Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats brought on the crocodile tears?! Last week they were out ‘celebrating’ their one baby and all was going to plan. What changed ?!

Reactions: 10
This time next year I can see her doing a story about the keet break up 🤣
there’ll be a family trip to Lanzarote first so she can just “be”followed by videos saying you need to love yourself first, no need for a man as my Nana Betty says. Just me and lukoland 🙄

She will be using all the cliches talking into the camera saying “you don’t know what happens behind closed doors” and sharing googled inspirational break up quotes 🥱
And one slipper doesn’t fit all

‘Looking back now, the ivf not working was a blessing leading me in another direction’
”the journey took more of a toll on our beyond perfect relationship so I, we, us decided to call it a day”

She’ll be grateful for all the helpful one liners we are reminding her of when the time comes, because we all know her memory (lies) are tit “I NEVER get my bottom lip done as its full enough, it’s just my top lip”. Four hours later bottom and top lips bruised from filler

• Haha
Reactions: 21
there’ll be a family trip to Lanzarote first so she can just “be”followed by videos saying you need to love yourself first, no need for a man as my Nana Betty says. Just me and lukoland 🙄

And one slipper doesn’t fit all

”the journey took more of a toll on our beyond perfect relationship so I, we, us decided to call it a day”

She’ll be grateful for all the helpful one liners we are reminding her of when the time comes, because we all know her memory (lies) are tit “I NEVER get my bottom lip done as its full enough, it’s just my top lip”. Four hours later bottom and top lips bruised from filler
Bottom lip will hold the extra food that overloads from her teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can anyone direct me back as to what thread the sweet king fiasco is talked about? Please?

Reactions: 1
Was Lewk planned? I know by her own admission she was riding bareback like she was competing at Cheltenham for years trying to get pregnant with anyone who would have her, but were she and the ex trying for Lewk?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Sarah has a known problem with overspending, she cannot live within her means and always has high debts, she was refused the slimming world franchise the first time because she had such debts, Brian had to pay them off for her.
Keith is earning very good money but that means nothing to Sarah, she only sees his share of the bills, the rest goes to his savings and social life, he has plans to buy a house and rent it out I have heard. When Sarah and Keith got together, her Instagram 'career' was going through a good spell, he saw the free stuff and collabs she was getting and wanted to be in on it, he is so vain that he thought he could do it too.
😂😂😂 he thought he could be a instahunhim??? In the name of you cork gals I am SKITTING at this.

Sarah knows her time as a slimming account is up, she is not inspiring as a slimming world leader and her groups are barely making enough money to live on. She was making a fortune over lockdown with her zoom groups but spent all of the money and those zoom members forgot about her once they were no longer at home bored.
She sees that Julie has gotten to 100k and is getting a lot of collabs, and apparently she is very jealous of her and how she has effortlessly done this despite the obvious medical neglect of her son.
Her and Keith were all plans to change the page to be more family oriented, she was to become pregnant and share that journey and Keith would feature more and do #ad for men's clothes etc but then it was revealed that Keith is a vile bigot with disgusting views. Instead of addressing the tweets and moving on, Sarah made the huge mistake of patronising childless women and the perfect family page was gone.
Now she is trying the IVF angle, she had so many plans, Therapie were possibly going to collab with her, she was going to stay in hotels and Collab with them about their pamper facilities and healthy food options, they were to get a jeep for the journeys and she would advertise how easy it was to access Therapie if you were not form Leinster.
None of that materialised because of how unlikeable she is and how the tweets remain around their neck, she is seriously struggling to get to 50k and apparently all Keith is thinking about is buying a house to make some money from and as an escape route if he needs it!
@Graywalls hats off to you for all this inside goss! I love the cork threads for this. I don’t see Keith as cheap it sounds like he’s aware of her financial habits. That trip to NYC must have cost a bomb, a down payment for a maybe a home. Disgusted that she is using the system as she is. It shows how much money these huns are making, enough for the trip and IVF when so many are making €25-55K per year and good chunk of their income into the USC. I can’t with him thinking he could make it as a influencer ☠ 😂 the delusion is real.

Regarding the posts about her illness/stigma trends, haven’t been following her long enough but think you’re all onto something with her TikTok. There’s a trend going around about breaking illness stigmas and self diagnosing with all these autoimmune illnesses, etc. it’s dangerous but attention seeking. Could be early munchasens. Psychologists refer to it as MBI (munchasens by internet), all these internet social media ‘munchies’ have one thing in common, they gained validation and attention from one thing (Sarah’s being weight loss) and then move onto more in an effort to replace the attention they once got. Lots of them claim Lymes, PCOs, POTs, DiD. It’s an intriguing rabbit hole on tiktok! She could be headed that way

Reactions: 14
In honour of our Dealz Disney Princess and her video last night staring wistful out the window while basking in the sunlight, my fellow tatters, I give you a diary entry ....

Dear diary,

Sayyrraaa here. Diary , I have has such a week. I have been so emotional behind the scenes. Like I said to Keet there now, I said "Keet , like no one really knows what goes on in someone's life behind closed doors" and he said "What are you shiteing on about now you dosey cow I'm trying to watch the football " but not in a nasty way ❤

I have been recording my very loud silent journey in the back ground and I am going to release the footage a little bit at a time . I am now an expert on IVF cos I have read so many Google pages on it even though I still haven't figured out that my payriod is only part of cykele

I got my botox and my lips done during the week to make myself feel better. Its 100% safe and I checked with Dr. Mairead but I didn't really need to check with her cos I am a bit of medical expert myself you know from all those "illness" I invented for myself and Luke so I could wreck their heads in South Doc and get some attention ❤

I only got my top lip done. So I got my bottom and top lip done and the Dr said I would bruise. She said " Sayrahh hun you are going to look like a battered ham hock that's in the reduced section in Tesco after 9 on a Saturday night" She did. Didn't she , she did. I bruised cos you know I am on meds. Did I say I was on meds for my silent journey? Don't think I said that 🤔 Anyway I am only beadifuuuulll. Like Keet even said he would do it with the lights on facing me this weekend ❤

Anyway gotta go , have to try and squeeze out a few more tears while trying to rub the triple chin off myself .

Chat soon xoxo
On the ball as usual! You’re wasted here!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her tan is cat. ESP on the legs. She’s like a dog with the mange

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See the way she had the drink up and HAD to get the can of 7up in the background JUST INCASE we forgot she’s on the dry!! ✋🏽🤭🤣
The woman has serious issues with alcohol! Sarah, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PROVE TO ANYONE YOU ARE HAVING A NON ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE…… NO ONE CARES 🙄
Get a new bleeping therapist please!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
😂😂😂 he thought he could be a instahunhim??? In the name of you cork gals I am SKITTING at this.

@Graywalls hats off to you for all this inside goss! I love the cork threads for this. I don’t see Keith as cheap it sounds like he’s aware of her financial habits. That trip to NYC must have cost a bomb, a down payment for a maybe a home. Disgusted that she is using the system as she is. It shows how much money these huns are making, enough for the trip and IVF when so many are making €25-55K per year and good chunk of their income into the USC. I can’t with him thinking he could make it as a influencer ☠ 😂 the delusion is real.

Regarding the posts about her illness/stigma trends, haven’t been following her long enough but think you’re all onto something with her TikTok. There’s a trend going around about breaking illness stigmas and self diagnosing with all these autoimmune illnesses, etc. it’s dangerous but attention seeking. Could be early munchasens. Psychologists refer to it as MBI (munchasens by internet), all these internet social media ‘munchies’ have one thing in common, they gained validation and attention from one thing (Sarah’s being weight loss) and then move onto more in an effort to replace the attention they once got. Lots of them claim Lymes, PCOs, POTs, DiD. It’s an intriguing rabbit hole on tiktok! She could be headed that way
This is fascinating id nearly make a tiktok acct but between tattle and following the instascums I can't fit in any more social media 😂😂

Reactions: 1

The trip to New York was done on an absolute shoestring, Keith was more than happy to Impose on the aunts and let them feed him, the boat ride and the water park, he only paid for himself, Sarah had to pay for herself and Luke, any time they ate out.
Tina actually told the friend that when they went to the arcade place, Sarah actually had to buy tokens for Keith so that he would spend time with Luke😲

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.