Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the point 🤷‍♀️ if you stay in hotels etc it’s “someone else’s bed” someone has slept in it before you and sheets are changed. If you have a guest stay over you just change the bedding. Or do you not have anyone over ever? Nieces or nephews or your kids friends for a sleepover?

To be fair he’s right to say ask Brian, Brian is his father, not keeeet. A bit weird alright splitting holiday 3 ways though.

Christ on a bike I will scrub my mouth out after this but….. it is his money. He works for it. If Sarah actually worked and got a decent wage then I would expect something like a joint account for bills etc, but she barely works,why should he take on all expenses? If he wasn’t there at all and she was single who would pay? Her

It’s meant to be a partnership, yes, but she needs to get off her hole and work. Maybe then he’d be more inclined to contribute more fairly. He’s not putting all his eggs in one basket yet. Id say he has one foot out the door at all time
As I said the kids in the mobile use the single beds and adult guests use the front room beds .it's not about the bedsheets ,imagine having the likes of Sarah in your bed with all that fake tan ,sweat and Greese going into the matress in this weather. When I stay in a hotel when I get up I have a shower etc .

Reactions: 1
10 hours a day on her phone and she still cannot get to 50000 followers! Surely that shows how unlikeable she is😲
She is very busy trying to chase up new brand deals to replace sweet king and Keith expects her to get free hotel stays and food she she is also furiously trying to secure those as Keith certainly won't be paying for Sarah and Luke to do anything, apparently he puts a lot of pressure on her to 'talk' to people about her 'brand' when they are out, she doesn't always feel comfortable doing this but he insists, even if not is not a suitable fit for the company.
Tina was complaining to a family friend that Keith contributes the bare minimum to the household, if Luke needs something he tells Sarah to ask Brian for the money. The reason they did not stay in any hotels in New York/ New Jersey is because Keith was splitting the cost of rooms by 3 equally and Sarah did not have the money to pay 2/3 of the cost.
I was also told that apparently they are splitting the vast of IVF 50/50, even though Keith has savings. He spends most of his money on going out with friends
My partner has a child and from day one we have always split the cost equally or one of us pay in full for the 3. I couldn’t abide a partner that was so tight and mean, it’s repulsive. What way will he work it if they do have a kid and there’s 4 of them then, he pays 1.5 the cost and Sarah 2.5? So basically he would constantly treat Luke differently to “their child” and she’s spouting shite bout him being a wonderful dad? I don’t understand how anyone can stay with a partner who could do that to their child.

Also sounds like he’s extremely controlling trying to force her into situations she’s uncomfortable with and just a prick for making her stay at home if she can’t pay her own drinks, he’s living in her house, enjoying freebies from her but won’t buy her a few drinks? This relationship is beyond toxic

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t feel one bit sorry for this gowl. Right job for her to end up with a tight bigot turkey teeth bleep 🤣 you reap what you sow 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My partner has a child and from day one we have always split the cost equally or one of us pay in full for the 3. I couldn’t abide a partner that was so tight and mean, it’s repulsive. What way will he work it if they do have a kid and there’s 4 of them then, he pays 1.5 the cost and Sarah 2.5? So basically he would constantly treat Luke differently to “their child” and she’s spouting shite bout him being a wonderful dad? I don’t understand how anyone can stay with a partner who could do that to their child.

Also sounds like he’s extremely controlling trying to force her into situations she’s uncomfortable with and just a prick for making her stay at home if she can’t pay her own drinks, he’s living in her house, enjoying freebies from her but won’t buy her a few drinks? This relationship is beyond toxic
Exactly this, she is always saying how he’s a stepped up dad but clearly not since the mean bastard wouldn’t pay for anything for him, he knew Luke was part of the package so if he wants to be the step dad you need to contribute something in my opinion(it doesn’t have to be money but he clearly isn’t teaching him how to be a respectful person either🤷‍♀️), Luke will be treated different than any of his siblings and it’s disgusting by all parties involved

Reactions: 6
Exactly this, she is always saying how he’s a stepped up dad but clearly not since the mean bastard wouldn’t pay for anything for him, he knew Luke was part of the package so if he wants to be the step dad you need to contribute something in my opinion(it doesn’t have to be money but he clearly isn’t teaching him how to be a respectful person either🤷‍♀️), Luke will be treated different than any of his siblings and it’s disgusting by all parties involved
My sibling is a step parent and the child is treated the same way as their other siblings without question . Rent ,food ,holidays ,days out etc are all paid equally between them both . I treat the child exactly the same way as the other kids for birthdays, Christmas and love her the same .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm reading the book "what happened to you" at the moment it is about trauma, particularly childhood trauma.

Its for my own past and dealing with it as healthy as I can but when I was reading it all I could think of was poor Luke! Girls the damage she is doing to that child is going to be beyond repair. It was actually scary and upsetting reading it.
The way he is so young and she is forcing Keith on him its bleeping up the childs head and all the relationships he has for the rest of his life is going to be affected by this. And at the age he is he cannot comprehend Brian leaving the home thats another massive trauma on the child.
And to think she is also going further by bad mouthing Brian in front of him the child is totally confused.

What we are witnessing everyday is child abuse and we all know it and it is discussed here on the daily but it is frightening when a neuroscientist writes a book on the subject and how serious it is, not to mention the food issues. She really should not be discussing diet stuff around the child as it is.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
my stepkids are adults now (dh had them 20 and 22) but if they needed anything while they were with us I got it for them and it didn't cost me a second thought. I cannot understand how he could say tit like that to Sarah, it's disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Keet is gonna run when burps gets mad in debt I can just see it. If that’s what she thinks a catch is, I do have pity for her with the low self esteem and desperation

Reactions: 7
my stepkids are adults now (dh had them 20 and 22) but if they needed anything while they were with us I got it for them and it didn't cost me a second thought. I cannot understand how he could say tit like that to Sarah, it's disgusting.
My dad had an affair and left the family for another woman when I was about 12, he had a child with this woman when I was 14 and I swear the tit I gave her through my teenage years for ‘ruining my family’ was ridiculous but I can honestly say now this woman would do anything for me and my siblings, she isn’t with my dad anymore, but I know I could call her up tomorrow morning still and she’d do anything for me. Some step parents don’t get the recognition they deserve

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So @Graywalls does he pay his way rent and grocery wise?
Im not one bit surprised he’s a cheap fucker. You’d know by looking at him
Sarah gets HAP and pays the balance herself, I am not sure how they work food and bills but Tina said he contributes as little as he can, she was really annoyed at him.

On the surface, it may look like Sarah has a 'lavish lifestyle' but in reality she has nothing. She rents a house( nothing wrong with that but she must be insecure about it as she has lied about buying it), she cannot afford to run her own car, she must share with Tina. She wears cheap or fake clothes and luke either wears fake jerseys to match the stepped up bigot or hand me downs from his cousins.
She must also pay half of the cost of fuel for the Dublin visits

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sarah gets HAP and pays the balance herself, I am not sure how they work food and bills but Tina said he contributes as little as he can, she was really annoyed at him.

On the surface, it may look like Sarah has a 'lavish lifestyle' but in reality she has nothing. She rents a house( nothing wrong with that but she must be insecure about it as she has lied about buying it), she cannot afford to run her own car, she must share with Tina. She wears cheap or fake clothes and luke either wears fake jerseys to match the stepped up bigot or hand me downs from his cousins.
The only fool that thinks she's live a "lavish lifestyle" is herself, a blind man at the side of the road could see if its not #gifted or free then it's cheap knockoff tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Stop it! He charges her half for half the fuel to go for ivf 😳 Jesus I’ve been giving out about my husband for the last but I can see now I’m blessed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So what if they do manage to successfully have another baby,Keet will pay for half of that baby's stuff but not half of lukes stuff? fecking hell absolutely nobody is a winner in this scenario😢 except for therapie clinic, which sickens me because they are just out for people's money .

Reactions: 5
Omg 🤣 this is hilarious 😆
She’s the bigger fool if she’s letting herself AND her son be treated like that! I have never in my life heard the likes of it 🫣 surely anyone with an ounce of self respect wouldn’t be accepting that kind of tit? She tries to portray this lavish lifestyle but I can imagine they pay everything off in instalments and live off the credit card 😩 I said it many times before but the poor victim in all of this is that poor little boy Luke 😩 you would think at least on of her sisters would pull her aside and have a word with her about the carry on of her 🙄

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.