Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s one sad witch in fairness.her reply was nasty.she’s a liar and a dangerous one at that

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lads , is it there youtube or fb page where people are commenting? Did anyone get a screenshot of the comments 😩
Just because we need it for the wiki. Therapie very quick to respond to the question regarding collaboration which someone asked AFTER the person querying the 90 cysts and ivf. I wonder how their marketing dept are gonna spin this one. I took a few screenshots. Probs not in order, apologies for that. When they started deleting comments the comments went all crazy duplicates of the same questions. Here's what I did manage to screenshot.

Get your tit together Therapie. Deleting comments to control the environment and having sarah pop in to try and tame the fallout is stupid, she clearly ended up getting aggressive. This isn't assisting your campaign for 'low cost fertility'. Again medical council or asai??!! Funny enough Therapie have low numbers, theyre a small fish in a big pond as is Sarah. However damage control is needed because all it takes is one email to a journo to blow this out of the water :sneaky:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There are no highlights to an ivf journey. None! That's from someone who was successful but it took me so long to believe that my pregnancy was actually going to result in a baby that ivf was long forgotten by the time the baby arrived (except that ivf also affected my delivery in a ptsd way).

My 2 hour journey to the clinic which was unavoidable was very stressful as we both had to take days off work, which left us catching up whenever we went back. The journeys also added to the exhaustion.

My partner tiptoed round me during the process out of respect, gratitude and understanding that it was very emotionally difficult. There were no rows. Even when I went off on one he understood that it was stress and hormones and not something that needed to be hashed out.

We don't row that much in general...We have since baba arrived but that's because it's a huge change and not normal life for a long time. All the "killing each other " surely isn't normal??

Therapie clinic I'd futuristic looking and busy. It's welcoming yes but not like family. The people seemed nice during my one visit but I'd imagine it's the same as my previous clinic which made me feel like I was on a conveyor belt.

She found our she only had 7 embryos through a portal! That's cold. I'd have wanted to speak to an expert. At my clinic we got an extra phonecall because we were so anxious (our first round all our embryos died before day 5- I believe her when she said she bawled for days).

Finally my impression of Therapie after visiting them is that they are only dealing with straight forward cases initially to bump up their success rates. They don't do any add ons that aren't proven which sounds great on the face of it but that also means that anyone who would be willing to try the add ons ie the difficult cases who will try anything aren't there dragging their success rate down. No doubt in a year or two when they have a high success rate they'll introduce add ons.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Do we the video of Sarah talking about her 90 cysts? I remember her saying it but it might good if we could repost it here for any new comers

Reactions: 8
silent journey is now the most public journey how can you go to 0 to 10 with this journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Therapie will regret the day they picked Burp to be their ‘non collab’ promo partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t think theraipe are going to be too happy with all this fighting in the comment on their page, it doesn’t look very professional on their part 😬🙈 comments will be turned off soon or video taking down wait and see… this didnt go as planned for our Sarah did it? 😳

Reactions: 22
Do we the video of Sarah talking about her 90 cysts? I remember her saying it but it might good if we could repost it here for any new comers
Someone is clearly deleting sections from that, as it's refusing to load on her insta. Wouldn't be for the reason of deleting said '90 cysts' remark would it? hmm

I like how theyre not saying directly that you can/cannot get ivf with cysts as they clearly know theyd be up tit creek without a paddle, and are choosing to use their words wisely. Can't say the same for sayyyrah on her sock account.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Ya know, just cos she has paid for the IVF in full herself doesnt mean she hasnt been paid for creating content here.... just sayin...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What a tit show. I actually can't move past the fact that she has one perfect child that (sorry to be so awful) she doesn't really like.....why does she want another so bad. Also why didn't she have a fresh transfer.....I think I misses the reason for this over the last while through the lies

Reactions: 7
Why am I working today. It will be onto a new thread when I'm home.

Therapies page is blowing up. Karma is a witch cysts and all.

Just proves misinformation is dangerous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ladies I am here absolutely choking and snorting laughing at the comments. Best entertainment in weeks. MY personal highlights were Sars burner account getting ratty and the comment ‘if I were Sarah ye’d know’ 🤣🤣🙈. I’m dead. Can’t stop laughing out loud. Oh and the comment- who is Tattle? And the reply - I’ll Google it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Clearly that’s either Sarah or one of the other sisters replying. She wouldn’t get the hate or comments if she had been truthful it’s that simple. On another note what is going on with her lumpy lips? Refund me please filler lady 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
happyaslarry96 is 10000% Sarah. Talks exactly like her. Attitude and even spelling the same. She thinks we're bleeping thick. She is gonna play the victim now.. Watch.. Eh how bout don't tell lies about ur journey and people wouldn't have anything to call you out on ya bleeping septic melt.

Reactions: 24
Ya know, just cos she has paid for the IVF in full herself doesnt mean she hasnt been paid for creating content here.... just sayin...
Totally true!
I had a look back at the relationship timeline and when she had COVID was when she got the news about fertility and also when she unveiled that she had a "partner"
It's 65weeks ago - not a year and a half or two years

Oh and so much for keeping her partner off Instagram as well 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She's an absolute disgrace of a human being, the lies out of her, fair play to the people calling her out and therapie, clinic This is so damaging !!! She's nothing but a desperate attention narcissistic witch. !!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.