Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not forget WHY she lied about having 90 cysts! It was to justify the horribly insensitive things she said when promoting those Sugar King sweets on Mother’s Day !
She did not apologise then , she just tried to make herself into a victim by fake claims of 90 cysts, endometriosis and anxiety. When she was rightly called out on this, she played the victim. She also made herself out to be a victim when Keith was exposed for being the disgusting piece of tit that he is.
As can be seen in her latest posts, her new spin on these comments on Therapie page is she is trying to play it off like people are bullying her over declaring or not declaring it as an ad ! No one cares about that ! People care about the lies and misinformation regarding serious medical matters. People also care about lying to cover up both Sarah and Keith’s disgusting comments…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why am I working today. It will be onto a new thread when I'm home.

Therapies page is blowing up. Karma is a witch cysts and all.

Just proves misinformation is dangerous.
Call in sick tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well looks like her ‘munching’ is coming back to bite her. She must have exaggerated the 90 cysts, as suspected and if not, therapie are in hot water. By munching I mean the munchasening, getting attention by exaggerating her condition. Therapie really has no business getting involved with offering ivf in the first place. They’re taking her for a ride as well, I wouldn’t be surprised if she got pregnant naturally through all of this unless there’s something she is not revealing about either of them. Their timeline is very short unless they’ve been trying to conceive from day1. Hopefully that is the case or at least this one embryo results in a child for them. She also diagnosed herself with secondary infertility. I had a gawk on some of the #ivf on tiktok and it’s dangerous, could be where she’s getting her info from. This thread is like Shannens, the ‘trolls’ are mainly those who have suffered with/are suffering from cancer themselves and feel invalidated by her carry on. This thread is same, I’m so sorry any of you going through this have to watch this. ❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
No it wasn't a typo, sorry let me try again.. she's claiming from her covid and pcos highlight that she was diagnosed with pcos (this is what she says and has said and still says to this day) however she blatantly states in those clips the dr she dealt with her new gp for 3 months who apparently went above and beyond (who is both a male and a female at different stages of said story, confusing af) told her she had PCO. polycystic ovaries. Not syndrome which is different. I understand that if she was told hey you've got some cysts on your ovaries don't worry it's fairly normal nothing to worry about, theyll burst on their own you won't notice anything, but here let's do some bloods to make sure everything is okay and then she came away and did a tit load of "research" got bleeping confused by the terminology and went off on one saying she was diagnosed via a scan and some bloods for pcos (lol) it makes sense. However she is stating she has pcos after saying in those clips her dr said pco.

I strongly believe the bloods was for her gut, because she makes a big song and dance about the dr being concerned about that more than the pco. I hope this makes more sense? I'd honestly say go and watch the highlight it might make more sense?
That will show how much BS she states. There isn't a difference as far as I know - having polycystic ovaries is called polycystic ovarian syndrome. There's no difference

Or am I wrong here?

Reactions: 3
Videos not loading 🤔🤔
And this was when the radiographer remember her second time coming and was surprised to see her back so soon you actually couldn't write this drama it's going on for months, 🥱🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That will show how much BS she states. There isn't a difference as far as I know - having polycystic ovaries is called polycystic ovarian syndrome. There's no difference

Or am I wrong here?
Slightly wrong but also a victim of the phraseology being used out there. PCOS is a syndrome characterised by having a collection on symptoms, of which cysts on the ovaries can be one. Other symptoms can include facial hair, skin issues, thinning hair etc etc. You can have cysts on your ovaries without hitting the threshold for a PCOS diagnosis.

Reactions: 11
Slightly wrong but also a victim of the phraseology being used out there. PCOS is a syndrome characterised by having a collection on symptoms, of which ovaries on the cysts can be one. Other symptoms can include facial hair, skin issues, thinning hair etc etc. You can have cysts on your ovaries without hitting the threshold for a PCOS diagnosis.
Thanks for that - I googled and it said accompanying metabolism issues. She always used PCOS

Reactions: 1
What did you mean by PCO no s
And then progressed to PCOS
Is that a typo?

The S stands for syndrome - polycystic ovarian syndrome. The S doesn't need to be re diagnosed.
She's a moron 🙄

Brand Ambassador goals 🙌
U actually can have pco and not pcos they are genuinely 2 different things the pcos relates to hormones and cysts, pco is just ovarian cysts which are normal in a lot of women

Reactions: 4
Thanks for that - I googled and it said accompanying metabolism issues. She always used PCOS
I think her using the terms interchangeably proves she was self-diagnosing all the time! Anyone who genuinely has a PCOS diagnosis (such as myself) will have had more than one conversation with more than one doctor about how cysts on your ovaries is not the same as PCOS.

For anyone on the live Q&A tomorrow ask about someone with cysts being eligible for IVF but also someone with a ‘confirmed diagnosis of PCOS’ - the devil is in the detail and this lying witch shouldn’t get away on a technicality.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Therapie saying they have not incentivised anyone? Was Joanne mcnally not?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.