Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go, series 6 episode 2. The crocodile tears. She was so smug heading off on her silent exciting journey that she gave no thought to the heartbreaking "journey" she was starting out on and not an ounce of respect or regard for other people going through IVF. Burp would do well to zip it going forward, she is a selfish and self centred person and is doing IVF for all the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 21
All jokes aside, that pathetic attempt to portray herself as the angst ridden woman struggling with ivf, get the duck out of here!!! How many times did she cover her mouth to stop herself from smiling ?!!! Too many, as brand ambassador said, not a single tear to be seen !!!
Gowl 😡

Reactions: 25
It was mentioned here recently that she might be on carers allowance for Betty, might be why she cut her slimming world hours are u can only work a certain amount and claim carers allowance. She has HAP(almost free rent) and don’t forget maintenance from Brian too plus her Instagram income, plus Keith would be on around 50k a year in his job. Plus she has medical card for herself and Luke, she gets free cosmetics, clothes and beauty treatments. She’s milking the system and getting away with it, sickens me because the likes of her give other “single parents” a bad name.
She could be getting one parent family & half rate carers allowance so as you can’t claim the full rate of both payments, I’d have thought Tina would be claiming for Beddy tbh

She is such a bleep, end of. I absolutely hope this IVF journey doesn't work for them. They are life scavengers. Don't tell me that people he works with dont know whats going on. Is he the laughing stock at work? Does he not give a tit or what? Can't understand it, he is certainly not in to her guaranteed.

Reactions: 10
Crocodile bleeping tears if I ever saw them. And the licking the lips COS SHE LYING THRU HER TEETH. I actually HATE THE STUPID LYING B%£CH

Reactions: 16
She could be getting one parent family & half rate carers allowance so as you can’t claim the full rate of both payments, I’d have thought Tina would be claiming for Beddy tbh
Think someone said before she was claiming and the never bothered her hole in looking after her so they interfered amd stopped her

Reactions: 1
Was that episode one of the little piglets quest to having a baby with a bigot she is with a wet week?

Reactions: 5
Here we go, series 6 episode 2. The crocodile tears. She was so smug heading off on her silent exciting journey that she gave no thought to the heartbreaking "journey" she was starting out on and not an ounce of respect or regard for other people going through IVF. Burp would do well to zip it going forward, she is a selfish and self centred person and is doing IVF for all the wrong reasons.
No no, Sarah is different to everyone else, she has watched all the videos on ivf😳freeze our babies! … please

• Haha
She is such a bleep, end of. I absolutely hope this IVF journey doesn't work for them. They are life scavengers. Don't tell me that people he works with dont know whats going on. Is he the laughing stock at work? Does he not give a tit or what? Can't understand it, he is certainly not in to her guaranteed.
I know two ppl working there and I showed them his pic but they didn’t know him so must be on a different shift, there’s 3 different shifts. Anyways the ppl I do know have told me there’s fierce slagging in there between the staff bout the smallest of things so I’d say he must get a ferocious slagging but the bleep is so cocky I’d say it wouldn’t faze him at all

Reactions: 7
All jokes aside, that pathetic attempt to portray herself as the angst ridden woman struggling with ivf, get the duck out of here!!! How many times did she cover her mouth to stop herself from smiling ?!!! Too many, as brand ambassador said, not a single tear to be seen !!!
Gowl 😡
And straight onto a collab, she should have gone into acting, how anyone who is so upset and struggling can just switch the mood, My niece is starting out her ivf journey and you wouldn’t even know , she really is on a silent journey

Reactions: 6
Was that episode one of the little piglets quest to having a baby with a bigot she is with a wet week?
Episode 2 @Jellybb I think. I'm nearly sure episode 1 was the injecting scene in the kitchen and the dramatic facial expressions followed by the tender kiss

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This one 😤😤😤😤🤬
Anxiety anxiety ad
Worry worry ad
If I can help one person my ass… it’s “I’m running out of ways to get attention so I’m posting this”
If this thick witch knew anything about anxiety she would know that it’s so crippling you could barely hold ur phone let alone turn on the camera. Does she ever bleeping get sick of the sight of herself she’s some pain in the hole … same tit every … single …. day .. you have no new followers so stop repeating the same diarrhoea …. Luke goes to call her in the video and she says “one sec” n prob got given out to for interrupting the saaaaayra show 🙄 then please sir can I have one more
DID…. NOT… FALL….. FOR …. THAT …. VIDEO…. And will be watching through my fingers when this Netflix limited gold edition is “released” 😂 god bless and pray for those who watch and fall for this gombeen 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Reactions: 21
It looks like getting preggers isn't happening for burp and Onslow. Your fake crying video is very boring behind the scenes footage Sarah, so if possible we need something a bit juicer. The injection and shifting one didn't work so maybe think of something else. Otherwise engagement won't go up and himself might dump you for a better option

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched so many videos online......Great to see you did such thorough research Sar 🙄

I wanted to have another one, ME......then she remembered Billy Bigot (we).....and finally poor Luke (us). As usual she prioritises herself, everyone else is just an afterthought

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This one 😤😤😤😤🤬
Anxiety anxiety ad
Worry worry ad
If I can help one person my ass… it’s “I’m running out of ways to get attention so I’m posting this”
If this thick witch knew anything about anxiety she would know that it’s so crippling you could barely hold ur phone let alone turn on the camera. Does she ever bleeping get sick of the sight of herself she’s some pain in the hole … same tit every … single …. day .. you have no new followers so stop repeating the same diarrhoea …. Luke goes to call her in the video and she says “one sec” n prob got given out to for interrupting the saaaaayra show 🙄 then please sir can I have one more
DID…. NOT… FALL….. FOR …. THAT …. VIDEO…. And will be watching through my fingers when this Netflix limited gold edition is “released” 😂 god bless and pray for those who watch and fall for this gombeen 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
She must be watching too much of the Gorry one. Cry, pull at the heartstrings ad, beg repeat

This bleep drives me simple.
Work mate (and I’m only in my new job a few months) had a baby last week & after having IVF for our son 2 years ago and now doing the surrogate route for no.2 she has no idea about ivf and feelings. I’ve a pregnant baby sister who is in a new enough relationship and how I wish I was as safe to her pregnant as she is. But I still am happy for her and love her and want her to be ok. Sarah just wants a revenge baby and an attention pregnancy. That is not the same. Releasing videos of her crying onto her udders and him injecting the bellies again? But can get Botox on the same week. Nothing occupies my mind like the ivf/surrogacy does when we are going to appointments but I would have 383883 missed calls from my mother and sisters because I would be so far from the phone everyone wants to know are things ok. Attention seeking Susan with the phone out
@brandambassador best of luck with the surrogacy ❤

I’m in the middle of it now, finding out soon if we’re pregnant after 8 years, it has literally consumed me. I don’t know how her family are letting her carry on like that. Bunch of mongos 🤦‍♀️
Saying a prayer for you! ❤

The bleep thinks she is going to go viral because she is bReAkInG tHe StIgMa. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
Am I right in saying there is no stigma? Stigma is when you feel you can’t speak about something for fear of being ridiculed or written off, etc? Perhaps there is stigma but I mentioned before, im mid 30s with a close/best friend group of 8. 4 of them went through IVF, 1 is still trying after 2 years and 2 of us single. None wanted to share their struggle for their own personal reasons. But what I’m seeing is a reason one of my friends who’s still hoping/trying has mentioned, she doesn’t want to put pressure on herself by making it public. Anything stress related needs to be eliminated and she’s putting massive pressure on herself in front of her 50K followers. She unlikable and was very naive going into this, dare I say a bit smug as well- but I do wish her success. Time for off the gram if you’re that upset, life has many trade offs but when it comes to influencing vs. having a child I’d like to think she has them in the right place

Last edited:
Gowl 😡
Just watching it not... she is some actress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.