Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side note off topic sorry, if anyone does recommend any nice shower gels/creams etc that linger nicely on the skin please let me know…I had a soap and glory obsession for a while but I’m sick of it now 🙈
Pestle and Mortar do a lovely shower gel and body moisturiser...and its Irish owned.
If you Google discount code for pestle and mortar you will get a code for 10% off...

Reactions: 1
She’s obsessed with out food but doesn’t want her page to be all about food and weight loss but puts up story after story about food and weight loss.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chernobyl back garden, crack den sitting room, pig sty bedroom, dump ground “insta room” and cringe quote poster teenager / new diseases science Laboratory kitchen…..I can’t help but wonder about the bathroom 😂 is it just one of those industrial size buckets of Mayo that delis use and a packet of baby wipes? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm amazed if people actually care what this fool is at for the day 😏 the hair stuck to the head 🤢 what boring content!!

Tattlers Hope everyone has a great week ahead drive it on 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I mentioned it yesterday about perfume and on she pops like clockwork with the scents....I also said she would mention Keith saying she smelled good and she prompts him on the couch...I will invoice you this week burp for content ideas...

Also note how she says I spray it on me going to Dunnes to show she does wear perfume everyday...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Chernobyl back garden, crack den sitting room, pig sty bedroom, dump ground “insta room” and cringe quote poster teenager / new diseases science Laboratory kitchen…..I can’t help but wonder about the bathroom 😂 is it just one of those industrial size buckets of Mayo that delis use and a packet of baby wipes? 😂
I haven't slept right in a week so excuse my stupidity...

But I read that as ''and a packet of ham as baby wipes'' 🤮🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Side note off topic sorry, if anyone does recommend any nice shower gels/creams etc that linger nicely on the skin please let me know…I had a soap and glory obsession for a while but I’m sick of it now 🙈
I recently stumbled across Sol de Janerio bum bum cream and when I tell you it smells amazing and lingers for hours 💕

• Heart
How can she shower and not wash her hair
I never get this either. Whatever about getting your hair done and having a shower the next day and not washing it but I never feel properly clean unless I wash it every time I shower. She's disgusting, imagine the smell off it.

Reactions: 4
honestly don’t remember that 🙈 there’s been so many threads 😂😂
Well she didn't say it was perfume at the time but she put up a photo of a Chanel shopping bag and was breadcrumbing to make people think he bought her a purse or something extortionate. We speculated it was a lip liner or something but it must have been perfume

Reactions: 4
I'm very confused how she is giving weight loss advice on her page when she is very over weight and possibly be considered obese. It's like a raving alcoholic telling someone how not to drink . Also julie is far from harmless, she is the lowest of the low

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I never get this either. Whatever about getting your hair done and having a shower the next day and not washing it but I never feel properly clean unless I wash it every time I shower. She's disgusting, imagine the smell off it.
I’m the same, don’t feel like it was a proper shower!

Reactions: 1
I'm very confused how she is giving weight loss advice on her page when she is very over weight and possibly be considered obese. It's like a raving alcoholic telling someone how not to drink . Also julie is far from harmless, she is the lowest of the low
It's like when Trisha transformation is preaching weight loss advice, showing workout videos and still not getting any where why would people want to look up to these Insta Huns !!!! Anything to fool people and keep their content !!!

Laughing at Liz Reaneys stories, she bought the Jenny Glow perfume and called herself a "cheap assed witch" for buying it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.