Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the betting she will have a keet appreciation post up later? 🤣
And a black and white video of him buying Luke an ice cream with a slow version of price tag playing in the background
🎼it's not about the money, money 🎼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
And a black and white video of him buying Luke an ice cream with a slow version of price tag playing in the background
🎼it's not about the money, money 🎼
🤣🤣🤣🤣 staaaap ✋🏽🤣
I’d say you could be onto something 👀🤣 either that or she will come on stories praising the big boiled ham head bastard 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd well believe he is a tight bastard he has that look about him but I also think Sayraa is the type that would "forget" her purse but will transfer the money to you later type 🙈

Apart from anything else , it is always Luke who will get the short straw. Neither of his parents seem overly interested or invested in him . They are responsible for his conception not the other way around 🤷🏻‍♀️

If I was Sarah and I was stuck with someone like Keet the last thing I would be doing is bringing a child into the mix and I definitely would not be going to the extent of having IVF .

Last thing can we start a go fund me to buy her a feckin decent bra and a powerhose and some industrial strength cleaner

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder why Sarah’s flawless beaudiful mush never made it onto sculpted by Aimee’s insta stories? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is anyone going to clarify this?
She doesn't. The other poster was referring to her friend who spilt from her husband and was in receipt of HAP. Said friend slept on brother's floor claiming to be homeless

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If her rent is 1600 per month, how much of it does she actually pay if she’s on that hap scheme?

Reactions: 2
If her rent is 1600 per month, how much of it does she actually pay if she’s on that hap scheme?
There'd be a limit in each council area. So say Cork might give up to €800 and then you'd have to come up with the rest. Waterford I think is €550 (this was a relative with one adult and one child who applied for it a year ago) but they do have the discretion of giving you extra towards it depending on your circumstances and available properties. Also Sarah I'd say Sarah wouldn't be paying anything like today's rents, she's renting there since Luke was a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My rent is 1200 and hap pay 900 for me, I pay the extra 300 directly to landlord and pay a hap contribution of 65 a week, I’d imagine Sarah gets more then 900 on hap though as she is closer to the city but I’m unsure

• Heart
Like, who? WHO on earth aspires to look like her??? And buys products to emulate her look???
Screenshot_20220731-140642_Instagram.jpg

Pretty fitting that she's sitting in a caravan showcasing this look...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
And she had a big white patch behind her ear that I was waiting for her to blend but she didn’t. She looked filthy

Reactions: 5
She looks grubby in the tanning scene. Between the boobs, the hair and the dirt I had to take a shower after watching it. The grime came through the phone and landed on me. The Burke women are at a loss to do dealing with a tough man who they can't bully. He has nothing going for him but I'd say they would walk all over you and take you for everything they can get

She looks grubby in the tanning scene. Between the boobs, the hair and the dirt I had to take a shower after watching it. The grime came through the phone and landed on me. The Burke women are at a loss to do dealing with a tough man who they can't bully. He has nothing going for him but I'd say they would walk all over you and take you for everything they can get
They won't walk on top of him.She lived in Tina's pocket before she got with Keith but that seems to have all stopped.I'd say he stopped the open door policy whereby her sisters/parents could just drop in at anytime.Id say he wouldn't entertain her folks for long...Even when they went to New York they spent a lot more time with his aunt than they did with her aunt...he has the upper hand there...now whether that's right or wrong I dont know because if I was with a man I wouldnt want his family dropping by all the time...

Reactions: 6
Right @Graywalls ye hit a nerve with poor burps, she’s gone into hiding while trying to dig out old cents coins from under the couch cushions to buy herself lidl lillies from keeet 😂 she’s crying into a burrido bowl now as we speak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How come her chin is so bumpy.she needs to see a dermatologist
Shes constantly touching it or rubbing the neck of her top on it, with the germs under her nails her skin doesn’t stand a chance, but she’ll tell you it’s hormonal. Ya hormonal 365 days a year 🤔

Is anyone going to clarify this?
No she doesn’t haha that comment was about some other person who left her hubby moved to Dublin declared herself homeless by sleeping on her brothers floor etc, all to get HAP

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.