Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys today my husband said to me “you know you’ve been driving around with a missing hubcap for about two months when are you going to get it fixed” and I said “I know I must go now today and get it sorted” 🤢😷😷 what has happened to me. HELP ME
Jesus Christ, spray yourself with a cillit bang bottle full of holy water pronto

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hear saint Brian and Michelle are on hols.
I wonder is child with them?
No doubt we'll be updated with pics of him fro sarah with the disappearing cysts who has him 98% of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hear saint Brian and Michelle are on hols.
I wonder is child with them?
No doubt we'll be updated with pics of him fro sarah with the disappearing cysts who has him 98% of the time
Well I hope Luke is gone on holidays with them , at least they would take the time and acknowledge to do something with him on his school holidays plus he gets more bonding time with his little sister ☺

Leave her have her good day it's probably all lies anyway by her we all know it will come crashing down aventually, the fact she has to share a glass of non alcoholic wine on her silent journey, drive it on Sarah !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.