Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10 hours a day on her phone and she still cannot get to 50000 followers! Surely that shows how unlikeable she isšŸ˜²
She is very busy trying to chase up new brand deals to replace sweet king and Keith expects her to get free hotel stays and food she she is also furiously trying to secure those as Keith certainly won't be paying for Sarah and Luke to do anything, apparently he puts a lot of pressure on her to 'talk' to people about her 'brand' when they are out, she doesn't always feel comfortable doing this but he insists, even if not is not a suitable fit for the company.
Tina was complaining to a family friend that Keith contributes the bare minimum to the household, if Luke needs something he tells Sarah to ask Brian for the money. The reason they did not stay in any hotels in New York/ New Jersey is because Keith was splitting the cost of rooms by 3 equally and Sarah did not have the money to pay 2/3 of the cost.
I was also told that apparently they are splitting the vast of IVF 50/50, even though Keith has savings. He spends most of his money on going out with friends
Keet with the Turkey teet is a right catch isn't he? They must be as desperate as each other!

Reactions: 3
I canā€™t believe after reading how tight Keith is that sheā€™s going ahead and try for a baby with him. Imagine being such a stingy miserable fucker that he wonā€™t pay for a few drinks with her on a night out and she has to stay home otherwise. She clearly has zero self esteem about herself to be settling for the likes of him.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Omg the size of her chest in that dress..duck off girl with ur size meduim..Wouldnt cover ur nipple.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I canā€™t believe after reading how tight Keith is that sheā€™s going ahead and try for a baby with him. Imagine being such a stingy miserable fucker that he wonā€™t pay for a few drinks with her on a night out and she has to stay home otherwise. She clearly has zero self esteem about herself to be settling for the likes of him.
Like the size she now compared to when she got together speaks volumes,she 100% isn't happy in that relationship coz she's eating like a horse to fill the emptiness in her but she can't back down now open all the stepped up dad that wouldn't buy Luke a fckn elastic band and such a tit show making out he's great to Luke when in reality it was said here he f"cks him over to sonic when she's at work,I think a lot of us watch her to make ourselves appreciate that we don't have to live that sad existance

Reactions: 14
Just take the dress OOOOOFFFFFFā€¦Jesus Christ. Nearly smashed the phone screen watching her pull and pike at the sleevesā€¦And trialling an instant tan over crusty old tanā€¦Jesus Christ. Imagine the bedsheets

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She is stuck with him now can't see her leaving him shows you want sort person She is if she is settling for that ugly turkey teeth

Reactions: 3
She is WALKING!!!!!!
She needs to be sent to a car valeter to be power washed and get the small detail brushes in and around herā€¦. Thereā€™s dirt on her that would be entitled to squatters rights at this stage!!!

Is she that DESPERATE to be a ā€œblogger/ Influencerā€ ā€¦ thereā€™s easier ways to make money none of them are trying as hard as her ā€¦ if it doesnā€™t come naturally try something elseā€¦ thereā€™s a lot to be said for going to work during the week or doing your 40 hours and chilling out on ur time off. Itā€™s a bank holiday Sunday the sun is shining and sheā€™s sitting on her own in a caravan putting tan over dirt, complimenting her own dirty hair and trying to flog anythjng that will make her a few pound!!! Get a life girl for fucks sake ur pathetic!

AIMEE CONNOLLY SHES SCREAMING FOR A FREE PACKAGE FROM YOU CAN YOU NOT HEEEEEAAAAAAR HER!!!!

I am nowhere near skinny so Iā€™m not fat shaming but sheā€™s back to square one with her weight and sheā€™s a slimming world consultant! Is that not like being a painter that can tell people how to paint but canā€™t actually paint!!!! ????????

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is WALKING!!!!!!
She needs to be sent to a car valeter to be power washed and get the small detail brushes in and around herā€¦. Thereā€™s dirt on her that would be entitled to squatters rights at this stage!!!

Is she that DESPERATE to be a ā€œblogger/ Influencerā€ ā€¦ thereā€™s easier ways to make money none of them are trying as hard as her ā€¦ if it doesnā€™t come naturally try something elseā€¦ thereā€™s a lot to be said for going to work during the week or doing your 40 hours and chilling out on ur time off. Itā€™s a bank holiday Sunday the sun is shining and sheā€™s sitting on her own in a caravan putting tan over dirt, complimenting her own dirty hair and trying to flog anythjng that will make her a few pound!!! Get a life girl for fucks sake ur pathetic!

AIMEE CONNOLLY SHES SCREAMING FOR A FREE PACKAGE FROM YOU CAN YOU NOT HEEEEEAAAAAAR HER!!!!

I am nowhere near skinny so Iā€™m not fat shaming but sheā€™s back to square one with her weight and sheā€™s a slimming world consultant! Is that not like being a painter that can tell people how to paint but canā€™t actually paint!!!! ????????
It's just like an alcoholic who still drinks giving me advise on my own alcohol issues .

Reactions: 2
The tan is rotten, dirty and blotchy. She even makes Aimee connelys stuff look awful. All those lotions are doing nothing for her skin because she is ruining herself from the inside out.

Reactions: 4
The absolute mankieness of her šŸ¤¢ She's filthy šŸ¤®
The tan over manky tan, the size of the tits, no bra or size medium bra which may was well be no bra.
I'm size 12-14, 36B, very naturally tanned after 2 weeks in the sun and there's not a hope in hell I'd go out in the dress. Everything she wears looks too small and cheap, every beauty product she uses I'd avoid. Bashing her face with the Environ roller. Theres needles in that, you gently roll in a # action. Avoiding bit spots on your chin Sarah, if you paid the ā‚¬80+ for it you might respect it better.
I don't understand her at all.
Giving every single details of her life on her phone all day long, shes a nobody. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 9
The state of the tan on her face. Sh
I can't believe she did a collab post the way she did. That was SO unprofessional of her and I've never seen anyone as grubby/manky/scummy looking as that. She should be totally ashamed of herself. I wouldn't buy that Amy Connolly tan in a fit. And it sounded like someone else brought Luke to the cinema, she's a disgrace.

Reactions: 8
10 hours a day on her phone and she still cannot get to 50000 followers! Surely that shows how unlikeable she isšŸ˜²
She is very busy trying to chase up new brand deals to replace sweet king and Keith expects her to get free hotel stays and food she she is also furiously trying to secure those as Keith certainly won't be paying for Sarah and Luke to do anything, apparently he puts a lot of pressure on her to 'talk' to people about her 'brand' when they are out, she doesn't always feel comfortable doing this but he insists, even if not is not a suitable fit for the company.
Tina was complaining to a family friend that Keith contributes the bare minimum to the household, if Luke needs something he tells Sarah to ask Brian for the money. The reason they did not stay in any hotels in New York/ New Jersey is because Keith was splitting the cost of rooms by 3 equally and Sarah did not have the money to pay 2/3 of the cost.
I was also told that apparently they are splitting the vast of IVF 50/50, even though Keith has savings. He spends most of his money on going out with friends
Wow what a catch Iā€™m soooo jealous šŸ˜‚ sarah will you pls share tips on how to get a catch like keeeef šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

You are not getting the point . Hotel beds etc are not my beds . I'm saying I don't like people using my beds . Even if I stayed in a friend's house after a night out and for example their kid wasn't there and if they said oh jump into the child's bed ,i wouldn't dream of it.
I donā€™t understand the point šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø if you stay in hotels etc itā€™s ā€œsomeone elseā€™s bedā€ someone has slept in it before you and sheets are changed. If you have a guest stay over you just change the bedding. Or do you not have anyone over ever? Nieces or nephews or your kids friends for a sleepover?

To be fair heā€™s right to say ask Brian, Brian is his father, not keeeet. A bit weird alright splitting holiday 3 ways though.

I had a tattle account a while ago but the guilt got me for a while šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø This one made me come back. Why can she not say Voduz properly? She constantly says Voduzss šŸ™„ also youā€™d imagine all the beauty brands sheā€™s working with sheā€™d learn how to wash her face šŸ¤®

Iā€™m doing ivf at the minute and I canā€™t even imagine splitting it 50/50 with my husband, says a lot that he still thinks of it as his own money and not their money šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Christ on a bike I will scrub my mouth out after this butā€¦.. it is his money. He works for it. If Sarah actually worked and got a decent wage then I would expect something like a joint account for bills etc, but she barely works,why should he take on all expenses? If he wasnā€™t there at all and she was single who would pay? Her

Itā€™s meant to be a partnership, yes, but she needs to get off her hole and work. Maybe then heā€™d be more inclined to contribute more fairly. Heā€™s not putting all his eggs in one basket yet. Id say he has one foot out the door at all time

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
When she gets pregnant and has his baby are the expecting all the usual blogger bits from the baby shops or are they going 50 50 on that too

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The staff in the cinema were fantastic to deal with.....FFS you went in and bought cinema tickets and sweets šŸ™„ I doubt that involved much soul searching or advice. The desperate lengths she goes to to try and grab a freebie or a collab, it's embarrassing
Theyā€™re at the cinema today? Itā€™s hot, great day for the beach and they go to the cinema šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she gets pregnant and has his baby are the expecting all the usual blogger bits from the baby shops or are they going 50 50 on that too
I don't think they will be gifted much, she apparently reached out to most hotels on the way to dublin and in the Dublin area with her mummy to be pamper idea, none would associate with her. She also supposedly got in touch with many car dealerships and wanted to showcase how comfortable their car was for journeys to Therapie and none would 'partner' with this nobody!
Who would gift the bigot with anything? They would not want the backlash

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.