Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In honour of our Dealz Disney Princess and her video last night staring wistful out the window while basking in the sunlight, my fellow tatters, I give you a diary entry ....

Dear diary,

Sayyrraaa here. Diary , I have has such a week. I have been so emotional behind the scenes. Like I said to Keet there now, I said "Keet , like no one really knows what goes on in someone's life behind closed doors" and he said "What are you shiteing on about now you dosey cow I'm trying to watch the football " but not in a nasty way ❤

I have been recording my very loud silent journey in the back ground and I am going to release the footage a little bit at a time . I am now an expert on IVF cos I have read so many Google pages on it even though I still haven't figured out that my payriod is only part of cykele

I got my botox and my lips done during the week to make myself feel better. Its 100% safe and I checked with Dr. Mairead but I didn't really need to check with her cos I am a bit of medical expert myself you know from all those "illness" I invented for myself and Luke so I could wreck their heads in South Doc and get some attention ❤

I only got my top lip done. So I got my bottom and top lip done and the Dr said I would bruise. She said " Sayrahh hun you are going to look like a battered ham hock that's in the reduced section in Tesco after 9 on a Saturday night" She did. Didn't she , she did. I bruised cos you know I am on meds. Did I say I was on meds for my silent journey? Don't think I said that 🤔 Anyway I am only beadifuuuulll. Like Keet even said he would do it with the lights on facing me this weekend ❤

Anyway gotta go , have to try and squeeze out a few more tears while trying to rub the triple chin off myself .

Chat soon xoxo

Such a way with words take a bow 😜 we need to get your dear diary entries published 🤣🤣

Could anyone share that Oscar winning performance?? And should I get the tissues or the popcorn for the show?🤔
It was actually quite disturbing to watch you know ones the try these hardest to out out a few tests give her an Oscar she definitely had it practise just like the last video when she was been injected by bigot the facial expressions to the camera , yet no problems going off for injections of Botox !! Drama queen !!! She's coming across mentally unstable at this stage !!!

Here’s our situation at moment just to compare.

Have several embryos left since our son was born in 2020. IVF was our only option due to me, I have MS & my pregnancy needed to be controlled to the second of conception as I am on long term muscle relaxants and other medications for my dwlindling sight. the plan was one baby if we are lucky, 2 if we can.
Pregnancy and birth affected me in ways I was advised might happen. Tore my bowel muscle so much that almost a year after my ‘temporary colostomy bag’ surgery I now realise it’s for keeps.
Our only option is surrogacy.
We had been looking at the Ukraine but then the war happened.
We have looked at USA, Canada, Portugal and Spain. You might ask about legislation/ what I will tell you is that there are agencies and there are just women who do this as a career. I’m not saying it’s all 100% clear on legislation. We are currently in talks with a few women, but one who we found via TIKTOK is just after her third surrogate baby for a third family & it’s literally her business model - no judgement please. You’ll do anything for a baby!
But even with all the time we set aside for legal discussions, travel, zooms to talk to women, saving, bank meetings / it it nowhere near as hard as what the ivf process was and that’s not because of my MS. It literally was the constant fear of - what if there’s an issue with the sperm? What if they get no eggs? What if they get 100 eggs and they are all bad? What if the embryos all have MS? What if the embryos don’t make it? Should I have implanted 2 that time and now I’d have 2 kids? The moods from the hormones, the upset- at no point did I ever ever think to record myself and cry (without tears) into the phone! Not even when my friends and family asked would I have done it. Whether you need IUI, ICSI or IVF it is possibly the hardest road to go down and that’s before you look at the cost or the time off work (if you’ve a real job) etc. she thought this was a hobby like Botox hair and nails. If you are trying to get pregnant you will avoid ANYTHING that might pose a risk even if there is no evidence there yet. Botox is a NO NO and I say that as someone who gets Botox injections as part of MS for muscle movement. It was one of the reasons I was doing IVF to time my pregnancy. She is only crying cos she thought she would be pregnant and getting attention and freebies by now. I absolutely detest her she has no idea of the real hardship of TTC
You are our hero thank you for sharing your journey I hope someday you'll be blessed with baby no2 ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry I know this must have been said before but she's going out with Ham for a little over two years. When is she claiming that they started trying to conceive?

Reactions: 3
Sorry I know this must have been said before but she's going out with Ham for a little over two years. When is she claiming that they started trying to conceive?
Knowing the lies this one tells it could be anywhere between 7 and 15yrs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If Keith is really thinking about buying a house and renting it out while living with her, why in the name of god is he trying to have a baby with her? Sweet devine christ. It screams he has no attachment to her. She needs to leave that situation not have a baby with him

Reactions: 11
I don't even know where to start with that video clip, I am sincerely hoping people don't fall for it. That wedding dress she has on her today is like something left over from Japan or Jane Norman days.

@brandambassador sending you a big hug for whatever it's worth, you're amazing to be sharing your journey x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I reckon Keet is only on board for doing one round and that’s possibly a reason for the tears also. I’d say if this fails then that’s it
Was thinking that myself🤔there’s no way if this fails and they have to start from scratch that he’s hanging around, wonder what the excuses from her will be then🤔

Reactions: 5
I reckon Keet is only on board for doing one round and that’s possibly a reason for the tears also. I’d say if this fails then that’s it
Agree! From what we hear he’s the budget man ( or mean-ness I’m not sure) so can’t see him throwing money at this especially if his sperm are ‘beyond perfect’ & the problem ‘is her’ (according to the gospel of Sarah). He does seem like the type who thinks he shouldn’t have to pay if it’s ‘not his fault’

Reactions: 9
Agree! From what we hear he’s the budget man ( or mean-ness I’m not sure) so can’t see him throwing money at this especially if his sperm are ‘beyond perfect’ & the problem ‘is her’ (according to the gospel of Sarah). He does seem like the type who thinks he shouldn’t have to pay if it’s ‘not his fault’
The issues are with both of them, Keith knew that his medication woiod cause issues, and he knew about this for some time, I wonder if he told her he was a Jaffa at the start or else let her believe the problem was with her until investigations began? After all Sarah does seem to struggle to conceive when she is nearest her heaviest, she conceived Luke without a bother when she was near her lightest.

Reactions: 6
Keet should run a mile, by her own admission she has no "control" over the situation. A controlling person is a very dangerous person!!

Reactions: 5
This time next year I can see her doing a story about the keet break up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In honour of our Dealz Disney Princess and her video last night staring wistful out the window while basking in the sunlight, my fellow tatters, I give you a diary entry ....

Dear diary,

Sayyrraaa here. Diary , I have has such a week. I have been so emotional behind the scenes. Like I said to Keet there now, I said "Keet , like no one really knows what goes on in someone's life behind closed doors" and he said "What are you shiteing on about now you dosey cow I'm trying to watch the football " but not in a nasty way ❤

I have been recording my very loud silent journey in the back ground and I am going to release the footage a little bit at a time . I am now an expert on IVF cos I have read so many Google pages on it even though I still haven't figured out that my payriod is only part of cykele

I got my botox and my lips done during the week to make myself feel better. Its 100% safe and I checked with Dr. Mairead but I didn't really need to check with her cos I am a bit of medical expert myself you know from all those "illness" I invented for myself and Luke so I could wreck their heads in South Doc and get some attention ❤

I only got my top lip done. So I got my bottom and top lip done and the Dr said I would bruise. She said " Sayrahh hun you are going to look like a battered ham hock that's in the reduced section in Tesco after 9 on a Saturday night" She did. Didn't she , she did. I bruised cos you know I am on meds. Did I say I was on meds for my silent journey? Don't think I said that 🤔 Anyway I am only beadifuuuulll. Like Keet even said he would do it with the lights on facing me this weekend ❤

Anyway gotta go , have to try and squeeze out a few more tears while trying to rub the triple chin off myself .

Chat soon xoxo
bleeping deceased 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jeez she really does pick herself up easily switch it off the actress I mean sharing that sobbing video to having a bad week behind the scenes 🤭 off to get the hair colored and blow dryed she's just a laughable unlikeable cause really, ever other woman on IVF struggles only dreaming of a little pampering & she flat out swanning around the place !!! Burkedashian of Cork !!

Reactions: 13
The nodding tik toks will make a return 😂😂 we will have come full circle
She will be using all the cliches talking into the camera saying “you don’t know what happens behind closed doors” and sharing googled inspirational break up quotes 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She will be using all the cliches talking into the camera saying “you don’t know what happens behind closed doors” and sharing googled inspirational break up quotes 🥱
‘Looking back now, the ivf not working was a blessing leading me in another direction’

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What age is her bigot boyfriend? I keep forgetting she is only 30, as she looks about 40.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.