Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like her nostrils are too small for her nose 🙈 it’s all I see now when I watch her stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone get a kilo of jellies to the commons asap for our pal, she’s down and out and really struggling with her fertility, it’ll be just what she wants 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now she's admitting & realising how hard her silent journey is with ivf, it wasnt too long ago she was been all smuggie & happy 🙈 what's with all the personalized jewellery ,, it's nearly tacky at this stage no offence to any one here 🤭 bless her she's still looking for the attention never stops quotes on bracelets , card quotes 😏 !

Reactions: 5
Now she's admitting & realising how hard her silent journey is with ivf, it wasnt too long ago she was been all smuggie & happy 🙈 what's with all the personalized jewellery ,, it's nearly tacky at this stage no offence to any one here 🤭 bless her she's still looking for the attention never stops quotes on bracelets , card quotes 😏 !
I can’t get over the fact this woman has to personalise EVERYTHING 😭🤣 a few years ago my husband bought me a necklace with my name on it like Carrie from sex and the city kinda thing, never wore it because not only do I have a posh, English old womans name, I do NOT want strangers to know my name 😭 imagine this witch going around with her personalised necklace, bracelet, bag, passport cover, water bottle, shoes, journal and pen 😩 going around like a bleeping absolute tool 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi cunts. So my cork/Kerry experience was a blast. I never did the open top tour of the instahuns but I did get to see some amazing eyebrows and Botox! Clonakilty was lovely as was inch but I think after watching burps and me joolie I’ll stick to Galway as I can’t compete with my eyebrows and I felt like a fraud. My face is natural and my teeth are not baby teeth so I didn’t fit in. Missed ye all though. Drive it on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t get over the fact this woman has to personalise EVERYTHING 😭🤣 a few years ago my husband bought me a necklace with my name on it like Carrie from sex and the city kinda thing, never wore it because not only do I have a posh, English old womans name, I do NOT want strangers to know my name 😭 imagine this witch going around with her personalised necklace, bracelet, bag, passport cover, water bottle, shoes, journal and pen 😩 going around like a bleeping absolute tool 😭
Jellybb is a posh name? Okay so 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s like her nostrils are too small for her nose 🙈 it’s all I see now when I watch her stories 😂
She flares the nostrils when she's doing her "I'd duck myself if I could" close ups on camera, I think she thinks it looks sexy or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I really want to know what your name is now though 🤔 🥰😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol you would never guess 🤣🤣🤣 anyway… why is this bleep getting cards off people? Is it her birthday? 🧐
They are condolence cards of people expressing their deepest sympathies.
“Dear Sarah, I’m deeply sorry for your loss in income due to petrol fees”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Looking back over her stories I'm confused did her friend get her a bereavement card???? And why are people buying her gifts, is she leaving something out in her stories 🤔

Reactions: 3
Looking back over her stories I'm confused did her friend get her a bereavement card???? And why are people buying her gifts, is she leaving something out in her stories 🤔
Same! I don’t understand what is going on? Why are people buying her cards? Like do these people live in the real world? Do they expect cards, presents and flowers everytime something doesn’t go to plan in their lives? Is it all for Instagram? I do not understand the logic behind this… also the posting of it on Instagram….. why does she feel the need to post this on Instagram? 🙄 duck the duck off 🙄 trying to prove she has pals 🙄🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone take one for the team and drop a few cans to Burps door, I miss drunken Burps 💔
Kelly could be back then.. it was Kelly wasn’t it? 🤔😂

Oh please get over and it and take it to Joanne’s thread if you’re so interested in discussing her.

Anyone know what the delay is that Sarah might be having?
if She’s paying in instalments, would they stop transfer until so much is paid off?

She never seems to have food in her house. Always getting 'shopping in' and having to go to Aldi. Gowl.
that’s cos it’s stored in her teeth. She’s like a momma bird, stores the food in her teeth and pulls it out when Luke and herself need feeding

Someone get a kilo of jellies to the commons asap for our pal, she’s down and out and really struggling with her fertility, it’ll be just what she wants 😏
As today weigh day too? Maybe she’s up rather than down 5.5 or whatever it was last friday

Lol you would never guess 🤣🤣🤣 anyway… why is this bleep getting cards off people? Is it her birthday? 🧐
Winifred?

Same! I don’t understand what is going on? Why are people buying her cards? Like do these people live in the real world? Do they expect cards, presents and flowers everytime something doesn’t go to plan in their lives? Is it all for Instagram? I do not understand the logic behind this… also the posting of it on Instagram….. why does she feel the need to post this on Instagram? 🙄 duck the duck off 🙄 trying to prove she has pals 🙄🥱
Probably her members leaving them in the commons for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Next bracelet she needs gowl printed she needs to grow up a bit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The card was left by a SW member who has recently had baby number 2 through IVF also. So it's a your "brave and strong" card I would imagine.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.