Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever take a day off from trying to beg for ❤ on her posts and flogging stuff I can smell the desperation 🙈😏

Reactions: 6
Tweet reposted the story of them at therapie 🤦🏻‍♀️ cannot believe he’s on board with this baby business with burp. I thought he only ate chicken, and pork obviously if he’s throwing that heart attack inducing fry down his neck this am

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Tweet reposted the story of them at therapie 🤦🏻‍♀️ cannot believe he’s on board with this baby business with burp. I thought he only ate chicken, and pork obviously if he’s throwing that heart attack inducing fry down his neck this am
There as bad as each other really she must have him completely wrapped & his blind sided by her, surely his family & friends would have pulled him aside has some home truths we will never here the end of this journey these dopes don't deserve to be parents !!! 😏

Reactions: 5
She would turn your stomach alright.

If I have said it once I shall say it again..how hard is it to eat healthy in this day and age? Literally countless tiktoks/insta/youtube videos showing tasty and healthy meals. The weight would actually fall off her if she made the slightest bit of effort.

Like you never see them doing any healthy activities together, long walks, bike rides, swimming, gym, hill walking etc.
Everything in their lives is centred around food and drink do they not feel rotten and sluggish all the time.
Keith hates fat people he's a lump of a thing himself??

Jesus she really was expecting the ring in NY wouldn't you die of shame getting the bridal nails done and all.
He wants a baby with her but won't marry her he knows what he's doing.
He may get a child out of the relationship then he can go back to the single life or if someone better comes along dump Sarah and she's left holding the baby.

I think she is not thinking clearly after Brian she honestly thought the chap would never leave because of Luke and she's making the exact same mistake with the bigot??

I heard of women trying to trap men but in her case its obvious. Her actually acts so crappy towards her I don't see love there just big cheesy grins on them..who are they trying to fool? themselves?

Reactions: 17
He’s a part to play in this too.
He’s possibly rent free, sex on tap 🤢, all the fatty food & alcohol he wants, weekends away, several holidays abroad etc. it suits him. Obviously his bigotry doesn’t bother her? And her alcoholic tendencies, abuse of Brian & Luke & her constant begging & lies doesn’t bother him, All I know is Sarah is toxic & this relationship will come to a nasty end someday. I just hope there isn’t another child who will be dragged through it, because Luke is already being dragged through this too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There as bad as each other really she must have him completely wrapped & his blind sided by her, surely his family & friends would have pulled him aside has some home truths we will never here the end of this journey these dopes don't deserve to be parents !!! 😏
I'm beginning to think her desperation to get pregnant is because it's actually Keettt that wants kids and she sees this as a prime opportunity to hang on to him........plus great content for Instagram and the chance of freebies or collabs, and we all know Instagram, freebies, collabs, food and drink are all she really cares about.

Reactions: 12
They are 2 rough scumbags in my opinion. It's funny and sad at the same time watching her trying to emulate her hero Lisa Jordan and the likes.

When insta came out it was all beautiful people with serious makeup skills who could put an outfit together and give us all some inspo.
It was like escapism watching Rosie and the likes getting dolled up to do the school run and makeup perfect and you were looking going wow do people like this actually exist how strange.

Then the dog rough looking young ones who would reef the head off you with drink in them Burp, Julie etc. jumped on the whole thing became a bit uneasy viewing.

No disrespect to Julie she's harmless and her like Sars their entire page is just a dig at their kids dads. But she has had some shocking makeup and outfits choices that have made her resemble a traveller or a drag queen. But instead of her saying look guys thanks for pointing it out I'm looking back now and your right my outfit is a show but I'm trying to scab free clothes so occasionally I have to wear shite stuff its the nature of the job I have to pretend every freebie is gorgeous you know yourself. Like you might loose brands but would gain respect with your followers. People take issue with influencers because they are liars and dishonest people. The second its pointed out they quote Caroline Flack and cry trolls like what??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are 2 rough scumbags in my opinion. It's funny and sad at the same time watching her trying to emulate her hero Lisa Jordan and the likes.

When insta came out it was all beautiful people with serious makeup skills who could put an outfit together and give us all some inspo.
It was like escapism watching Rosie and the likes getting dolled up to do the school run and makeup perfect and you were looking going wow do people like this actually exist how strange.

Then the dog rough looking young ones who would reef the head off you with drink in them Burp, Julie etc. jumped on the whole thing became a bit uneasy viewing.

No disrespect to Julie she's harmless and her like Sars their entire page is just a dig at their kids dads. But she has had some shocking makeup and outfits choices that have made her resemble a traveller or a drag queen. But instead of her saying look guys thanks for pointing it out I'm looking back now and your right my outfit is a show but I'm trying to scab free clothes so occasionally I have to wear shite stuff its the nature of the job I have to pretend every freebie is gorgeous you know yourself. Like you might loose brands but would gain respect with your followers. People take issue with influencers because they are liars and dishonest people. The second its pointed out they quote Caroline Flack and cry trolls like what??
Julie is about as harmless as HIV

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Did I miss where she said she was on the pill?
Its to regulate everything for ivf but she isn't sharing with us yet, but can't help sharing if you get me 🙈

• Haha
Not with it at all the last few days cos you know actual real life problems! But WTF is that plait thing the fool has on the side of her head. Seriously I thought I was seeing things but nope there it is! Is it a plait, a bleeping secret stash of bodadoes, is it full of keeefs Olympic swimmers so it’s stuck to her head? What is it? Please help. I’m puzzled. Aren’t I?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sharing that big lump , homophobic, fat shaming , racist bigot luying their with your son is so wrong 😡 Keith instantly cracks the fake smile when the camera comes in to the sitting room !!! Sunday Content !!!

That dinner looks disgusting 🤢 I have indigestion from evening looking at it. I'm nauseated at the uncleanliness of her . There is no excuse for poor personal hygiene when you have running water . If I was her health care professional I would refuse to see her . 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
The constant touching of her hair, scalp, face and then her nails and fingers in her mouth - I'd vomit if I was beside her. The amount of strep bacteria that live on our hair, skin and nails is unreal - and then she doesn't help things with the greasy manky hair!

Had a look at it there. The bleeping absolute cut of her 😩 she looks like she would reef the head off you
This is gonna sound really bad, but would they be known as a "rough" family?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Its to regulate everything for ivf but she isn't sharing with us yet, but can't help sharing if you get me 🙈

View attachment 1371198
So she started the pill yesterday is it and she’s moody? duck off sarah 🙄 and would this be the pill your gp, who you complained about, wanted you to go on to regulate your period? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm? Dopey c*nt makes my blood boil aaarrgghhh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.