Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side note off topic sorry, if anyone does recommend any nice shower gels/creams etc that linger nicely on the skin please let me know…I had a soap and glory obsession for a while but I’m sick of it now 🙈

Reactions: 7
Side note off topic sorry, if anyone does recommend any nice shower gels/creams etc that linger nicely on the skin please let me know…I had a soap and glory obsession for a while but I’m sick of it now 🙈
Rituals....there foam shower gel and then their dry oil is fabulous 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dear diary,

So much to tell you. Went to Ross Heaney's there on Thursday for some Italian Greek food it was beadifuuuulll. Got to emotionally manipulate Keet and just be , just us 2 and we are back on for the band aid baby 🩹👶

Went to Therapie on Friday.Eeeekkk so exciting. I have decided not to film my journey cos its a silent journey and I know I'll be ripped to shreds for all the mis-information cos I haven't a clue what I'm talking about cos I only want a baby to hold on to Keet and the Saxa.

I'm on the pill now and my moods are all over the place. It has to be from being on this pill and even though its only been a day I know its it. It is . Isn't it? It is. I was told to go on the pill months ago and I wouldn't do what I was I told cos I know better than the doctor cos I'm smart. I am . Amn't I? I am

I'm off the drink now and I'm climbing the walls . I'll be off it now until at least Friday when we go out for dinner with Luke and the Saturday when myself and Teet have a sweep of pints and sur we have the christening there now on Sunday so I'll have my pints in a cocktail glass.

Gotta go , got go added seasoning and salad dressing to all the food in the house

Chat soon xoxo 😘
Dead... 😭 You make my dayzzz you do..don't you?... You do 😘😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love sanctuary spa and the body butter smells for ages on the skin
Totally forgot about this brand, used to get loads of sets at Xmas a few years ago, haven’t gotten one in ages. The sugar scrub I remember bring gorgeous also!

edit- whoops salt scrub…was convinced it was a sugar one but screenshot says otherwise 🙈😂

Did anyone see this??? Dyyyyying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hysterical. Choking here

Imagine the ham and burbs cafe.🤢 The food safety association would have the place shut down in week one 🤢🤢 . She can't even clean an air fryer after herself the mank, never mind a cafe 🙈
What a sick deluded fu€ker she is. A cafe Cook
St. Then she gets the half drunken nod from pudding sized hole fat face. Are they living in another universe????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like it was a longggg ol day in the Burp household.. I'd say she's only gaspin for a pint 🍺🍺🍺 Holding it together by a bobby pin 🤭🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rituals have gorgeous ones!

Reactions: 2
I only remember cause Sarah and Chanel do not go hand in hand 😆
I remember You are right there was defo.a brown Thomas bag. Whether there was something in it or not . Yock though I wear chanel no.5 and I'll have to stop if burbs does as well 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I remember You are right there was defo.a brown Thomas bag. Whether there was something in it or not . Yock though I wear chanel no.5 and I'll have to stop if burbs does as well 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I think it was in a well battered bag!

• Haha
The sanctuary moisturiser that you put on when your skins wet smells for ages. I love it , so handy too!

They are 2 rough scumbags in my opinion. It's funny and sad at the same time watching her trying to emulate her hero Lisa Jordan and the likes.

When insta came out it was all beautiful people with serious makeup skills who could put an outfit together and give us all some inspo.
It was like escapism watching Rosie and the likes getting dolled up to do the school run and makeup perfect and you were looking going wow do people like this actually exist how strange.

Then the dog rough looking young ones who would reef the head off you with drink in them Burp, Julie etc. jumped on the whole thing became a bit uneasy viewing.

No disrespect to Julie she's harmless and her like Sars their entire page is just a dig at their kids dads. But she has had some shocking makeup and outfits choices that have made her resemble a traveller or a drag queen. But instead of her saying look guys thanks for pointing it out I'm looking back now and your right my outfit is a show but I'm trying to scab free clothes so occasionally I have to wear shite stuff its the nature of the job I have to pretend every freebie is gorgeous you know yourself. Like you might loose brands but would gain respect with your followers. People take issue with influencers because they are liars and dishonest people. The second its pointed out they quote Caroline Flack and cry trolls like what??
Julie is harmless... really? What’s harmless about someone who speaks about her life as a “single mom” in very negative terms and about running away IN FRONT OF HER KIDS? Makes reels about drinking to cope with them? Who films them constantly? Who lies? Who exploits her own children daily? Who disrespects her children’s privacy by telling her “followers” personal information about them? Who puts them into the car and goes back onto the house to get a “break” from them? Who gives personal health information about her mother to thousands of people and yet on the day of her surgery puts out ridiculous reels? Is flattened over her dads death yet tries to cash in by selling boiled egg holders? That Julie? That Julie will also NEVER admit to doing anything that would lose brands and gain the respect of followers. Finally, aren’t we beyond using groups like travellers and “drag queens” as ways to insult people? We are.

Reactions: 26
Has the person that was in here that had the inside track on Sarah been found out I wonder? 🕵️‍♀️
There was/is 2 people, 1 clearly found out the other is quite obvious and still active 👀. I daren't name names as I know I'll be tit on 😂

The tan is manky looking, it's got a very distinctive orange "glow" to it. Is all bperfect tan like that? *boke* :sick:

😂😂😂 fuckkk me this girl is so uncultured if anything smashed avo is not a cultural thing but, you can tell she doesnt get out much, or hasn't experienced much in life. 'I went to the states came home in a state (with no ring) and teefs aunt made me smashed avo and now I think it's the best thing ever.' ~ Sayrahhh burp
I cannot stop laughing at her only learning of it as a brekkie now. Where was she in 2014 it was bleeping all over insta, every hun and their ma was rocking the smashed avocado diet.

Housework and rice krispie buns is being productive?? You know she has little to be at in life when she feels accomplished by things we do in our sleep. It's so meniscal to me but i'm sure if I was just as much a lazy geebag, i'd only be delideddd with myself doing basic witch tit.

Yea i'm watching WAI as I post, don't shoot me for the long winded writings! Who is sarahs agent, or does she have one like why would blackwater be sending HER gin, like isnt she bottom feeder ranked in instawankers? I would expect better from BW. It's put a sour taste in my mouth I don't wanna support them anymore. The more companies she mentions (and others) the less I want to support Irish 🙃

OMFG this wagon is on it again with the no bleeping customs... I'm horrible at geography I'll be the first to admit it, but fml is she able for herself? SARAH!! DONEGAL is within IRELAND. Get the map out girl, cause it sounds like poor Luke has no chance. Also the way she explains it, has she never heard of Cloud10 no?? I'm ignoring her woeful impression. You can see the glimmer in her eyes getting this sponcon. Keep pedalling girl you'll never have joooolies numbers. I'm saying julie as she's the closest to burp in mortification woe ie me scales.

Sorry for the dramatics, I am annoying myself watching these stories 🤣 that's enough geebag burp for today.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Totally forgot about this brand, used to get loads of sets at Xmas a few years ago, haven’t gotten one in ages. The sugar scrub I remember bring gorgeous also!

edit- whoops salt scrub…was convinced it was a sugar one but screenshot says otherwise 🙈😂
There's sugar scrub too 😊

Errm caught up on WAI ... she sprays perfume in her face? Twice she did it 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.