Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You forgot about the salon where Liz Reaney pretends to 'do' hair ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Yeah, they were left to rear themselves cause Tina was always out, both parents apparently have issues with alcohol and gambling. Donna in particular is mentioned for being whiffy but coving it up with perfume instead of washing herself or her clothes
An you confirm if Sarah smelt like chipper burger, sweat and impulse?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
"My hair needs to be curled" for the love of christ Sarah your hair needs to he washed you disgusting scruff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Seriously, Iโ€™m in cork during the week for work so does anyone want to meet me to take me on a tour of the cretin hotspots? ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜ˆ Iโ€™d like to see super sabbys salon where the โ€œridey hairโ€ originated.. the Boreen where Sandra, the 40yr old virgin, lost her virginity to the Lord Mayor, the place where supermom drunk drove her car into a wall, twins and me Kip of a house where she watches love island and neglects her kids on the daily, Miriam Mullins fave hotspots to do her bad Irish mammy tiktoks, Shannen Joyces fave places to spend other peoples money and we could round it off by tipping down to onslow gardens for a beeeeeeeeaudiiiiiful burrito bowl with this hairy animal bastard ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Don't forget drop some fish and chips to nanny Betty and maybe take Mikey out for a walk ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't forget drop some fish and chips to nanny Betty and maybe take Mikey out for a walk ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•
And a weigh in at the commons on the road back to limerickโ€ฆ sheโ€™s there most days but 8 and 9:30, 5 and 7:30 blah blah blah blah blahโ€ฆโ€ฆ.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously, Iโ€™m in cork during the week for work so does anyone want to meet me to take me on a tour of the cretin hotspots? ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜ˆ Iโ€™d like to see super sabbys salon where the โ€œridey hairโ€ originated.. the Boreen where Sandra, the 40yr old virgin, lost her virginity to the Lord Mayor, the place where supermom drunk drove her car into a wall, twins and me Kip of a house where she watches love island and neglects her kids on the daily, Miriam Mullins fave hotspots to do her bad Irish mammy tiktoks, Shannen Joyces fave places to spend other peoples money and we could round it off by tipping down to onslow gardens for a beeeeeeeeaudiiiiiful burrito bowl with this hairy animal bastard ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Dead ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜…

This hair style is what I think of every time Sarah gets extensions ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™Š

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right I have gestational diabetes and I am SICK of eating eggs so this morning I threw caution to the wind and had a bowl of porridge and berries which is forbidden ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜† and I feel great !! And this one is havin eggs rashers pudding sausages every single day at some stage of the day ? Her insides must be in shite for sure๐Ÿคข what about the yoghurt and fruit or overnight oats that SW is renowned for ??

Reactions: 7
Sheโ€™s already getting the excuses ready to binge and fall off the bandwagon later after a total of 3 days of being โ€œgoodโ€, which included a breakfast sandwich fit for a builder each morning. I despair

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Iโ€™m up for it ha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
While youโ€™re down there have a go at cutting off their internet will ya

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That sandwich, my overweight brother couldn't eat all that for his breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
3 sausages 2 bacon one egg, black pudding and 2 slices of bread:
Have to say that would be a challenge for hungover me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iโ€™d feel sick as pig if I ate that sandwich first thing in the morning. Itโ€™s like something youโ€™d eat after after a very heavy night out on the sauce ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 4
You forgot about the salon where Liz Reaney pretends to 'do' hair ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Yeah, they were left to rear themselves cause Tina was always out, both parents apparently have issues with alcohol and gambling. Donna in particular is mentioned for being whiffy but coving it up with perfume instead of washing herself or her clothes
Apart from what they are now. I think it's incredibly sad that parents treated children like that. I can't comprehend it. Dirty fuckers.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.