Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 wonder how long these stay up 😂
There's more 🤣

There is hardly anything on the channel as it is so I'm guessing it stays up on therapies page!

Imagine going with a hardly established clinic to have a baby and making it sound like it's the creme de la creme!
Had a conversation with a friend about it, who has an aunt who is a gp and the gp said "therapie does cosmetics, I wouldn't be using them for fertility" 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Are they on therapies page or hers? She can't delete if on theirs and if they do delete then they should be reported
Omg🤬Therapie should be ashamed of themselves posting that tripe, self employed business woman😂Absolutely shocking lies told there and she definitely did not portray Therapie well at all, God forgive me that woman is mentally unstable.. can she not just ask her mam not to call over?Telling keet don’t let anybody in, I’m boiling here🤬And talking about Luke asking about putting a magnum in her belly every day!! You got that bit right, looks like she does🤪

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I absolutely dare anyone who has a second insta account to comment "how does lukes real dad feel about you involving Luke in your journey" 🤣
Come on guys. Really easy to create a 2nd, 3rd or 4th Instagram account. Let’s blast them. Do it on Therapies page

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I will get feck all done today because I reckon it’s all gonna go off with that video !!!!!
I’m hare for it, got my sangwichs, got my taco bowls and got my tooth picks 🙌🏻🙌🏻😎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor Tina gets slated throughout her "interview" 😭😭 that's probably why she dashed to Dublin 2 weeks ago on the Monday was it, to do her documentary.
#justiceforsonic 🦔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First of all she kept saying talking to friends ( she has no Friends ) and also they are doing the journey together they travel up together
yes cause you have a provisional licence omg that poor child Luke will be bullied to death imagine the hole of cork city knowing your business

Reactions: 8
I can’t listen to her. Is it a confirmed collab? I’d say anyone who is paying today is fuming if she is getting anything
Have to say it cheapens the whole thing for me. Wouldn’t touch them for fertility

Reactions: 4
You know when you see those adverts for cast calling, where it needs to fit the scruffy over confident type? That's our burps. Jaysuuusss love bicycle shorts, cheap blazer and a tee that's stuck to your belly. Great representation there alone Twaterpe well done lads, totally selling IVF to me. /s

This woman child is outrageous, these lies will come back to haunt her (and also therapie because nobody gets outta the sarah burke shitstorm that easily. look at her ex!!) Be interesting to see their responses to the person who asked about the cysts hahah. Pretty sure if they sign off on this cyst shite, it's false advertisment for profit think that's against trading standards. Would that medical council or the asai 👀

I'm saying it again I do not believe she was ever diagnosed with pcos. EVER. It's not as simple as 2 or 3 scans girl. I love how we're all standing by going, thanks for confirming the collab but we can't do sfa about it. Especially the lies. Twaterpe doesn't give a fiddlers about real information, all they see is €€€ shame they picked the wrong geebag. I can't see them gaining anything from this.

Sayyyrah emotionally and mentally abusing Lewk with the embryo talk doesn't surprise in the slightest. Rule no1 for any N"mom". I really wish that poor child had at least one stable family member to help him grow, but it appears not ☹ Didn't someone mention him having an aunt on his fathers side? Maybe she's the saving grace.

edit:

Ps that whole saying how being overweight ages you is clearly true.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh god so now looking at the posts I'm not sure but maybe they're genuine, if they are then it's upsetting cos these women think Sarah has 90 cysts and was able to do ivf.. when people on here have said its not possible ... this is the kind of tit her lies have come to, giving people hope

Reactions: 12
Therapie deleting comments. They have said it’s not a collab in their posts.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I am howling at the amount of messages asking about the cysts! She has a busy day ahead deleting...she'll be exhausted by evening!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now we know for certain the 90 cysts were a lie….. and she cried into the phone about that. What isn’t she capable of

Reactions: 17
Sarah is getting salty.. telling someone to book a consultation instead of discussing her medical information ahhaha. Seriously she is dumb, what response did she expect to get

Reactions: 21
Does anyone remember which thread the 90 cysts declaration were on ? I want to see receipts ! 😎

Reactions: 4
Lads , is it there youtube or fb page where people are commenting? Did anyone get a screenshot of the comments 😩

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.