody & I mean nobody is looking at this toxic shitshow thinking wow I feel inspired. Maybe that sincerely Chelsea head but that’s it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her face is getting more bloated by the day
I'm baffled why anyone would want to choose her journey to get anything out of, there the worst two people on the planet, there so many better and worthy IVF pages out their with genuine people sharing !!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her slimming world role is done. As a business it’s slowing down and she wouldn’t inspire anyone. She is yo-yo dieting nothing else.
So ivf fertility has been her chosen path to keep her insta relevant.
I 100% believe she was hoping Therapie would collab with her.
Maybe they were and then decided not too who knows. Maybe she is hoping her next round will be.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.