Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brianโ€™s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is not a very flattering TikTok of herself dancing with (more like annoying) Luke, canโ€™t believe she posted it really ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 6
No excuse for the absolute FILTH of that air fryer. Literally takes 2 mins to detach the basket and boil the kettle and give it a scrub with a dish brush and fairyโ€ฆ. Itโ€™s absolutely minging. I couldnโ€™t eat food cooked in that and Iโ€™d say the smell off it is vileโ€ฆ.her whole house/clothes etc must stink of stale chips over it ๐Ÿคฎ
One thing you never hear her talk about is perfume or favourite scents or anything Iโ€™d say she stinks (even if I wasnโ€™t aware through her over sharing that she rarely showers)
I cant with this comment๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚She actually never talks about perfume now that u mention it..

She'll read this now and there'll be an oh my dazzle fragrance launched with oh my scam this week and a family pack of deodorant conveniently placed in the background of her stories ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Keith was saying to me that's a nice perfume you're wearing sarah what is it...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lads firstly I'm alive...myself and my midgy bite went away for the weekend walked 10km but still can't get the fecker off my leg. But showed my fella burps on Instagram 1st thing he said her hands - they look like a 50 Yr old..... then she a big girl,vrhen her food...know he's a bit appetite but went ๐Ÿคข looking at her food....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I cant with this comment๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚She actually never talks about perfume now that u mention it..

She'll read this now and there'll be an oh my dazzle fragrance launched with oh my scam this week and a family pack of deodorant conveniently placed in the background of her stories ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Its called soap ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Wait til they release her favourite scent "eau my ham" lads, it will be BEAUUUUUUDIFUL๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
SHE'S OFF THE DRINK LADS!!! Hence why she's at home all weekend and she doesn't know whattttttttt to do with herself (which I noticed anyway) but she just declared she's off the drink for the foreseeable ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป
Let's see how long she'll last ๐Ÿคช before the withdrawals kick in.
No more pints Sarah... D'ya hear us ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why do these companies deal with her for Or I mean gifted bottles of gin and then says I'm off the drink for the foreseeable she hasn't a clue really, not very good promoting for that company, everything handed on a plate for free to this awful woman !!!!!! Let's see how long she will have no alcohol I mean you couldn't believe her anyway with all the lies she tells !!!!

Reactions: 5
Why does she need to announce that she went for a shower? Isn't that something everyone just does?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
SHE'S OFF THE DRINK LADS!!! Hence why she's at home all weekend and she doesn't know whattttttttt to do with herself (which I noticed anyway) but she just declared she's off the drink for the foreseeable ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป
She will be sneaky drinking anyway.... but NO WAY, will she not drink at the christening next sunday..... dont believe a word of it๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 15
Dear diary,

So much to tell you. Went to Ross Heaney's there on Thursday for some Italian Greek food it was beadifuuuulll. Got to emotionally manipulate Keet and just be , just us 2 and we are back on for the band aid baby ๐Ÿฉน๐Ÿ‘ถ

Went to Therapie on Friday.Eeeekkk so exciting. I have decided not to film my journey cos its a silent journey and I know I'll be ripped to shreds for all the mis-information cos I haven't a clue what I'm talking about cos I only want a baby to hold on to Keet and the Saxa.

I'm on the pill now and my moods are all over the place. It has to be from being on this pill and even though its only been a day I know its it. It is . Isn't it? It is. I was told to go on the pill months ago and I wouldn't do what I was I told cos I know better than the doctor cos I'm smart. I am . Amn't I? I am

I'm off the drink now and I'm climbing the walls . I'll be off it now until at least Friday when we go out for dinner with Luke and the Saturday when myself and Teet have a sweep of pints and sur we have the christening there now on Sunday so I'll have my pints in a cocktail glass.

Gotta go , got go added seasoning and salad dressing to all the food in the house

Chat soon xoxo ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Sheโ€™ll be a raging witch the next few days when the pints withdrawals kick in

Reactions: 8
I wonโ€™t be giving black water distillery my business now after they gave her free drink and I always support local but I definitely wonโ€™t now

Iโ€™d say she was told to take ivf seriously and stay off the drink cause no way she would otherwise

Reactions: 15
Why does she need to announce that she went for a shower? Isn't that something everyone just does?
tv

Reading hereโ€ฆ.. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Like honestly my perfumes/scents are part of my everyday routine like if I was talking about makeup or what I wear going out like she does, what scent Iโ€™m wearing would be up before the clothes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Or Iโ€™d be asking for suggestions on scents to change things up, or Iโ€™m always on the search for nice shower gel/cream that lasts nicely on the skin etcโ€ฆIโ€™ve never once heard her on about antything like that

Did she say she was out for a christening next Sunday? ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป

Sheโ€™ll be a raging witch the next few days when the pints withdrawals kick in
And sheโ€™ll blame the pill ๐Ÿคฌ

Reactions: 3
She also mentioned being off the drink before NY but drank several times before that. She canโ€™t stay off the drink sheโ€™s an alco. She was pissed most nights on insta live when away and then was disappointed when her period came. So even though she knew she could be pregnant she still drank herself into oblivion every night: sheโ€™s heavier now than what she was getting pregnant with Luke. A pregnancy and a drinking mother isnโ€™t a great mix we all know sineads curvy style is being induced today because she didnโ€™t adhere to any of her GD protocol and continued to drink alcohol as we saw several times online.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.