Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she have to buy her clothes on shein when she was with Brian or is it only since teeth is fleecing her

Reactions: 3
New competition…..win a PRECIOUS METAL bracelet?
Is she on drugs?
Last time I checked nickel isn’t a precious metal

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New competition…..win a PRECIOUS METAL bracelet?
Is she on drugs?
Last time I checked nickel isn’t a precious metal
AND it’s personalised 😩✋🏽
For the love of Jesus why must everything need to be personalised? 🙄 are you likely to forgot your own name? duck off 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Thanks to whoever wrote about that Sandra in the city goss in this thread that was entertaining!!
Are there any other threads worth reading? I don't follow many instahuns but need some new entertainment burps has gotten boring she turns my stomach to be honest.
Also sorry to derail but does anyone ever be on tiktok scrolling and theres all these dog rough Irish ones on lives with each other and theres always a row and some childish drama going on between them they look like scumbags most of them I just find it very bizarre..

Reactions: 11
Thanks to whoever wrote about that Sandra in the city goss in this thread that was entertaining!!
Are there any other threads worth reading? I don't follow many instahuns but need some new entertainment burps has gotten boring she turns my stomach to be honest.
Also sorry to derail but does anyone ever be on tiktok scrolling and theres all these dog rough Irish ones on lives with each other and theres always a row and some childish drama going on between them they look like scumbags most of them I just find it very bizarre..
lost days of my life to Sandra this weekend. Read all the threads 😂😂

sineads curvy style threads are great craic, Julie twins and me

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think I’ve seen the group of scribes you’re talking about! Grown ma’s on tik tok, common as muck starting arguments 🙄

Reactions: 3
The likes of kneevo on tiktok? She’s always fighting with someone I used to be weak laughing at the carry on of these people 🤣 the Sineads curvy style thread is great when not being ridiculously toxic

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The likes of kneevo on tiktok? She’s always fighting with someone I used to be weak laughing at the carry on of these people 🤣 the Sineads curvy style thread is great when not being ridiculously toxic
She is always arguing and thinks she knows it all .it's always her and all the gay guys fighting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's so uncomfortable watching them, you do hear the kids screaming for them in the background and they are just rough out.

I have to find their names for you one is called gucciboxer or something like that they are never off it.

Separate to those Irish ones there is a young English girl called vicandtolga. She moved to Turkey to be with him but something just feels off she looks so sad all the time and is on tiktok live about 8 hours a day just talking to strangers she seems so lonely and lost. I am not sure if she is expecting or not. She mentioned she does not talk to her family and that made me even more sad for her. Just watching with interest as you do hope that things work out for people.

Sorry to derail Burps thread just need new people to gossip about ha

Reactions: 5
Oh kneevos fights can be hilarious .. I get the popcorn out.... now I do like when she called out the perv in Dublin for texting 16 year olds

Reactions: 2
About Keith splitting the holiday 3 ways if true. If Luke's real father couldn't be bothered to take him on holiday in fairness he could chip in for him going with Keith and Sarah. I think a lot of what Sarah says to her sisters and Tina is bullshit too. Out to paint herself as some sort of martyr. And if it is true, what the duck would you be up to getting him to father your child? The 'just us' time on the way up and down the motorway from Dublin must be spent with Sarah counting out the pennies to pay for the fuel and tolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure if anyone here follows / watches Joanne Cronin…..you can thank me later 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if anyone here follows / watches Joanne Cronin…..you can thank me later 🫠
she’s the queen of an awkward, badly timed transition. I can’t figure her out, is she just really confident or what?

Reactions: 1
Joanne was MIA for a while, I hope she was OK. I imagine she has a few struggles in her life. Her insta is doing no harm to anyone and if it's something that brings her joy, good for her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.