Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joanne was MIA for a while, I hope she was OK. I imagine she has a few struggles in her life. Her insta is doing no harm to anyone and if it's something that brings her joy, good for her
oh definitely, she’s harmless! The ill timed transitions etc drive me mad though.

Reactions: 4
Joanne was MIA for a while, I hope she was OK. I imagine she has a few struggles in her life. Her insta is doing no harm to anyone and if it's something that brings her joy, good for her
Absolutely! She brings me much joy also

Reactions: 1
I used to feel sorry for Joanne but she doesn't seem like a nice person. The big scowl on her most of the time.
I think she gets frustrated because she can't connect with people but she should see a therapist and try to get some help, people on SM are savage she's not guna get what she is looking for.
It is clear she has some type of special needs but she is not being honest.
She is trying to be Molly Mae but if she actually was herself people would react better to her.
Quirky people used to be thought of as weird but now its cool to be quirky and different she should lean into that and find her USP which would be her personality.
She is trying to be known for her fashion but she has no style the ugliest looking garments and with all the time she has on her hands, she should be a bit better with her makeup etc but the lipstick is all over her face.
God forgive me I shouldn't judge but the house fascinates me its so old fashioned, the photo frames on the walls I cringe so hard.

Reactions: 10
She seems vulnerable to me. Never understood why some people openly take the piss out of her on here. It’s below the belt.
She’s not a nice person.
Speaking from experience. She’s a high functioning adult who has ideations about herself being a famous blogger. Fair play having that confidence but she isn’t a nice person.

Reactions: 3
She’s not a nice person.
Speaking from experience. She’s a high functioning adult who has ideations about herself being a famous blogger. Fair play having that confidence but she isn’t a nice person.
She can be all of those things and still vulnerable. I’ve never seen anything other than a harmless person who enjoys doing reels. People should know better. Anyway, back to Sarah!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I did not diss her ! Whatever she is she’s a breath of fresh air to watch regardless! Get off my back on a tattle page !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I did not diss her ! Whatever she is she’s a breath of fresh air to watch regardless! Get off my back on a tattle page !
No one said you dissed her? 😂 You clearly said something nice 😂 the other poster was referring to other comments probably on other threads too, Jesus go have your CYKLE in peace, this thread is mad rowdy/ agro the last few weeks, is Burp’s hormones seeping through the phone screens now like her greasy smell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No one said you dissed her? 😂 You clearly said something nice 😂 the other poster was referring to other comments probably on other threads too, Jesus go have your CYKLE in peace, this thread is mad rowdy/ agro the last few weeks, is Burp’s hormones seeping through the phone screens now like her greasy smell 😂
Doesn’t look like she’s washed her hair since the last blow dry

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She never seems to have food in her house. Always getting 'shopping in' and having to go to Aldi. Gowl.

Reactions: 8
She never seems to have food in her house. Always getting 'shopping in' and having to go to Aldi. Gowl.
Going on what's been said here she's prob waiting on a pay cheque to come in to do her shopping not a nice way to live

Reactions: 4
She seems vulnerable to me. Never understood why some people openly take the piss out of her on here. It’s below the belt.
Well what defines below the belt? Is burp off limits because in your eyes she’s ‘Normal’ or is Joanne off limits because she’s uncoordinated? It’s tattle. People share online and we gripe. Nothing else.

Reactions: 8
Well what defines below the belt? Is burp off limits because in your eyes she’s ‘Normal’ or is Joanne off limits because she’s uncoordinated? It’s tattle. People share online and we gripe. Nothing else.
Oh please get over and it and take it to Joanne’s thread if you’re so interested in discussing her.

Anyone know what the delay is that Sarah might be having?

Reactions: 6
So she’s suddenly overwhelmed and things aren’t going smoothly? She just had egg collection what 2 weeks ago so this tells me her REGULAR period might be late and they have to delay transfer.
I cannot stomach her sucking food out of her teeth it actually upsets me. No manners. And sar your bracelets are tit

Reactions: 11
Not knowing exact period due date

Infection

High prolactin levels

Lining of womb issue

A single cyst returned from the missing 99!

Any of these could be the issue & 100 more! Can’t believe she’s so dumb she thought this would be a walk in the park

Reactions: 16
How any one human can store so much food in their teeth is beond me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.