Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leave her alone, she was so good with her food for the last 20 mins, she deserves 4 portion of chips, 16 battered sausages and 4 squares of cod. All washed down with Pepsi max 🤢
And that’s just the starter 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That big sandwich she had this morning, who has the time to make that! The thoughts of preparing, cooking it and cleaning up after it would put me off!
I'll stick with my coffee and banana!

Reactions: 5
They are staying in the caravan . I'm sorry now but I would be very strange now with people using my beds . Hope they are out in the front room and not in the stepped up grandmothers double.

They are staying in the caravan . I'm sorry now but I would be very strange now with people using my beds . Hope they are out in the front room and not in the stepped up grandmothers double.
It's a mobile holiday home, you'd expect to have different family members staying over!
Do you not have guests staying in your house?

Reactions: 10
Yes but not in my bed nor in my room in my mobile home . The kids sleep in the singles and visitors sleep in the beds in the front of the mobile .

Yes but not in my bed nor in my room in my mobile home . The kids sleep in the singles and visitors sleep in the beds in the front of the mobile .
And n.b I would never let others sleep in my kids beds, but that's just me and something that so many other people don't allow also .

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's a mobile home I know loads of people over the summer have different people stay in theres just change the sheets It's very common 🤣

Reactions: 16

And n.b I would never let others sleep in my kids beds, but that's just me and something that so many other people don't allow also .
What do you do, when you stay in s hotel or bed and breakfast?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry now but Luke having a ham roll for the first time like seriously !! 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What did you say or do??
You don't need to do anything to get blocked from burps stories, she goes through who watches them and blocks whoever doesn't follow her that watches 😂😂 How ANYONE has time for that let alone poor burps who's a full time front line worker, working 28 hours a day, 7 days a week with a cash box is beyond me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What do you do, when you stay in s hotel or bed and breakfast?
You are not getting the point . Hotel beds etc are not my beds . I'm saying I don't like people using my beds . Even if I stayed in a friend's house after a night out and for example their kid wasn't there and if they said oh jump into the child's bed ,i wouldn't dream of it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.