Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, I’m in cork during the week for work so does anyone want to meet me to take me on a tour of the cretin hotspots? 🧐😈 I’d like to see super sabbys salon where the “ridey hair” originated.. the Boreen where Sandra, the 40yr old virgin, lost her virginity to the Lord Mayor, the place where supermom drunk drove her car into a wall, twins and me Kip of a house where she watches love island and neglects her kids on the daily, Miriam Mullins fave hotspots to do her bad Irish mammy tiktoks, Shannen Joyces fave places to spend other peoples money and we could round it off by tipping down to onslow gardens for a beeeeeeeeaudiiiiiful burrito bowl with this hairy animal bastard 🙏🏾🙃
I’d love this! There’s an opportunity for someone to make a few bucks. The Cork huns tour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Do she even wash herself before she trowels on the make up, we know she doesn't wash the hair. Is she in a caravan?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Ah lads, you have to laugh at burp giving the weight loss advice, don’t you, ah you do 🫣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus shes down 5 1/2 lbs of what she put on the last 2 weeks..How much did she actually put on 😲😲
Sarah and accurate timelines don’t really go hand in hand, so she probably means 5 1/2 lbs since she gained ALL the weight

Reactions: 1
Most peoples weightloss is linear.
So, I’m up 10 pounds from hols, I lost 5, I have 5 left to go etc.

not Sarah.
Leaving cert maths 2024
If Sarah is up 10 pounds from the 3 pound loss the previous week, and the week before that she was up 8 pounds but she maintained the week before, calculate:

1. if she travelled on a silent journey at 120mph how heavy would she weigh and would it be the same as an artic truck?
2. If she put on another ‘1 stone 4 pounds’, but made a homemade chipper burger and had the free wings sauce- would she need a medium or a large?
3. If she spent €12.99 on a fulfill bar and a 4 pack of 0.00% Heineken, what percentage of her would still be an alcoholic bleep?
4. If a beyond perfect sperm was catapulted into an ovary carrying 90 cysts at a rate of ‘how’s yer father’- how many embryoverweights would you freeze?

**answers before 6pm please**

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Most peoples weightloss is linear.
So, I’m up 10 pounds from hols, I lost 5, I have 5 left to go etc.

not Sarah.
Leaving cert maths 2024
If Sarah is up 10 pounds from the 3 pound loss the previous week, and the week before that she was up 8 pounds but she maintained the week before, calculate:

1. if she travelled on a silent journey at 120mph how heavy would she weigh and would it be the same as an artic truck?
2. If she put on another ‘1 stone 4 pounds’, but made a homemade chipper burger and had the free wings sauce- would she need a medium or a large?
3. If she spent €12.99 on a fulfill bar and a 4 pack of 0.00% Heineken, what percentage of her would still be an alcoholic bleep?
4. If a beyond perfect sperm was catapulted into an ovary carrying 90 cysts at a rate of ‘how’s yer father’- how many embryoverweights would you freeze?

**answers before 6pm please**
Oh Christ this has me “muttley” laughing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How in the name of fook is she a slimming class leader it beggars belief
How are people actually paying to go to her class

Her hair is honestly disgusting 🙈 how are her “circle” allowing her to go out with a head like a busted mattress? She’s wearing the Tommy Hilfiger hoodie as a dress but she’s wearing shorts which a re visible underneath… so she is actually not wearing the top as a dress, she is wearing it as a bleeping top 🙄 absolute verbal diarrhoea from her as per usual. It really is true.. empty vessels make the most noise 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Her hair is honestly disgusting 🙈 how are her “circle” allowing her to go out with a head like a busted mattress? She’s wearing the Tommy Hilfiger hoodie as a dress but she’s wearing shorts which a re visible underneath… so she is actually not wearing the top as a dress, she is wearing it as a bleeping top 🙄 absolute verbal diarrhoea from her as per usual. It really is true.. empty vessels make the most noise 🙄
Busted mattress 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m dead

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cheese and onion taytos make me want to puke my ring up 🤢🤢 I nearly smell the cunts through the screen

• Haha
Ah lads. Isn’t that the cutest. Lukeys first ham roll. That coy ‘big boy’ look - you know the one you share with your stepped up Dad when you’re trying to be a mini ham head - smaller version of old hog mug. Is she trolling us ladies?????

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She could actually eat herself shes so septic.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.