Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pesky kids that i have 100 per cent of the time will be lucky to be fed today 😅
Welcome to new tatlers that were directed here by burps minions

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I am on holiday from thursday, I have a load of work to do. I wont wish infertility on anyone but poor auld Sarah needs to give up Instagram be happy with what she has. Selling your soul for freebies has to be really really bad for your mental health.

Reactions: 10
Totally true!
I had a look back at the relationship timeline and when she had COVID was when she got the news about fertility and also when she unveiled that she had a "partner"
It's 65weeks ago - not a year and a half or two years

Oh and so much for keeping her partner off Instagram as well 🙄
It appears she has removed a few clips from her covid & pcos highlight, they cut off at weird times and when she's talking again it's missing a segment. Someone is cleaning up their mistakes. It's funny her narrative from pcos highlight to fertility highlight her timelime and stories don't make sense. Girl you should clean up your fertility talk too. It's showing blatant lies. Come on sayyyrah if you've time to hop on a sock account and get pissy with people, you've time to delete those other clips. Only issue is if you do, you'll lose majority of your baseline bullshit for this whole pcos/secondary fertility. She says multiple times she was told she had pco, no s and that the dr wanted to run further bloods because she had gut issues. Having gut issues isn't entirely linked to pcos, it can stem from other areas like diabetes. She claims that after a scan or 2 and a bit of bloodwork they would remove those big arse cysts and the small ones too, and that she suddenly had a diagnosis of pcos. Anyone who's actually had a diagnosis will know it's bleeping more than that. BTW where's your anxietyyyy gone sarah? Wish it was that easy to switch it off.

She's fucked me off.

Reactions: 19
Did she literally just dump Luke off with someone else AGAIN?!!!!!! She cannot do one thing on her own with him. NOTHING!! Its so sad..

Reactions: 11
Can she not just say she got it wrong about the 90 cysts? That she just misunderstood or whatever? Because she clearly does not have 90 of the bleeping things. Like is she too proud to be like sorry I was under the impression that that’s what my situation was but after further investigating it seems like I don’t! Job done. But she’s too proud and won’t give it to people to say she misunderstood because she lapped up so much of the attention from it. She’d rather blame trolls for hounding her about her medical info when all people are doing is putting her own words back to her and wondering what the story is

Reactions: 18
Also of all her highlights reels stories posts and whatever she never actually gives any educational useful helpful information its all literally blabbering about how SHE feels. Completely incoherent bullshit but basically all me me me me me me.. 'The Queen of giving us NOTHING!!' 🙄😂😂

Reactions: 9
Imagine the head of Keith when she rings him up to tell him another tit storm...he's probably like here we fuckn go again..

And PS the if I was Sarah you would know about it comment 🙈🥰🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t keep up. I need to take annual leave to follow this drama 😂😂😂 I’m delighted she is being called out for all her lies. It’s about time

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It appears she has removed a few clips from her covid & pcos highlight, they cut off at weird times and when she's talking again it's missing a segment. Someone is cleaning up their mistakes. It's funny her narrative from pcos highlight to fertility highlight her timelime and stories don't make sense. Girl you should clean up your fertility talk too. It's showing blatant lies. Come on sayyyrah if you've time to hop on a sock account and get pissy with people, you've time to delete those other clips. Only issue is if you do, you'll lose majority of your baseline bullshit for this whole pcos/secondary fertility. She says multiple times she was told she had pco, no s and that the dr wanted to run further bloods because she had gut issues. Having gut issues isn't entirely linked to pcos, it can stem from other areas like diabetes. She claims that after a scan or 2 and a bit of bloodwork they would remove those big arse cysts and the small ones too, and that she suddenly had a diagnosis of pcos. Anyone who's actually had a diagnosis will know it's bleeping more than that. BTW where's your anxietyyyy gone sarah? Wish it was that easy to switch it off.

She's fucked me off.
What did you mean by PCO no s
And then progressed to PCOS
Is that a typo?

The S stands for syndrome - polycystic ovarian syndrome. The S doesn't need to be re diagnosed.
She's a moron 🙄

Brand Ambassador goals 🙌

Reactions: 3
If she's deleting reals from her stories she's blatantly caught out the lies and false information, as bad as tweety Keith deleting thousand of emails I swear there scum really 🥱 shame on her, Karma is a witch !! As Davide said on love island , You Liar , You Actress 😱 .... Reap what you sow now Burke !!! Sending love to all the ladies she's triggered today 💖

Reactions: 16
Can she not just say she got it wrong about the 90 cysts? That she just misunderstood or whatever? Because she clearly does not have 90 of the bleeping things. Like is she too proud to be like sorry I was under the impression that that’s what my situation was but after further investigating it seems like I don’t! Job done. But she’s too proud and won’t give it to people to say she misunderstood because she lapped up so much of the attention from it. She’d rather blame trolls for hounding her about her medical info when all people are doing is putting her own words back to her and wondering what the story is
Had she done this at the start of her ivf JoUrNeY, she'd be in such a better position now. I know a fair few would still be pissed, but majority would be like grand we all make mistakes it's easy to do seeing as a lot of people besides burps are still terribly confused by pco/pcos.

Reactions: 6
Therapie clinic have removed every comment bar 2 - lads that's pure bullshit!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She knows exactly what she's doing even if it wasn't a Collab she's definitely gaining someting for promoting Therapie in that video, the smugness on her hanging out the window, we all have seen she would sell her soul for anything , calling out the trolls then Sarah sit down girl !!!

Reactions: 6
What did you mean by PCO no s
And then progressed to PCOS
Is that a typo?

The S stands for syndrome - polycystic ovarian syndrome. The S doesn't need to be re diagnosed.
She's a moron 🙄
No it wasn't a typo, sorry let me try again.. she's claiming from her covid and pcos highlight that she was diagnosed with pcos (this is what she says and has said and still says to this day) however she blatantly states in those clips the dr she dealt with her new gp for 3 months who apparently went above and beyond (who is both a male and a female at different stages of said story, confusing af) told her she had PCO. polycystic ovaries. Not syndrome which is different. I understand that if she was told hey you've got some cysts on your ovaries don't worry it's fairly normal nothing to worry about, theyll burst on their own you won't notice anything, but here let's do some bloods to make sure everything is okay and then she came away and did a tit load of "research" got bleeping confused by the terminology and went off on one saying she was diagnosed via a scan and some bloods for pcos (lol) it makes sense. However she is stating she has pcos after saying in those clips her dr said pco.

I strongly believe the bloods was for her gut, because she makes a big song and dance about the dr being concerned about that more than the pco. I hope this makes more sense? I'd honestly say go and watch the highlight it might make more sense?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.