Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the timelines she’s giving in that video make no sense. Shoutout to the work experience kid in Therapie’s social media team who thought it was a good idea to have this babbling lump in a promo video!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“The highlight for the two of us so far” im sorry I have no experience of ivf etc but to those going through ivf is there a highlight of going through ivf??!!!! Like why would you even refer to ivf as a highlight?!

Reactions: 15
omg talk about confident , first of all the shorts again why did she not wear black top inside , I think shallow Hall here syndrome
I feel sorry for the girls on the genuine silent journey .

Even the timelines she’s giving in that video make no sense. Shoutout to the work experience kid in Therapie’s social media team who thought it was a good idea to have this babbling lump in a promo video!
did they not realise she is not a person that will being business to them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Shes had two LONG TERM relationships. Ya Brian 1 & Brian 2. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. Is this not your 3rd one Sayyrraaah, although, no it's not, because you aren't with Keeeettt long term 🤦‍♀️ You also should have mentioned that Keeeettt IS NOT Lewk's Father.
Pity they didn't put a link to your tattle threads at the end of the video 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Blazer...I ran to Tattle 😂😂😂😂😂

Jesus Christ...she is massive...
Be thankful it's not the green one... she did mention Maeve from love cherish would probably try to root out the cream one for her cos she goes on about I t so much... maybe she was hoping for that hahaha

Reactions: 2
Couldent you actually cry for those who are going through IVF etc watching this tit show God love them.
Magnums I'm embarrassed watching this.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ that video is ridiculous...she wasn't even with him a minute a year and a half ago!!! 🙄 Rambling on about people making comments. Rambling on bout Luke asking for a sibling. Ya he has one you lunatic... Also am I wrong didn't she have her 'star week' practically every week before?? Now she's saying she had really irregular periods.. She's rambling on the reasoning for choosing Therapie. The LIEES. What a bleeping absolute tit show.. I'd actually die of mortification if I was her.. The incoherent rambling... The constant contradictions!!! 🙄 She's not doing the clinic ANY FAVOURS.. I would HATE if she was a client of mine. Her tantrums controlling ways rudeness ugh she's just a fuckin horrible creature.

Reactions: 18
Sorry for the multiple posts but -

“Keith’s sperm is perfect” 🤢
Puuuleeeaaaassseeee tell me she did NOT say that in the video? Ffs if therapies videoed it I'm assuming it is a #clab so how are they letting her lie.. he's on heart meds that effect his swimmers so it isn't perfect

And just like that - confirmation that it's a collaboration - after all she is an instahun, she wouldn't be doing it without reaping the benefits! Next will be ICSI to make sure they have more than 1 embryo next time.

She's huge as well!
Right who one the bingo ding dong ding that it was definitely a #clab? Oh yes that's right... EVERYONE ... she must think her followers are thick.... they probably got this one free and have to pay for the next one that's why they're upset

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg we definitely can see the real Sarah now without filters. How in God's name is she allowed to take money from people in Slimming world

Reactions: 21
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. Is this not your 3rd one Sayyrraaah, although, no it's not, because you aren't with Keeeettt long term 🤦‍♀️ You also should have mentioned that Keeeettt IS NOT Lewk's Father.
Pity they didn't put a link to your tattle threads at the end of the video 🙄
I absolutely dare anyone who has a second insta account to comment "how does lukes real dad feel about you involving Luke in your journey" 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She was very clever in the way that she made it sound like Keet was one of her long term relationships.

Are they on therapies page or hers? She can't delete if on theirs and if they do delete then they should be reported
There is hardly anything on the channel as it is so I'm guessing it stays up on therapies page!

Imagine going with a hardly established clinic to have a baby and making it sound like it's the creme de la creme!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.