Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He might be a tight arse but she also comes across as the type that would take full advantage if given an inch. So reckon he knows well she’d have him pay for everything so he’s putting a fence around his Money

Now in saying that, to get hap she has to be in receipt of at least one form of sw payment, so he’s getting off lightly there not having to pay full rent with her. So he’s prob paying half of her “overpayment”

he’s right to say to ask Brian for stuff for the child, but if the paying 2/3 of the holiday thing is true that’s bleeping ridiculous.She’s worse to put up with it.
He is not paying anything of the overpayment to HAP, Sarah is receiving lone parent and declaring her means from SW, I do not know what happens with her means from her insta, but it is almoet August when she usually brings up talking to her accountant.
Keith apparently will not pay a penny towards his stepped up son, he will force Sarah to get extra money from Brian, even for the simplest things.
Poor luke, he has a mommy who will let deprive him according to family friends

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Can anyone get this hap? 🤣 what is the criteria? 🤣 I’ve a mortgage for the last 4 years but I’d like to know the criteria? Must you be a greasy haired bollox that works 4 hours a week and must prove that you live in the same crusty bicycle shorts for 150 days of the year?
Anyone can get it if their earnings are within the threshold. I know of some people in my area that told a few porkies and were caught out.
But from reading the Cork threads it seems to be a free for all down there!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My neighbour left her husband and marital home cause she wanted to move back to Dublin and he didn't. Took their teenage daughter with her. She got hap and is renting a 4 bedroom house and is renting out 2 of the rooms. Paying nothing towards the mortgage, gets a fortune off her husband every month for the child, never worked a day in her life before or after. Is currently driving a 221 and is in Spain at the moment. While the husband is killing himself working and paying off the mortgage.
Meanwhile I've 2 adult kids at home with extremely good jobs and no hope of renting or buying on the future.
I don’t understand how she gets HAP then. A friend of mine applied for HAP. she first had to get on the housing list, where you have p to show income including support when applying, so much stuff they almost ask for blood type and what you had for breakfast 15 years ago. She was refused the housing list because it based income on previous 12 months, when she was in full time employment, she is now part time and had to fight for them to accept that she is no longer on that wage. Eventually excepted on to housing list, now a book to fill to apply for HAP too. If she gets it, it’s €900 a month based on one adult and 2 kids. Her rent is €1600 for a 2 bed!!!! You can also get HAP with two adults etc as it’s income based

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how she gets HAP then. A friend of mine applied for HAP. she first had to get on the housing list, where you have p to show income including support when applying, so much stuff they almost ask for blood type and what you had for breakfast 15 years ago. She was refused the housing list because it based income on previous 12 months, when she was in full time employment, she is now part time and had to fight for them to accept that she is no longer on that wage. Eventually excepted on to housing list, now a book to fill to apply for HAP too. If she gets it, it’s €900 a month based on one adult and 2 kids. Her rent is €1600 for a 2 bed!!!! You can also get HAP with two adults etc as it’s income based
She 100% got it. She declared herself homeless. Slept on her brothers floor for a few nights and applied for it. Had no income cause she never worked and hid the maintenance gave her for the kid. Lots of different scams going on I'm sure.

Also, an ex work colleagues son got HAP as he has a few kids iwth a fre different women and was living in his mams and there was no room for I'm to take them overnight. He rents an apartment with it but sub rents it and st lives in the mother's.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She 100% got it. She declared herself homeless. Slept on her brothers floor for a few nights and applied for it. Had no income cause she never worked and hid the maintenance gave her for the kid. Lots of different scams going on I'm sure.

Also, an ex work colleagues son got HAP as he has a few kids iwth a fre different women and was living in his mams and there was no room for I'm to take them overnight. He rents an apartment with it but sub rents it and st lives in the mother's.
It wasn’t that I didn’t believe you, what I mean is I literally don’t understand how some can get it with they have so much income

Reactions: 4
I honestly believe all the bad stuff here about Keith.
There’s almost a weird nervousness off her in some clips with him?
Now she’s an insufferable bleep & her own worst enemy forcing the happy family narrative.
She’s the talk of the place though. I met friends today who would know Shannon, Liz etc but we spent 99% of the time talking about the silent journeys

Reactions: 26
Did anyone hear the screams of Luke in the background when Burps was doing the tan? Biggot walked past her in the mobile and next thing I heard screams of luke

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I honestly believe all the bad stuff here about Keith.
There’s almost a weird nervousness off her in some clips with him?
Now she’s an insufferable bleep & her own worst enemy forcing the happy family narrative.
She’s the talk of the place though. I met friends today who would know Shannon, Liz etc but we spent 99% of the time talking about the silent journeys
She’s definitely very jittery and nervous around him. I’m not a fan of Sarah but from what is being sad in here about Keith it sounds like coercive control, he’s exploiting her, isolating her, controlling finances, humiliating her publicly, intimidating her into situations she’s not comfortable with. A part of me feels sorry for her I think she got herself in too deep too fast, it’s hard to get out cos their parents are friends and she has spoken so much shite bout him being the best thing ever and it would be another very public humiliation but she needs to get out while she can. I myself was previously in an abusive relationship and didn’t even realise it or want “the shame” of admitting it cos that’s how I felt, there’s no shame it’s brave to get yourself out, do it for you and Luke, Sarah please

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Her skin is absolutely shocking…she needs to spend money on a dermatologist or cosmetic doctor, not waste her time advertising cheaply-made freebies.

Reactions: 11

Burp has a brother ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It wasn’t that I didn’t believe you, what I mean is I literally don’t understand how some can get it with they have so much income
She’ll have been assessed on her own at the time I’d imagine and you can earn around €35k net and still be eligible for HAP. Between them I doubt they’d qualify - there’s good money in factory work isn’t there? Honestly the pair of them would turn your stomach.

Whilst I don’t doubt Keet is a monumental asshole (I mean, what other kinda fella would be riding her?) her family are always going to focus on what’s wrong with him and not her. The story is never going to be what a cow she is, always he did this, he said that, bla bla bla moan moan moan. They are a gaggle of parasites the lot of them.

Reactions: 13
Her skin is absolutely shocking…she needs to spend money on a dermatologist or cosmetic doctor, not waste her time advertising cheaply-made freebies.
Her skin is shocking , she’s piled on the weight and looks so puffy and uncomfortable. All that meat she eats ( breakfast 🤢) she 💯 has parasites .

Reactions: 6
She’ll have been assessed on her own at the time I’d imagine and you can earn around €35k net and still be eligible for HAP. Between them I doubt they’d qualify - there’s good money in factory work isn’t there? Honestly the pair of them would turn your stomach.

Whilst I don’t doubt Keet is a monumental asshole (I mean, what other kinda fella would be riding her?) her family are always going to focus on what’s wrong with him and not her. The story is never going to be what a cow she is, always he did this, he said that, bla bla bla moan moan moan. They are a gaggle of parasites the lot of them.
She mustn’t have declared that he’s living there! Keet would be on good enough money def more than 35k

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely very jittery and nervous around him. I’m not a fan of Sarah but from what is being sad in here about Keith it sounds like coercive control, he’s exploiting her, isolating her, controlling finances, humiliating her publicly, intimidating her into situations she’s not comfortable with. A part of me feels sorry for her I think she got herself in too deep too fast, it’s hard to get out cos their parents are friends and she has spoken so much shite bout him being the best thing ever and it would be another very public humiliation but she needs to get out while she can. I myself was previously in an abusive relationship and didn’t even realise it or want “the shame” of admitting it cos that’s how I felt, there’s no shame it’s brave to get yourself out, do it for you and Luke, Sarah please
Have been on a detox from social media or just have not looked at stories oh goodness I didn’t realise this was happening

What is the betting she will have a keet appreciation post up later? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.