Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also mentioned being off the drink before NY but drank several times before that. She can’t stay off the drink she’s an alco. She was pissed most nights on insta live when away and then was disappointed when her period came. So even though she knew she could be pregnant she still drank herself into oblivion every night: she’s heavier now than what she was getting pregnant with Luke. A pregnancy and a drinking mother isn’t a great mix we all know sineads curvy style is being induced today because she didn’t adhere to any of her GD protocol and continued to drink alcohol as we saw several times online.
You’re joking? She drank pregnant or am I reading that wrong ?

saaaaayyyyyyrrrraaaaaa must be on the long protocol-Kennedys fave protocol. Hope you know Sarah that it doesn’t work first time-theres a lucky few where it does( which I don’t think you Will be) and you will have to do more rounds.
I bet you’re paying monthly…..just think about this-paying all that money every month for god knows how many months for ONE round only for it not to work. What’s the plan then? Double the repayments? Hope you have the money coming out of keets account or you will be left with that bill when he leaves. It’s only so long you can keep him happy with free rent and food and a ready made child. You will gain more weight-it’s inevitable with the ivf drugs and he won’t wana be pushing you around. Word to the wise-get him paying out

Reactions: 4
Why does she need to announce that she went for a shower? Isn't that something everyone just does?
So the lads in Therapie come back to work on Monday. Could you imagine your job entailing being in the business end of her fanny? I’d quit my job aswell 🤣

She comes across as one of those crazy starter-girlfriends, you know the one your fella dated before he met you and he’s legitimately mesmerised every day that you’re not a bunny boiler because of what he was used to? I won’t ever feel sorry for Keet because he’s a grade A asshole but I’d say he’ll have Stockholm syndrome for life once he’s out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t ever see Keith leaving despite what a crazy witch she is. Nobody else would touch off him

Reactions: 15
I'm quite a good cook is she for real anyone can put a burger together piled with sauces and chips it's all fakeaway meals, your too unhygienic to be near people's food 🤢🤢 I could imagine the compliants with your cafe 😂😂 god that big lump with his blanket can even give a normal answer stupid dope " YUP '!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who had Perfume in the what will Sarah flog next bingo….,,😂🤣🤣

but sure she doesn’t bother with Tattle at all

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine the ham and burbs cafe.🤢 The food safety association would have the place shut down in week one 🤢🤢 . She can't even clean an air fryer after herself the mank, never mind a cafe 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Has the person that was in here that had the inside track on Sarah been found out I wonder? 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And apparently Keith bought her a bottle of Chanel - I think if that was true, it would have been all.over Insta to the sound of "I get to luvvvvvv you'
I think he actually did in fairness 😆 for Valentine’s Day. She was being slagged on here at the time cause we all reckon he got her the cheapest one he could find

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow, the weight she's gaining is really showing on her face on today's stories, how she has the neck to lecture people on how to lose weight is gas!
The two of them lying on the sofa like lumps under blankets, Wayne & Waynetta slob wouldn't have a look in!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think he actually did in fairness 😆 for Valentine’s Day. She was being slagged on here at the time cause we all reckon he got her the cheapest one he could find
honestly don’t remember that 🙈 there’s been so many threads 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her food choices are so poor. Everything is fried, loaded with cheese and a version of a take away. I dont think I’ve ever seen her make one single dinner that could be described as healthy and nutritious

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.