Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s fair that he pays for half the ivf.
my partner and I have a joint bank account that we both save into and the ivf money came out of that. Sar and teet are different because they aren’t together a wet week so I think it’s fair they pay half each. What I find extremely humpy is her having to pay half the fuel money ffs. You’d take turns filling the tank like. Making her pay for Luke’s share is a disgrace too. She and Luke are a package. While I don’t think he should be paying for everything, Jesus you don’t count the child as a share

Reactions: 15
Like think about it- a round of ivf in Waterstones is €5k. But before you get to that you’ve spent €1k on bloods, scans and the HSG/HyCoSy and any other procedure needed. I also spent €800 in meds for literally before my embryo was implanted I paid the bones of €7000.

The normal process is if that embryo does take you’ll pay €1-1500 for a second transfer & each one after that. Once all embryos from there round are used it’s the €5-6-7k cycle again.

So they would have spent very similar to this so far and only have one embryo. I know therapie doesn’t €135 a month plan but you don’t pay €135 a month and then get pregnant a year in and them
Risk the chance you mightn’t finish paying it off!! So you’re basically getting a loan from a finance company, so therapie get the €€ upfront and you owe the finance company. If this one embryo doesn’t take that initial money is now double to
Repeat the process.

The more I think of this and hear about Keith, I think the real sadness over ‘just one embryo’ is money based.

Reactions: 12
Like think about it- a round of ivf in Waterstones is €5k. But before you get to that you’ve spent €1k on bloods, scans and the HSG/HyCoSy and any other procedure needed. I also spent €800 in meds for literally before my embryo was implanted I paid the bones of €7000.

The normal process is if that embryo does take you’ll pay €1-1500 for a second transfer & each one after that. Once all embryos from there round are used it’s the €5-6-7k cycle again.

So they would have spent very similar to this so far and only have one embryo. I know therapie doesn’t €135 a month plan but you don’t pay €135 a month and then get pregnant a year in and them
Risk the chance you mightn’t finish paying it off!! So you’re basically getting a loan from a finance company, so therapie get the €€ upfront and you owe the finance company. If this one embryo doesn’t take that initial money is now double to
Repeat the process.

The more I think of this and hear about Keith, I think the real sadness over ‘just one embryo’ is money based.
She 100% went into ivf thinking they would have loads of embryos and no probs. She basically said it. I can’t see him paying out for more treatment when they had such a poor outcome

I think it’s fair that he pays for half the ivf.
my partner and I have a joint bank account that we both save into and the ivf money came out of that. Sar and teet are different because they aren’t together a wet week so I think it’s fair they pay half each. What I find extremely humpy is her having to pay half the fuel money ffs. You’d take turns filling the tank like. Making her pay for Luke’s share is a disgrace too. She and Luke are a package. While I don’t think he should be paying for everything, Jesus you don’t count the child as a share
I think it’s crazy that they had a conversation and agreed that she’d pay half the fuel money. Just another reason why she should have waited until she was with him longer. Like what would happen if she didn’t have the money for half the fuel when she had to rush back up due to an infection, she’d be put out on the M8 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You are not getting the point . Hotel beds etc are not my beds . I'm saying I don't like people using my beds . Even if I stayed in a friend's house after a night out and for example their kid wasn't there and if they said oh jump into the child's bed ,i wouldn't dream of it.
Trying to close my eyes and ears to believe lowlifes like Burp and Keet don’t exist but popping in to say I 100% get this 🤣 I travel a lot for work and bed hop with the best of them but other people sleeping in my own bed….ick.

Actually I don’t bed hop as much as little Luuuuke but then the poor little soul probably has his own bed in everyone else’s house he spends so much time away from home!

Reactions: 5
Sarah gets HAP and pays the balance herself, I am not sure how they work food and bills but Tina said he contributes as little as he can, she was really annoyed at him.

On the surface, it may look like Sarah has a 'lavish lifestyle' but in reality she has nothing. She rents a house( nothing wrong with that but she must be insecure about it as she has lied about buying it), she cannot afford to run her own car, she must share with Tina. She wears cheap or fake clothes and luke either wears fake jerseys to match the stepped up bigot or hand me downs from his cousins.
She must also pay half of the cost of fuel for the Dublin visits
Surely she's not entitled to HAP if he's living with her. I'm sure he's on a good salary. Is she mad being with him? Is it not his ivf journey too, 🤔

Reactions: 4
Trying to close my eyes and ears to believe lowlifes like Burp and Keet don’t exist but popping in to say I 100% get this 🤣 I travel a lot for work and bed hop with the best of them but other people sleeping in my own bed….ick.

Actually I don’t bed hop as much as little Luuuuke but then the poor little soul probably has his own bed in everyone else’s house he spends so much time away from home!
Thank you. At least someone gets me 😄🤣

Surely she's not entitled to HAP if he's living with her. I'm sure he's on a good salary. Is she mad being with him? Is it not his ivf journey too, 🤔
My neighbour gets hap and they both work full time ,the hap criteria is strange.

My neighbour gets hap and they both work full time ,the hap criteria is strange.

Reactions: 7

I think people think that Sarah isn’t her hap. She absolutely is. She would have lied and lied on her application day 1 and probably never mentioned Brian and now Keith. And it doesn’t matter what she puts on socials- yes, welfare investigators can look and see but they obviously haven’t and people get away with this more than they ever get caught. She would be homeless if she was to pay the €1300 a month rent as she pretends she does, her life is too spend spend spend - it’s obvious she only has home security because of HAP. Her ‘business’ would be easily able to hide some cash and also downplay the earnings (she cut her groups remembers) PLUS she was into the system
As a single parent before her placenta was delivered no doubt. Sarah is on Benefit Street and that I know for certain.

Reactions: 20
I think people think that Sarah isn’t her hap. She absolutely is. She would have lied and lied on her application day 1 and probably never mentioned Brian and now Keith. And it doesn’t matter what she puts on socials- yes, welfare investigators can look and see but they obviously haven’t and people get away with this more than they ever get caught. She would be homeless if she was to pay the €1300 a month rent as she pretends she does, her life is too spend spend spend - it’s obvious she only has home security because of HAP. Her ‘business’ would be easily able to hide some cash and also downplay the earnings (she cut her groups remembers) PLUS she was into the system
As a single parent before her placenta was delivered no doubt. Sarah is on Benefit Street and that I know for certain.
Well I think it's shocking. I have no issue with people getting help if they need it. Workers are running into difficulty with the rising costs and they're to the wall. This witch is working a max of 4 hours and is flaunting her pretend perfect life.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve no doubt in my mind she has lied and is lying about her circumstances. She is incapable of telling the truth. She takes takes takes takes and it’s ppl like her who give those genuine ppl in need to help a bad name. I know a few too many claiming to be single moms and getting all handed to them and they going off on 2-3 hols a year and a new car outside the house

Reactions: 11
Unfortunately so it unless she is on the ras . But according to her she bought the house twice 🙄 she can't keep up with her lies .

Reactions: 2
Can anyone get this hap? 🤣 what is the criteria? 🤣 I’ve a mortgage for the last 4 years but I’d like to know the criteria? Must you be a greasy haired bollox that works 4 hours a week and must prove that you live in the same crusty bicycle shorts for 150 days of the year?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My neighbour left her husband and marital home cause she wanted to move back to Dublin and he didn't. Took their teenage daughter with her. She got hap and is renting a 4 bedroom house and is renting out 2 of the rooms. Paying nothing towards the mortgage, gets a fortune off her husband every month for the child, never worked a day in her life before or after. Is currently driving a 221 and is in Spain at the moment. While the husband is killing himself working and paying off the mortgage.
Meanwhile I've 2 adult kids at home with extremely good jobs and no hope of renting or buying on the future.

• Wow
  • Sad
I'm sorry now but going halves on a baby??? You might go halves on dinner out with your friends or share fuel if you're on a road trip with your friends but these 2 have nothing concrete between the 2 of them and they are going halves on a baby. I am not throwing shade at anyone in a secure long term relationship who are going through IVF, but these 2, I mean seriously??

Reactions: 16
He might be a tight arse but she also comes across as the type that would take full advantage if given an inch. So reckon he knows well she’d have him pay for everything so he’s putting a fence around his Money

Now in saying that, to get hap she has to be in receipt of at least one form of sw payment, so he’s getting off lightly there not having to pay full rent with her. So he’s prob paying half of her “overpayment”

he’s right to say to ask Brian for stuff for the child, but if the paying 2/3 of the holiday thing is true that’s bleeping ridiculous.She’s worse to put up with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.