Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't need to do anything to get blocked from burps stories, she goes through who watches them and blocks whoever doesn't follow her that watches 😂😂 How ANYONE has time for that let alone poor burps who's a full time front line worker, working 28 hours a day, 7 days a week with a cash box is beyond me 😂😂
10 hours a day on her phone. She said this. 4 hours in NY when she was having the time of her life. How can she make the time to spend 10 hours a day on her phone, spend so much time eating, work full time 🙄 and parent? She’s a walking miracle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If I liked her and she wasn’t a bleep, it’s so sad how fucked up in her head the version of the slimming world plan is! Those smoothie bowls are loaded with cals & surely would only make you crave more and more sugar cos they wouldn’t fill you!

Reactions: 12
If I liked her and she wasn’t a bleep, it’s so sad how fucked up in her head the version of the slimming world plan is! Those smoothie bowls are loaded with cals & surely would only make you crave more and more sugar cos they wouldn’t fill you!
A smoothie bowl would actually be frowned upon in the Slimming world circles!
They’re the latest trend down here in Cork at the moment! She’ll claim she invented them and all the huns will be tagging her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Smoothies and smoothie bowls mean you eat far more fruit that you could if you were eating the fruit whole. Fruit for anyone trying to loose weight is something you have to watch. Sarah has no control around food and she is bone lazy.

Reactions: 8
Imagine if Aimee Connolly started using her to promote!! She’d be weak!!
Put a bloody bra on you skank

• Haha
Reactions: 7
10 hours a day on her phone. She said this. 4 hours in NY when she was having the time of her life. How can she make the time to spend 10 hours a day on her phone, spend so much time eating, work full time 🙄 and parent? She’s a walking miracle.
10 hours a day on her phone and she still cannot get to 50000 followers! Surely that shows how unlikeable she is😲
She is very busy trying to chase up new brand deals to replace sweet king and Keith expects her to get free hotel stays and food she she is also furiously trying to secure those as Keith certainly won't be paying for Sarah and Luke to do anything, apparently he puts a lot of pressure on her to 'talk' to people about her 'brand' when they are out, she doesn't always feel comfortable doing this but he insists, even if not is not a suitable fit for the company.
Tina was complaining to a family friend that Keith contributes the bare minimum to the household, if Luke needs something he tells Sarah to ask Brian for the money. The reason they did not stay in any hotels in New York/ New Jersey is because Keith was splitting the cost of rooms by 3 equally and Sarah did not have the money to pay 2/3 of the cost.
I was also told that apparently they are splitting the vast of IVF 50/50, even though Keith has savings. He spends most of his money on going out with friends

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I had a tattle account a while ago but the guilt got me for a while 🤦‍♀️ This one made me come back. Why can she not say Voduz properly? She constantly says Voduzss 🙄 also you’d imagine all the beauty brands she’s working with she’d learn how to wash her face 🤮

10 hours a day on her phone and she still cannot get to 50000 followers! Surely that shows how unlikeable she is😲
She is very busy trying to chase up new brand deals to replace sweet king and Keith expects her to get free hotel stays and food she she is also furiously trying to secure those as Keith certainly won't be paying for Sarah and Luke to do anything, apparently he puts a lot of pressure on her to 'talk' to people about her 'brand' when they are out, she doesn't always feel comfortable doing this but he insists, even if not is not a suitable fit for the company.
Tina was complaining to a family friend that Keith contributes the bare minimum to the household, if Luke needs something he tells Sarah to ask Brian for the money. The reason they did not stay in any hotels in New York/ New Jersey is because Keith was splitting the cost of rooms by 3 equally and Sarah did not have the money to pay 2/3 of the cost.
I was also told that apparently they are splitting the vast of IVF 50/50, even though Keith has savings. He spends most of his money on going out with friends
I’m doing ivf at the minute and I can’t even imagine splitting it 50/50 with my husband, says a lot that he still thinks of it as his own money and not their money 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Baaaahahahahahahaha I’d believe it 🤣 all jokes aside, there is nothing worse than a freeloader and a tight bleep 😭

Reactions: 18
Tina did not hold back about him, he is miserable!
What do her family think of her trying for a baby with a miserable bastard that she is only with a wet week? Surely some of them tried to stage an intervention of some kind? 😭

Reactions: 9
The staff in the cinema were fantastic to deal with.....FFS you went in and bought cinema tickets and sweets 🙄 I doubt that involved much soul searching or advice. The desperate lengths she goes to to try and grab a freebie or a collab, it's embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wow Keith really does sound like a catch between the horrible tweets and the freeloading. It really speaks volumes about desperate Sarah is to settle for that.

Reactions: 13
Wow if these revelations about Keith are true Sarah needs to run for the hills.
Luke isn’t Keith’s financial responsibility but trips and household finances should be split.

The tan is awful and she must permanently smell of tan

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What do her family think of her trying for a baby with a miserable bastard that she is only with a wet week? Surely some of them tried to stage an intervention of some kind? 😭
Sarah is very headstrong and jealous apparently, she causes an argument with anyone who tries to reason with her. Tina was very adamant they are not picking up the pieces this time like that had to do last time, Sarah is a big girl now!
Sarah likes to look like she is living a lavish lifestyle but she will put herself into serious debt to keep up the facade. Both her parents and Brian have had to bail her out in the past because of her spending beyond her means.
Keith is putting a lot of pressure on her, if she wishes to go out with him, she must pay her way at all times, otherwise he will go out with friends. So if she does not have money, she stays home and he goes out anyway. She is very jealous and does not like him going out without her so she will spend money she does not have to go out with him.
Before the tweets were public she was apparently trying to line up collabs for him, with clothing lines and cheap mens fragrances, I don't know if I believe that, he is so unappealing even before we knew what a disgusting human he is

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Sarah is very headstrong and jealous apparently, she causes an argument with anyone who tries to reason with her. Tina was very adamant they are not picking up the pieces this time like that had to do last time, Sarah is a big girl now!
Sarah likes to look like she is living a lavish lifestyle but she will put herself into serious debt to keep up the facade. Both her parents and Brian have had to bail her out in the past because of her spending beyond her means.
Keith is putting a lot of pressure on her, if she wishes to go out with him, she must pay her way at all times, otherwise he will go out with friends. So if she does not have money, she stays home and he goes out anyway. She is very jealous and does not like him going out without her so she will spend money she does not have to go out with him.
Before the tweets were public she was apparently trying to line up collabs for him, with clothing lines and cheap mens fragrances, I don't know if I believe that, he is so unappealing even before we knew what a disgusting human he is
The only product he should be showcasing is a balaclava..........he doesn't half have notions for a miserable ugly bigot

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She needs to dump that dress and for the love of God why will she not get a decent bra. No one cares about your hair she only concentrates on her hair and make up and ignores the rest of herself

Reactions: 10
And to add to him being a mane bastard he's also an ugly bleep . I really really wouldn't get up on him to get over a wall. He'd probably charge me anyway .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.